Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
San Marcos , Texas

These wipes are miracle cleaners! I've been through so many makeup wipes in my life and none of them work the way these do. At first I would not use wipes and just rinse off in the shower only to be greeted with black smudges after I got out the shower so I decided no I'm not doing this anymore. So I went to use other wipes that were not skin or eye friendly. They would irritate my skin and sting my eye but now with these wipes I know that it doesn't do that. It takes away all the makeup with one wipe AND it not only cleans but puts good oils and cleans the face leaving it baby smooth and oil free
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

I used these towelettes for about half a year and they were pretty good. I liked the smell to these better than the original blue packet and they also felt softer than the original ones. They would calm my skin down a bit and would take off my makeup pretty well but I would have to go through about 2 wipes to get almost everything off my face. I wish it would remove mascara better but what more can I ask from an inexpensive makeup removing wipe? The down side is that I felt that they would make my skin feel more oily than it already is so I eventually had to switch to a different makeup remover.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL

I have to say that while cleansing wipes aren't my favorite way to take off my make-up, these wipes do the job amazingly! I don't feel oily...or even dried up afterwards and it really calms my skin!

It's even gotten to the point that my Fiance will end up using them so he even gets a face cleanse at the end of the night!

I most often use these wipes when I am not wearing a full face of makeup or if I'm wearing just a BB or CC cream or even just sunscreen! At the end of the night it makes my face feel amazing and I will definitely be repurchasing once I use them all up!

TOTALLY RECOMMEND THEM!
I LOVE these makeup wipes. They can remove even the toughest, water proof makeup with ease, and you don't have to rub hard to get it to come off. The "night calming' scent is very easy on the nose, and is not harsh or chemically smelly. They towelettes have a grooved pattern in them, which is just the right amount to help exfoliate without feeling like you are just scratching at your face. These even help with my acne, and I'm more prone to breakout on my face if I've run out of wipes and go without them for a few days. These are definitely my go-to wipes, and I don't settle for any others.
Karma L.
Karma L.

My skin is insanely sensitive so finding products that work well with my skin is so hard. I am beyond thrilled I found this product! It works so well with my skin! It doesn't dry it out or make me break out. They are so soft and move so gently over my skin, it's amazing. I only wear mascara, and this product removes it with such ease. I started using them on my whole face after feeling how soft my eyes and surrounding areas were. They don't leave my skin feeling oily, but clean and fresh. I would recommend this product to everyone! Especially those like me, with crazy sensitive soft skin.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Greenwood, IN

"Get the ones in the purple pack!" Me, as I tell everyone to purchase this product. These wipes are the bee's knees as they remove everything even waterproof mascara (if you hold the towelette on your eye for a few seconds). While the smell of these towelettes can be a downfall for some people, just know that it has never broke me out. The smell reminds of like lavender vanilla-y, idk, but it smells sooo good. The towelettes aren't flimsy or thin like the ones from Pixie (so disappointed) so one makeup cloth can last you a run of your entire face which is a huge plus!!
Emily W.
Emily W.
West Grove, PA

I've had problems in the past with make up removers that irritate my sensitive skin. These wipes are a little on the expensive side, but their gently removing abilities are well worth it! I especially like the calming scent as it is soothing, yet subtle. These wipes also get the job done with minimal exertion so the skin doesn't become irritated or blotchy after use. The only negative is that you have to be careful, as with most make up removers, not to get the product in your eyes. I would have giving these wipes 5 stars if it weren't for their eye-burning quality.
Elena T.
Elena T.
Arlington, VA

I travel a lot because of my work and I try to optimize my luggage and avoid liquids as much as I can. This was the perfect solution to allow me to have a very efficient make up remover on the go, which I do not only use before going to bed, but also after a long trip before going into a meeting when I need to freshen up. It easily removes make-up, it leaves my skin moisturized and fresh, it's practical and easily disposable as well. I recommend it to busy women who need flexibility and practicality while caring about always looking sophisticated and stylish!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster

I do agree with some of the other reviewers. They certainly do remove makeup, but the greasy/oily texture they leave behind is just gross. It makes me feel the opposite of "clean." This will eventually get my mascara off, but it takes too much rubbing. The eye area is extremely sensitive, and excessive pulling or rubbing leads to wrinkles later in life. I would rather use a small amount of product and blot to remove than rub really hard (like these wipes require me to). Plus, even when I do rub and it looks like it's all gone, they weren't great at removal.
Maritza b.
Maritza b.
depew, NY

I love these make-up remover cleansing towelettes. I travel quite frequently for concerts, events, or conferences. These are perfect for traveling or even everyday use. It's no secret that I also workout at the gym several times a week. These are perfect for use before and after the gym. It leaves my face feeling fresh, clean and bright. I can always count on these two take off my mascara so that it doesn't smell all over my face or my pillow. It's super easy and quick. The clouds are durable and comfortable. They do not irritate my face or scratch my face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now