Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Charlotte N.
Charlotte N.

I'd like to calificate this product as my 'loyal friend'. There's nothing worse for someone who likes to wear make up... than allergies. I'm a annoyingly allergic person and my allergies don't seem to mind about quality and/or brands: my skin reacts even towards the most famous and renowned brands in the market. Anyway, my skin doesn't seem to hold any particular battle against Clean & Clear, since I've been using their products for a long time and it never did anything wrong to my skin. I use these towels before going to bed every night and the effect is refreshing and definitely a great way to take care of my skin.
taylor m.
taylor m.
Columbus, OH

What I have in my bathroom right now! I never get any brand other than neutrogena anymore it takes the makeup off quick and easy and you don't have to worry about rubbing 100s of times or causing skin irritation to get the product off (unless you're going for some sort of a cartoon character look where you use so much makeup your face looks painted on you'll probably have to do your research for that kind of makeup reemover I don't know what that would be but girl make sure you got it!!!)
anyway, this product is great very refreshing and revitalizing nice on your face, and like I said gets product off very nicely
Lucia R.
Lucia R.

I have to say, this towelettes are the best I've tried so far. They remove make up really easy but they leave this tingling sensation in my face (until now every make up remover does so it may be my skin).
I leave them for a few seconds without moving in the area where I have make up (usually just the eyes) and then I swipe and the make up comes off quite easy, it smears a lot but then I swipe that area and I'm done.
I thought it would contain 40 towelettes due to the size of the package but it only contains 25. I might repurchase them if I don't find other brand with more quantity for the same price.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
San Marcos , Texas

These wipes are miracle cleaners! I've been through so many makeup wipes in my life and none of them work the way these do. At first I would not use wipes and just rinse off in the shower only to be greeted with black smudges after I got out the shower so I decided no I'm not doing this anymore. So I went to use other wipes that were not skin or eye friendly. They would irritate my skin and sting my eye but now with these wipes I know that it doesn't do that. It takes away all the makeup with one wipe AND it not only cleans but puts good oils and cleans the face leaving it baby smooth and oil free
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

I used these towelettes for about half a year and they were pretty good. I liked the smell to these better than the original blue packet and they also felt softer than the original ones. They would calm my skin down a bit and would take off my makeup pretty well but I would have to go through about 2 wipes to get almost everything off my face. I wish it would remove mascara better but what more can I ask from an inexpensive makeup removing wipe? The down side is that I felt that they would make my skin feel more oily than it already is so I eventually had to switch to a different makeup remover.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL

I have to say that while cleansing wipes aren't my favorite way to take off my make-up, these wipes do the job amazingly! I don't feel oily...or even dried up afterwards and it really calms my skin!

It's even gotten to the point that my Fiance will end up using them so he even gets a face cleanse at the end of the night!

I most often use these wipes when I am not wearing a full face of makeup or if I'm wearing just a BB or CC cream or even just sunscreen! At the end of the night it makes my face feel amazing and I will definitely be repurchasing once I use them all up!

TOTALLY RECOMMEND THEM!
I LOVE these makeup wipes. They can remove even the toughest, water proof makeup with ease, and you don't have to rub hard to get it to come off. The "night calming' scent is very easy on the nose, and is not harsh or chemically smelly. They towelettes have a grooved pattern in them, which is just the right amount to help exfoliate without feeling like you are just scratching at your face. These even help with my acne, and I'm more prone to breakout on my face if I've run out of wipes and go without them for a few days. These are definitely my go-to wipes, and I don't settle for any others.
Karma L.
Karma L.

My skin is insanely sensitive so finding products that work well with my skin is so hard. I am beyond thrilled I found this product! It works so well with my skin! It doesn't dry it out or make me break out. They are so soft and move so gently over my skin, it's amazing. I only wear mascara, and this product removes it with such ease. I started using them on my whole face after feeling how soft my eyes and surrounding areas were. They don't leave my skin feeling oily, but clean and fresh. I would recommend this product to everyone! Especially those like me, with crazy sensitive soft skin.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Odenton, MD

My everyday go-to for removing my makeup, whether it be at the end of the day or throughout the day if needed. I keep these stocked next to my makeup storage and display. They're calming on the face and don't dry my skin out, which is perfect for someone like me with dry skin. I don't get red and irritated after use. They also don't have an unpleasant smell, and considering it's something I'm rubbing all over my face I can greatly appreciate that. It does a wonderful job even removing my waterproof mascara. It's well-priced and easy, I'd definitely recommend to others.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Greenwood, IN

"Get the ones in the purple pack!" Me, as I tell everyone to purchase this product. These wipes are the bee's knees as they remove everything even waterproof mascara (if you hold the towelette on your eye for a few seconds). While the smell of these towelettes can be a downfall for some people, just know that it has never broke me out. The smell reminds of like lavender vanilla-y, idk, but it smells sooo good. The towelettes aren't flimsy or thin like the ones from Pixie (so disappointed) so one makeup cloth can last you a run of your entire face which is a huge plus!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now