Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Feb. 11, 2016, 4:38 p.m.
I LOVE these makeup wipes. They can remove even the toughest, water proof makeup with ease, and you don't have to rub hard to get it to come off. The "night calming' scent is very easy on the nose, and is not harsh or chemically smelly. They towelettes have a grooved pattern in them, which is just the right amount to help exfoliate without feeling like you are just scratching at your face. These even help with my acne, and I'm more prone to breakout on my face if I've run out of wipes and go without them for a few days. These are definitely my go-to wipes, and I don't settle for any others.
Karma L.
Karma L.
March 22, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
My skin is insanely sensitive so finding products that work well with my skin is so hard. I am beyond thrilled I found this product! It works so well with my skin! It doesn't dry it out or make me break out. They are so soft and move so gently over my skin, it's amazing. I only wear mascara, and this product removes it with such ease. I started using them on my whole face after feeling how soft my eyes and surrounding areas were. They don't leave my skin feeling oily, but clean and fresh. I would recommend this product to everyone! Especially those like me, with crazy sensitive soft skin.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Greenwood, IN
"Get the ones in the purple pack!" Me, as I tell everyone to purchase this product. These wipes are the bee's knees as they remove everything even waterproof mascara (if you hold the towelette on your eye for a few seconds). While the smell of these towelettes can be a downfall for some people, just know that it has never broke me out. The smell reminds of like lavender vanilla-y, idk, but it smells sooo good. The towelettes aren't flimsy or thin like the ones from Pixie (so disappointed) so one makeup cloth can last you a run of your entire face which is a huge plus!!
Emily W.
Emily W.
West Grove, PA
Feb. 26, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
I've had problems in the past with make up removers that irritate my sensitive skin. These wipes are a little on the expensive side, but their gently removing abilities are well worth it! I especially like the calming scent as it is soothing, yet subtle. These wipes also get the job done with minimal exertion so the skin doesn't become irritated or blotchy after use. The only negative is that you have to be careful, as with most make up removers, not to get the product in your eyes. I would have giving these wipes 5 stars if it weren't for their eye-burning quality.
Elena T.
Elena T.
Arlington, VA
May 1, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
I travel a lot because of my work and I try to optimize my luggage and avoid liquids as much as I can. This was the perfect solution to allow me to have a very efficient make up remover on the go, which I do not only use before going to bed, but also after a long trip before going into a meeting when I need to freshen up. It easily removes make-up, it leaves my skin moisturized and fresh, it's practical and easily disposable as well. I recommend it to busy women who need flexibility and practicality while caring about always looking sophisticated and stylish!
Maritza b.
Maritza b.
Depew, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 17, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
I love these make-up remover cleansing towelettes. I travel quite frequently for concerts, events, or conferences. These are perfect for traveling or even everyday use. It's no secret that I also workout at the gym several times a week. These are perfect for use before and after the gym. It leaves my face feeling fresh, clean and bright. I can always count on these two take off my mascara so that it doesn't smell all over my face or my pillow. It's super easy and quick. The clouds are durable and comfortable. They do not irritate my face or scratch my face.
Krisily K.
Krisily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried neutrogena make up removing towelettes, the night calming formulas, because they were out of my usually brand. It was the first time trying this one and most likely my last. I would recommend other lines over this one. I usually like the night calming formula from dove and equate for its relaxing lavenderish scent. These didn't remove all my makeup I had to use three sheets to get a clean eye and they didn't have the same relaxing scent I was use to and they were considerably more expensive. Equate is still my favorite and by far the cheapest
Cora D.
Cora D.
Long Beach, CA
April 22, 2016, 1:48 a.m.
What can I say about this product...?
I loved how convenient it is! I'm not the best at remembering to wash my make up off of my face before I go to lie down for bed and let's face it, on the nights that I was already in bed and did finally remember I was to cozy to get up so these came in handy. Being able to just walk over to my make up counter and just wipe my face is awesome and the smell is great!
This product did not dry out my face at all like some other cleansing products do which is great.
I would highly recommend this product to any friend.
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Feb. 5, 2016, 9:26 p.m.
I am in love with these makeup remover wipes! They take very little effort to remove your makeup, with the exception of waterproof mascara, which requires more rubbing at the lash line. These wipes take a while to dry out; I've never had a pack dry out before I could finish them. The Night Calming fragrance is heavy with lavender and is super soothing. However, you would still be putting fragrance on your face and in your eyes, so I took off a star for that. Anyone with sensitivities to fragrance in skin care should steer clear of this.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Prineville, OR
April 20, 2016, 2:07 a.m.
*Packaging: is kind of boring and plan but its functioning. Keeps the towelettes moist. Packaging sma enough that it can be easily taken along.
*Product appearance: Towelettes are not only moist but they are also not dripping from too much moisture.
*They are a good size... 1 towellet is always enough to clean my whole face. Neck and chest. Staying moistened the whole time.
**Product: this product seems to work and after using it my make up appears to be removed. My face is left feeling clean and refreshed. Not oily or grecey at all
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?