Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Monique H.
Monique H.
New york, NY

Remove make up easily and leave the skin with a great fresh touch.
Plus, is the perfum isn't stronger, with makes the product even better.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

So easy on my skin. Doesn't dry it out too much. As a collegiate dancer, I can always rely on this to help keep my face clean and healthy.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
San Mateo, CA

I love this remover. It takes off all of my makeup with a matter of about 3ish swipes of one wipe. Ive never gone back to liquid removers.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA

I love these. I only need one to get a full face of makeup off. The only reason I didn't give him a 5 star is they sting my eyes a little.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Falconer, NY

Neutrogena wipes are the only makeup wipes I will use. They get off waterproof mascara without tugging on your eye lids! Highly recommend!
nikki N.
nikki N.
Monette, AR

It's really nice but it didn't get all my make up off and I had to use 3 sheets. It didn't really help get a lot of eye make up off either
Maria Eduarda S.
Maria Eduarda S.
Orlando, FL

This handkerchief is perfect to anyone who wants to remove makeup and also not have pimples it helps a lot in these difficult times!I Love
Abby O.
Abby O.
Iowa City, IA

I've been using this for years and highly recommend!! My eyes are very sensitive when it comes to taking off makeup & this does the trick!
Thamires C.
Thamires C.
Seattle, WA

For those who just arrive tired from a party. It's easy and fast. I don't wake up with my sheets with make up all over anymore. I love it!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Stamford, CT

I don't have sensitive skin. It's more so normal to dry. But after a long day of wearing makeup, these help my skin feel less dry & rough.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now