Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Thamires C.
Thamires C.
Seattle, WA

For those who just arrive tired from a party. It's easy and fast. I don't wake up with my sheets with make up all over anymore. I love it!
Kethelyn M.
Kethelyn M.
Ventura, CA

Amazing!! It really works and you can remove all your makeup. It is easy now, I don't have a hard time anymore trying to remove my makeup.
member-cfc07b680
member-cfc07b680
Canton, GA

Gets all my make up off and I feel fresh and clean after words. I have never broken out using this product and it does not dry my skin out
Ricki M.
Ricki M.
Deville, LA

These are great for taking off makeup! It even works on waterproof mascara. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out or anything.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

These smell fantastic and no scrubbing needed. takes everything right off and they don't break my skin out. in fact left it nice and smooth
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

So easy on my skin. Doesn't dry it out too much. As a collegiate dancer, I can always rely on this to help keep my face clean and healthy.
Katherin C.
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX

They did take off most of my make up very easily and without harming my skin. I liked the smell it was not as harsh as others usually are.
Maria Eduarda S.
Maria Eduarda S.
Orlando, FL

This handkerchief is perfect to anyone who wants to remove makeup and also not have pimples it helps a lot in these difficult times!I Love
Jaelene C.
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx

Awesome product! Great for sensitive skin & also smells good too. The wipes take make up off easy and doesn't leave an oily residue after.
Monique H.
Monique H.
New york, NY

Remove make up easily and leave the skin with a great fresh touch.
Plus, is the perfum isn't stronger, with makes the product even better.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now