Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Jay, OK

My skin usually breaks out when I use make up remover wipes, but the Neutrogena brand wipes never cause any break outs! Perfect for sensitive skin!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Vandalia, OH

Great to keep in my gym bag! Gives a nice, clean, and gentle feel without overdrying my face. A nice bonus is that it doesn't smell terrible either
Dannecia E.
Dannecia E.
Indianapolis, IN

It just take to make up of without any effort just come right off i love this product i make sure i uaed this every day and it delicate for my face
Sheena M.
Sheena M.

Love love these! Use these on my clients, they are gently and soothing. Do not irritate at all, and I usually only need 1 to remove my entire face!
Kirstin K.
Kirstin K.

These definitely do there job with getting makeup off bus they do make your face very greasy. I recommend u wash your face after using these wipes.
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.

I like these be because you can just pull out a cleansing towel on the go no need got cotton balls, or cotton pads! Gentle on the eye area as well.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.

These are nice to use for wiping off makeup, dirt and oil. It's very gentle as well great for before or after the gym or before cleansing your face
SueAnne D.
SueAnne D.
Roswell, NM

There wonderful I have sensitive skin and especially under my eyes so I have to be careful what I use and these were gentle and didn't burn my akin
Juthi R.
Juthi R.

I don't have to rub my face a lot when using this to remove my makeup. It doesn't leave my face dry after I use it, it actually feels moisturizing.
Kim J.
Kim J.
Murray, Ut

I can remove makeup on a weeknight with only one towelette (I don't wear a lot of makeup to work). It doesn't burn my eyes, and not too much scent.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now