Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Georgia D.
Georgia D.
Hoover , Al
Feb. 13, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
After a long day of work. I love how soft these are on my face as I take my makeup off and get ready for bed. Even the smell is relaxing!
janeli v.
janeli v.
Love the makeup remover towelettes because they leave my skin so soft after I take off my makeup and feels like they really clean my skin
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Westville, IN
May 19, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
Love this product! It's fantastic! Cleans well without burning my eyes! Easily removes makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean!
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Lauderhill, FL
June 1, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
I love using this.. Even when I don't wear makeup on my face I like how my face feels refresh after using it.. Inexpensive, worth the buy
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Fairchild afb, WA
Great little wipes for the cost and does an decent job at removing Makeup, did have to scrub a little more than I thought I would have to
Chanel M.
Chanel M.
March 14, 2016, 4:04 a.m.
I was disappointed because my face turned red with bumps/allergic reaction..I have tried other products from Neutrogena that was great...
Evie H.
Evie H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love how I don't have to scrub my face. The make up comes right off first time including mascara and eye liner. I love this product!!!!
Helen T.
Helen T.
Minersville, PA
I simply love these wipes so much. They work perfectly. They work with just one wipe. Both this and the other packs are very good to us.
dakota m.
dakota m.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Good product for a woman on the go. So easy to throw in my work bag and wash up after a long day. Smells great and leaves my face smooth
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Erie, PA
March 20, 2016, 4:37 a.m.
These towelettes are amazing! They are so soft and gentle on my skin, and they never leave any grease or oily residue behind whatsoever!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?