Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Huntington

I love these makeup remover towelettes. They smell great and remove makeup with little effort. Your face feels fresh and clean after using.
Lupe D.
Lupe D.

These are really nice and soft and don't have a really obnoxious smell to them. They're softer than the regular ones but work just as well.
Dina G.
Dina G.
Brooklyn, NY

SOOOOO EASY TO USE MAKEUP COMES OFF SOOOO FAST ONCE U SWITCH TO WIPES YOU CANT GO BACK I AM OBSESSED THEY ARE
ALSO GREAT FOR SENSITIVE FACE
Maria A.
Maria A.
Glen Ridge, NJ

I ma so lazy at night but i always keep these on my nightstand and quickly clean my face, i am prone to dry skin but i never feel dried out
Glam G.
Glam G.

This makeup remover wipes are bomb.com I recommend them for anybody that has really sensitive skin! They work great for taking off makeup!
Erin N.
Erin N.

Did their job. Had to go over my eyes a few times to get off my waterproof eye makeup. But otherwise I liked these wipes. Would buy again.
marisa m.
marisa m.
rochester, ny

These work nice, but they are a little rough. i do wish they were a little softer. i often have trouble finding soft make-up remover wipes
Leah C.
Leah C.
Dumas, AR

These are so convenient for me with my busy schedule. I can just come home and before my shower, I use the wipe to remove all of my makeup
Erin T.
Erin T.
Dallas, GA

I love these! They completely from all your makeup without irritating your eyes. These are a must to have to quickly remove your eye make.
janna j.
janna j.
Gilmer, TX

THIS product right here is a life saver!!! Before i go to bed i ALWAYS us this to remove my make up and i never have red marks on my face!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now