Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

It worked great to take off my makeup while leaving my face feel extra soft. I have been using this for 6 months so far and no breakouts. Recommend!
sojourn b.
sojourn b.
Readfield, ME

I like how easy this are to use and travel with. I also have fairly sensitive skin and these don't irritate my skin at all or cause me to break out.
Felisha W.
Felisha W.
Newton, AL

These completely remove my makeup and leave my skin very soft. They even remove eye makeup without irritating my eyes and the smell is quite lovely!
Val C.
Val C.

Love these for removing makeup right before bed! Especially when in a hurry, I just swipe one all over my face and my face is not left oily for bed!
Maria M.
Maria M.

This is great!!! I love it... It really helps me take all my make up off and it's really soft... You guys should all try it I bought it at Walgreens
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
West Milford, NJ

I love using these wipes especially after a long day. They smell great and are very calming. They get stage makeup off in one wipe which is awesome!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Natural Bridge Station, VA

Excellent makeup remover. Really takes off the makeup. I do have to use 2 of the wipes to get all the makeup off. Very gentle for my sensitive skin.
Secellia M.
Secellia M.
Pearsall, TX

When I was hot and sweaty these were always my go to product! So I wouldn't rush to the bathroom and especially with kids of my own totally worth it
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Jay, OK

My skin usually breaks out when I use make up remover wipes, but the Neutrogena brand wipes never cause any break outs! Perfect for sensitive skin!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Dover, DE

Always leaves my face feeling smooth and clean, also it gets all my makeup off and goes easy on my sensitive skin. This is my go to makeup remover.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now