Add a Photo

Geraldine N.
Geraldine N.
New Orleans, LA
March 8, 2016, 6:53 a.m.
I love the ease of pulling out a towelette and using them to clean my face. And I trust Neutrogena to have the best products for my skin.
Misty K.
Misty K.
Phoenix, AZ
Feb. 23, 2016, 2:50 a.m.
I love this product. It removes make up really well. Especially around the eyes. I use this every night before I go to bed. It's amazing.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Lanham, MD
Feb. 14, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
This product is great ! Removes make up easily.It removes eye make up in an instant.This product is very helpful when taking off make up.
Mara K.
Mara K.
Ferndale, MI
Feb. 23, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
These cleansing towelettes smell fantastic and are refreshing! Worth a little extra expense for that aromatherapy before you go to sleep.
Latavia W.
Latavia W.
Feb. 10, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
These towelettes works wonders! One cloth and all makeup is removed. As opposed to other brands where you have to use more than one wipe.
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Murphy, NC
March 16, 2016, 4:56 p.m.
These wipes leave my face feeling clean,calm, and ready for bed. The are very soft and smell nice. Great way to start my nightly routine.
Kolleen K.
Kolleen K.
Feb. 15, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
Easy to use. Keep them on my nightstand so I don't fall asleep with my makeup on. I don't need a mirror because I know they do their job.
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Hayward, CA
Feb. 3, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
I don't really wear full on make up but I keep these on my night stand and use them before I go to bed and they give me a relaxed feeling
Georgia D.
Georgia D.
Hoover , Al
Feb. 13, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
After a long day of work. I love how soft these are on my face as I take my makeup off and get ready for bed. Even the smell is relaxing!
janeli v.
janeli v.
Love the makeup remover towelettes because they leave my skin so soft after I take off my makeup and feels like they really clean my skin
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?