Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Columbus, Oh

These makeup remover wipes are a must for my routine. I leave these in my bedside table so I never forget to take off my makeup before bed.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Sykesville

I absolutely love these no harsh chemicals and leaves face clean and refreshed. No need to wash your face eveynight when using this product
Glen Ridge, NJ

I ma so lazy at night but i always keep these on my nightstand and quickly clean my face, i am prone to dry skin but i never feel dried out
linda b.
linda b.
Roxboro, NC

It works in about 2 swipes.It keeps my face clean and none oily.All I have to do is wipe my face and then rub my eyes and it all comes off.
Aubree B.
Aubree B.
Hays, KS

Works great and doesn't dry out my skin. I like that they don't dry out in the pack like other make up removing wipes. doesn't burn my eyes

Jules L.
Jules L.

Very very very good makes my face feel really good after taking off makeup and my friend who wears A LOT of make up said it worked perfectly
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Littleton, CO

I love the smell of these makeup wipes. It is gentle on my skin and doesn't leave it dry afterwards which is great because I have dry skin.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Coos Bay, OR

These as magical!! They smell delicious and make at skin feel so calm and relaxed. They are soft and gentle on my skin and don't dry it out
Caelin S.
Caelin S.
Richmond , KY

Great at removing make up at night! It is good at getting all the make up from the day off your face. Works well on eyeliner, which I love.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Monroe, LA

These are the best makeup remover wipes I've ever used! Go to product for a gentle remover that gets every bit of makeup in a simple swipe.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?