Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Michele Alexandra L.
Michele Alexandra L.
Grand Rapids, MI

Really clears your face, but you have to make sure to actually scrub your face to get everything out. This is the only real product I buy from them.
gab S.
gab S.
Whitby, Ontario

Love this product!
Removes the make up so well and cleanses your face at the same time. Would suggest to any skin type. Affordable and great quality
Val C.
Val C.

Love these for removing makeup right before bed! Especially when in a hurry, I just swipe one all over my face and my face is not left oily for bed!
Lex Y.
Lex Y.

Removes my stubborn waterproof mascara without me losing any eyelashes. It also doesn't leave my face feeling grimy. Usually only need one towelette
Deborah R.
Deborah R.
Edinburg, TX

This product leaves my face really dry. I really haven't try anything else. But
I have bought it for the skin of my son and to control acne is good.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Pascoag

These wipes smell very good
They are not greasy like others
They take off make up very well, and don't leave skin filmy . Would definitely recommend
Secellia M.
Secellia M.
Pearsall, TX

When I was hot and sweaty these were always my go to product! So I wouldn't rush to the bathroom and especially with kids of my own totally worth it
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Natural Bridge Station, VA

Excellent makeup remover. Really takes off the makeup. I do have to use 2 of the wipes to get all the makeup off. Very gentle for my sensitive skin.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Spring Hill, FL

Loved this product! I would definitely purchase again. Great price at walmart. The towelettes are so soft % very effective. Love love this product!!
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Holiday

These are the best. They take everything off without eye stinging. Makes your face feel clean and the scent is great. I would not use anything else.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now