Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Excelsior Springs, MO

I use these to remove my makeup before washing my face. They add some additional moisture to my face after being covered in makeup all day.
linda b.
linda b.
Roxboro, NC

It works in about 2 swipes.It keeps my face clean and none oily.All I have to do is wipe my face and then rub my eyes and it all comes off.
Dina G.
Dina G.
Brooklyn, NY

SOOOOO EASY TO USE MAKEUP COMES OFF SOOOO FAST ONCE U SWITCH TO WIPES YOU CANT GO BACK I AM OBSESSED THEY ARE
ALSO GREAT FOR SENSITIVE FACE
Breanna Z.
Breanna Z.
Streetsboro OH

These are my go to makeup remover wipes! Best at getting ALL of my eye makeup off! The scent is light and they don't leave me feeling oily.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Rockaway, Nj

This product works well. I have water proof mascara that is hard to get off and this product takes it right off and have a wonderful scent.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Dallas, GA

I love these! They completely from all your makeup without irritating your eyes. These are a must to have to quickly remove your eye make.
nikki N.
nikki N.
Monette, AR

It's really nice but it didn't get all my make up off and I had to use 3 sheets. It didn't really help get a lot of eye make up off either
Glam G.
Glam G.

This makeup remover wipes are bomb.com I recommend them for anybody that has really sensitive skin! They work great for taking off makeup!
Maria Eduarda S.
Maria Eduarda S.
Orlando, FL

This handkerchief is perfect to anyone who wants to remove makeup and also not have pimples it helps a lot in these difficult times!I Love
marisa m.
marisa m.
rochester, ny

These work nice, but they are a little rough. i do wish they were a little softer. i often have trouble finding soft make-up remover wipes
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now