Add a Photo

Photos (36)
McKenzie D.
McKenzie D.
El Cajon, CA

I love these make up remover wipes they work so good. They always remove every trace up make up and leave my skin feeling amazing before I go to bed
Barbara D.
Barbara D.

I use these cleansing wipesbfor entire face including. My lips, eye shadow, mascara and eye brows. Does an excellent job without irritating my skin.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Rochester, NY

Takes off all make up easily. Also great for traveling, on the go, and touching up when makeup smears or smudges under your eye through out the day.
Bailey, MS

This is a good product. I use it when I am away from home for convenience. They are affect just not my everyday choice. I will continue to use them.
Madalyn Y.
Madalyn Y.
Gulf Breeze, FL

Works really well!! Clears up skins and makes it softer. The packaging is super cute and it's easy to travel with. Very effective, loved the product
Secellia M.
Secellia M.
Pearsall, TX

When I was hot and sweaty these were always my go to product! So I wouldn't rush to the bathroom and especially with kids of my own totally worth it
gab S.
gab S.
Whitby, Ontario

Love this product!
Removes the make up so well and cleanses your face at the same time. Would suggest to any skin type. Affordable and great quality
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

Really easy to take make up off, doesn't cause irritation to my face like other brands. As my skin from my face is really sensitive. Would recommend
El Paso, TX

Works better than a lot of other wipes, gets eye make up off without having to scrub. And it leaves a very fresh feeling without irritating my skin.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Natural Bridge Station, VA

Excellent makeup remover. Really takes off the makeup. I do have to use 2 of the wipes to get all the makeup off. Very gentle for my sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now