Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Jules L.
Jules L.

Very very very good makes my face feel really good after taking off makeup and my friend who wears A LOT of make up said it worked perfectly
Katie H.
Katie H.
Athens, GA

I love the smell and how gentle they are on my skin! They easily remove makeup in little time, avoiding unnecessary scrubbing of your face.
Lyz K.
Lyz K.
Tewksbury, MA

My favorite makeup remover of all time!!! It removes makeup the best (especially waterproof mascara) and it has a very lovey lavender scent
emilee f.
emilee f.
Stillwater, MN

I have been using these for almost 3 years now! i love them so much, they leave such a calming scent and feeling thats wonderful before bed
Aubree B.
Aubree B.
Hays, KS

Works great and doesn't dry out my skin. I like that they don't dry out in the pack like other make up removing wipes. doesn't burn my eyes

Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Littleton, CO

I love the smell of these makeup wipes. It is gentle on my skin and doesn't leave it dry afterwards which is great because I have dry skin.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

After a fun night out with friends or just coming back from a business meeting, these wipes are perfect for wiping the day off of your face
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

These have a pleasant smell and aren't as sticky as some makeup removing wipes tend to be. Warning though: they make your lips taste weird.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Excelsior Springs, MO

I use these to remove my makeup before washing my face. They add some additional moisture to my face after being covered in makeup all day.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Coos Bay, OR

These as magical!! They smell delicious and make at skin feel so calm and relaxed. They are soft and gentle on my skin and don't dry it out
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now