Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Maria Eduarda D.
Maria Eduarda D.
Orlando, FL
March 11, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
This is so good! My demartology so recommend for who have acne! Isso é muito bom! Minha dermatologista recommenda muito para quem tem acne!
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
York, PA
Feb. 22, 2016, 3:25 p.m.
They were great. They really went deep to clean my makeup off. They didn't get 100%, which is as expected, however they were very gentle!
Shellbe C.
Shellbe C.
Harriman, TN
April 26, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
Worked great! Kept my face nice and clean. I never had to worry about leftover makeup the next day! Very effective! Met all expectations.
Misty K.
Misty K.
Phoenix, AZ
Feb. 23, 2016, 2:50 a.m.
I love this product. It removes make up really well. Especially around the eyes. I use this every night before I go to bed. It's amazing.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Colton, NY
April 1, 2016, 9:16 p.m.
I adore these wipes. The sent is so nice and calming. I use them before bed and I think it helps me fall asleep faster. Highly recommend!
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
Feb. 18, 2016, 5:33 p.m.
The best option for my sensitive skin. Leaves my complexion dewy and clean. Removes everything and has no scent. I'm never without these.
Christin V.
Christin V.
Moundridge, KS
March 19, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
I love these I use them all the time they don't dry out my skin but they do get rid of the makeup and the oil without a lot of scrubbing.
Geraldine N.
Geraldine N.
New Orleans, LA
March 8, 2016, 6:53 a.m.
I love the ease of pulling out a towelette and using them to clean my face. And I trust Neutrogena to have the best products for my skin.
Tizer R.
Tizer R.
Fresno, CA
April 26, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
I like it but couldn't use it all because the closer broke on me. Was traveling. Price was great for the amount u get. Love the towelette
Katie P.
Katie P.
Marion, IA
March 2, 2016, 5 a.m.
I love these wipes so much! I can't put into words how nice they feel to use after a long day. Perfect way to take off waterproof makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?