Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Hennessy E.
Hennessy E.
Anna, TX

It makes my skin feel so refreshed and new. It's the only make up remover wipes that have actually worked for me
And not have caused me to break out.
Milly B.
Milly B.
Henrietta, NY

I use them almost every night; basically everyday I wear makeup. The scent is very light and the wipes work well in removing all of my facial makeup.
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Pittsburgh, PA

It is a great product but does not remove all the make up, if you are using not water proof make up the product is perfect, and the smell is awesome.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Austin, TX

These work pretty well when used prior to a face wash to remove the majority of your makeup off! My skin is very sensitive and they work well for me!
Becki S.
Becki S.
Factoryville, PA

My absolute favorite make up removing wipes! These are a staple in my beauty care, they easily and effectively remove my make up without being harsh.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.

I use these cleansing wipesbfor entire face including. My lips, eye shadow, mascara and eye brows. Does an excellent job without irritating my skin.
Lex Y.
Lex Y.

Removes my stubborn waterproof mascara without me losing any eyelashes. It also doesn't leave my face feeling grimy. Usually only need one towelette
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

These are really convenient. It's nice just grabbing a wipe and I don't have to clean my face right after. These are also really easy to travel with.
Deborah R.
Deborah R.
Edinburg, TX

This product leaves my face really dry. I really haven't try anything else. But
I have bought it for the skin of my son and to control acne is good.
Keisha H.
Keisha H.
Air Ronge SK

Love using these to take my makeup off! Very nice on my sensitive skin and very relaxing and calming for the night time. I highly recommended these.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now