Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Cape Coral, FL

I like this one. Didn't burn my eyes. Had a nice scent makes me feel clean and fresh before bed. Try it if you have sensitive skin like me.
Jules L.
Jules L.

Very very very good makes my face feel really good after taking off makeup and my friend who wears A LOT of make up said it worked perfectly
Caelin S.
Caelin S.
Richmond , KY

Great at removing make up at night! It is good at getting all the make up from the day off your face. Works well on eyeliner, which I love.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.

The smell from the pads is heavenly and they are super gentle. They probably work best with dry skin as they left my combo skin a tad oily.
Aubree B.
Aubree B.
Hays, KS

Works great and doesn't dry out my skin. I like that they don't dry out in the pack like other make up removing wipes. doesn't burn my eyes

emilee f.
emilee f.
Stillwater, MN

I have been using these for almost 3 years now! i love them so much, they leave such a calming scent and feeling thats wonderful before bed
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

After a fun night out with friends or just coming back from a business meeting, these wipes are perfect for wiping the day off of your face
Maria A.
Maria A.
Glen Ridge, NJ

I ma so lazy at night but i always keep these on my nightstand and quickly clean my face, i am prone to dry skin but i never feel dried out
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

These have a pleasant smell and aren't as sticky as some makeup removing wipes tend to be. Warning though: they make your lips taste weird.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Compton, CA

Removes layers of mascara like a dream! No more losing precious eyelashes!! My go to from now on! And it smells fresh but not overpowering!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now