Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Haydee C.
Haydee C.
Rio Grande City, TX

Totally recommend this product . Its a little pricey but worth the buy. Really removed makeup in an instant you can purchase in any walmart.
Liana P.
Liana P.
Germantown, MD

My absolute favorite makeup remover towelettes. I love the smell and my face feels so soft afterwards. Great at taking stubborn mascara off.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
La Grange Park, IL

I absolutely love this product, I have really sensitive skin and this removes my makeup without causing any irritation! I'm in love with it!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Sykesville

I absolutely love these no harsh chemicals and leaves face clean and refreshed. No need to wash your face eveynight when using this product
linda b.
linda b.
Roxboro, NC

It works in about 2 swipes.It keeps my face clean and none oily.All I have to do is wipe my face and then rub my eyes and it all comes off.
Sam K.
Sam K.
Springfield, MA

These work pretty well! Not super alcohol smelling, nice calm smell, and works well to remove the day's makeup. Would definitely recommend.
This product is great for removing makeup and refreshing your face . If you have oily skin i do not think it would help to use these wipes.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Cape Coral, FL

I like this one. Didn't burn my eyes. Had a nice scent makes me feel clean and fresh before bed. Try it if you have sensitive skin like me.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

I absolutely love these wipes for taking off my makeup. They get everything off, even stubborn mascara. Only make up wipes I will ever use!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Columbus, Oh

These makeup remover wipes are a must for my routine. I leave these in my bedside table so I never forget to take off my makeup before bed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now