Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Stamford , CT
Feb. 20, 2016, 12:50 p.m.
I don't have sensitive skin. It's more so normal to dry. But after a long day of wearing makeup, these help my skin feel less dry & rough.
janna j.
janna j.
Gilmer, TX
Feb. 27, 2016, 7:57 p.m.
THIS product right here is a life saver!!! Before i go to bed i ALWAYS us this to remove my make up and i never have red marks on my face!
Ricki M.
Ricki M.
Deville, LA
These are great for taking off makeup! It even works on waterproof mascara. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out or anything.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Dumas, AR
March 7, 2016, 2:37 p.m.
These are so convenient for me with my busy schedule. I can just come home and before my shower, I use the wipe to remove all of my makeup
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
May 19, 2016, 6:01 p.m.
I love these. I only need one to get a full face of makeup off. The only reason I didn't give him a 5 star is they sting my eyes a little.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Belleville, IL
March 10, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
These work great on taking water proof eye liner off and mascara. I have used Avon and these are better at leaving you face feeling clean.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Falconer, NY
Neutrogena wipes are the only makeup wipes I will use. They get off waterproof mascara without tugging on your eye lids! Highly recommend!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
March 4, 2016, 3:36 p.m.
So easy on my skin. Doesn't dry it out too much. As a collegiate dancer, I can always rely on this to help keep my face clean and healthy.
Kethelyn M.
Kethelyn M.
Ventura, CA
March 15, 2016, 2:38 a.m.
Amazing!! It really works and you can remove all your makeup. It is easy now, I don't have a hard time anymore trying to remove my makeup.
Jesyka E.
Jesyka E.
Yuma, AZ
March 9, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
After a long hard day at work these are great to quickly wipe the makeup off and so relaxing I use these everynight!! Love love love them!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?