Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Rochester , NY

This product is amazing! One towelette took all of my make-up off. Normally I find myself using 2-3 of other brands. Definitely worth a try.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
La Grange Park, IL

I absolutely love this product, I have really sensitive skin and this removes my makeup without causing any irritation! I'm in love with it!
Marissa W.
Marissa W.

It doesn't make my face feel oily. It actually gets all the make up off. Plus it smells good. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Jal, NM

Bought to try with my mom from walmart. Decent price. Was pretty gentle. Sometimes had to use more than one to get makeup off. But liked it.
Sam K.
Sam K.
Springfield, MA

These work pretty well! Not super alcohol smelling, nice calm smell, and works well to remove the day's makeup. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

I absolutely love these wipes for taking off my makeup. They get everything off, even stubborn mascara. Only make up wipes I will ever use!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Sykesville

I absolutely love these no harsh chemicals and leaves face clean and refreshed. No need to wash your face eveynight when using this product
Jules L.
Jules L.

Very very very good makes my face feel really good after taking off makeup and my friend who wears A LOT of make up said it worked perfectly
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Cape Coral, FL

I like this one. Didn't burn my eyes. Had a nice scent makes me feel clean and fresh before bed. Try it if you have sensitive skin like me.
Lupe D.
Lupe D.

These are really nice and soft and don't have a really obnoxious smell to them. They're softer than the regular ones but work just as well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now