Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Light scent! Convenient to use. Great for travel. I primarily use this for travel when I don't want to pack cotton pads and a makeup remover
Francesca W.
Francesca W.
Pompano Beach, FL

Its an amazing product, especially if you wear makeup everyday like I do. It takes all makeup off and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
Liana P.
Liana P.
Germantown, MD

My absolute favorite makeup remover towelettes. I love the smell and my face feels so soft afterwards. Great at taking stubborn mascara off.
Haydee C.
Haydee C.
Rio Grande City, TX

Totally recommend this product . Its a little pricey but worth the buy. Really removed makeup in an instant you can purchase in any walmart.
Celine Z.
Celine Z.

This product is amazing!!! The best Make-Up remover ever!!!!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ I been using this around 2 years ago and I love it! I highly recommend it.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Doesn't dry my face and it is amazing because it removes all the makeup in a sheet or two! Absolutely love love love it! I use it every day!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Tulsa, OK

I totally love these towelettes. They not only leave my skin feeling fresh and clean but they give me a calming sensation. I use them daily.
Heera K.
Heera K.
Allen, TX

I use these makeup wipes for myself and my clients, it does a great job removing makeup. I can tear it in half, and halfway goes a long way.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.

It doesn't make my face feel oily. It actually gets all the make up off. Plus it smells good. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Margaret T.
Margaret T.

THIS PRODUCT SMELLS GOOD N WORKS GOOD On your face. The smell is soft. WHEN CHOISING A MAKE UP REMOVER YOU REALOY SHOULD CONSIDER THIS BRAND
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?