Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Milledgeville, GA

Removed most of my makeup without leaving skin dry or oily. It lacked in removing all of my makeup but was still one of the better brands I have used
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Warren, PA

I love these wipes. They clean off my eye make up and are really soft. Even on my senstive skin they are really amazing .I always have them in stock!
Ajla B.
Ajla B.
Saint Louis, MO

These wipes remove all my makeup quickly and easily. After use my skin does feel slightly oily, but its not a problem that my acne cleanser can't fix
Jaime D.
Jaime D.

I love these! So convenient and smell good. I use them every night :) they're great. So much better than regular eye Makeup removers and cottonballs!
maribeth b.
maribeth b.
Punta Gorda, FL

I love how these make my face feel so fresh at night and actually is really calming. I feel rather relaxed after the use and feel more ready for bed.
Elianey P.
Elianey P.
Evanston, IL

The only product I use to remove my make up and so far no complaints and I haven't tried nothing new since I haven't had a product with this one yet.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Warrior, AL

Removed my makeup after one or two wipes! I love these! They don't dry out my face at all. I just ran out and I will definitely be repurchasing them!
Juli L.
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL

I recommend these removal cleansing towelettes because when I bought them the first time their quality was good and really did help remove my make up
Kathy Holly L.
Kathy Holly L.
Ellenton, FL

This product is amazing not only does it remove all of my make up but it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean with no residue of make up oil or dirt
Liz G.
Liz G.

I cant even think of a way that i can describe how awesome this product is! I find it on every drug store and supermarket i go and its really amazing
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now