Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Glam G.
Glam G.
Feb. 9, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
This makeup remover wipes are bomb.com I recommend them for anybody that has really sensitive skin! They work great for taking off makeup!
Katherin C.
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
Feb. 21, 2016, 9:51 a.m.
They did take off most of my make up very easily and without harming my skin. I liked the smell it was not as harsh as others usually are.
marisa m.
marisa m.
rochester, ny
Feb. 7, 2016, 4:22 p.m.
These work nice, but they are a little rough. i do wish they were a little softer. i often have trouble finding soft make-up remover wipes
Abby O.
Abby O.
Iowa City, IA
Feb. 16, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
I've been using this for years and highly recommend!! My eyes are very sensitive when it comes to taking off makeup & this does the trick!
Erin T.
Erin T.
Dallas, GA
Feb. 8, 2016, 5:15 p.m.
I love these! They completely from all your makeup without irritating your eyes. These are a must to have to quickly remove your eye make.
Amia B.
Amia B.
Elma, WA
Feb. 18, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
These makeup remover wipes are the best you can buy! I've tried tons of other ones but these are the only ones that don't make my eyes red
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
May 19, 2016, 6:01 p.m.
I love these. I only need one to get a full face of makeup off. The only reason I didn't give him a 5 star is they sting my eyes a little.
Jesyka E.
Jesyka E.
Yuma, AZ
March 9, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
After a long hard day at work these are great to quickly wipe the makeup off and so relaxing I use these everynight!! Love love love them!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Stamford , CT
Feb. 20, 2016, 12:50 p.m.
I don't have sensitive skin. It's more so normal to dry. But after a long day of wearing makeup, these help my skin feel less dry & rough.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 4, 2016, 3:36 p.m.
So easy on my skin. Doesn't dry it out too much. As a collegiate dancer, I can always rely on this to help keep my face clean and healthy.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?