Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Puja P.
Puja P.
North Bergen, NJ

Love these makeup wipes. They really take all of the makeup off your face/skin. However I feel like it leaves some kind of oily residue on your face.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Milledgeville, GA

Removed most of my makeup without leaving skin dry or oily. It lacked in removing all of my makeup but was still one of the better brands I have used
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Dekalb, IL

Takes all of your makeup off with one towelettes. And it makes your face feel really clean and soft. This is the only brand I use for makeup removers
maribeth b.
maribeth b.
Punta Gorda, FL

I love how these make my face feel so fresh at night and actually is really calming. I feel rather relaxed after the use and feel more ready for bed.
Sophi P.
Sophi P.
Topeka, KS

These are my tried and true makeup removing clothes. Not only do they smell fantastic but one sheet goes a long way. And they never irritate my skin!
Ajla B.
Ajla B.
Saint Louis, MO

These wipes remove all my makeup quickly and easily. After use my skin does feel slightly oily, but its not a problem that my acne cleanser can't fix
Emily L.
Emily L.
Perris, CA

Omg ! Best makeup remover wipes i ever tried & always will try them & buy them , then honestly clean my whole eye makeup & lip stains omg i love them
Hennessy E.
Hennessy E.
Anna, TX

It makes my skin feel so refreshed and new. It's the only make up remover wipes that have actually worked for me
And not have caused me to break out.
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Pittsburgh, PA

It is a great product but does not remove all the make up, if you are using not water proof make up the product is perfect, and the smell is awesome.
Milly B.
Milly B.
Henrietta, NY

I use them almost every night; basically everyday I wear makeup. The scent is very light and the wipes work well in removing all of my facial makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now