Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (38)
STEPHANIE W.
STEPHANIE W.
Haysi, VA

Love the cool refreshing feeling this product leaves me with. Very gentle on skin. Easy to use product at a great price. Highly recommended.
YESENIA M.
YESENIA M.
Raleigh, NC

Absolutely love this! makes my face feel so refreshing as well as clean. have been using for the past year or so and will continue to do so.
Melisa M.
Melisa M.

I use them every night to take my make up off works great however not really a refreshing feeling. I'd still advise washing your face after.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Fort Morgan, CO

I never like washing my face all the way sometimes and these wipes are perfect for taking off makeup. They're soft but the smell isn't great
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Monterey park, Ca

Obsessed with these wipes! These really take off all my make up unlike other wipes. The price is the only disappointing part of these wipes.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Wolfeboro, NH

Best make up remover wipes I've ever used! It does feel really calming and didn't irritate my skin at all, and I have pretty sensitive skin.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Tulsa, OK

I totally love these towelettes. They not only leave my skin feeling fresh and clean but they give me a calming sensation. I use them daily.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Cary, NC

Great product, it gets all my makeup off every night. It also is great and easy after a long day of competitions or partying all night long.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Milwaukee, WI

Great for a quick and easy way to clean my make up off right before bed! I love the smell and I love how clean my face feels after I'm done!
Francesca W.
Francesca W.
Pompano Beach, FL

Its an amazing product, especially if you wear makeup everyday like I do. It takes all makeup off and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?