Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Cary, NC

Great product, it gets all my makeup off every night. It also is great and easy after a long day of competitions or partying all night long.
jay m.
jay m.
Waterbury, CT

Love using these. They are super soft and wipe off my mascara without any problem. They also leave my skin feeling soft and lovely to touch.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Rochester , NY

This product is amazing! One towelette took all of my make-up off. Normally I find myself using 2-3 of other brands. Definitely worth a try.
Celine Z.
Celine Z.

This product is amazing!!! The best Make-Up remover ever!!!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌 I been using this around 2 years ago and I love it! I highly recommend it.
希 韓.
希 韓.
Orlando, FL

Very easy make up cloth to use. Compared with the blue one which is another collection that neutrogena has, it is more effective and better.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Lindale, TX

The only product out there that doesn't break me out! It removes my makeup without any problem and doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all!!
Heera K.
Heera K.
Allen, TX

I use these makeup wipes for myself and my clients, it does a great job removing makeup. I can tear it in half, and halfway goes a long way.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Wolfeboro, NH

Best make up remover wipes I've ever used! It does feel really calming and didn't irritate my skin at all, and I have pretty sensitive skin.
STEPHANIE W.
STEPHANIE W.
Haysi, VA

Love the cool refreshing feeling this product leaves me with. Very gentle on skin. Easy to use product at a great price. Highly recommended.
Melisa M.
Melisa M.

I use them every night to take my make up off works great however not really a refreshing feeling. I'd still advise washing your face after.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now