Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Marissa W.
Marissa W.

It doesn't make my face feel oily. It actually gets all the make up off. Plus it smells good. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
YESENIA M.
YESENIA M.
Raleigh, NC

Absolutely love this! makes my face feel so refreshing as well as clean. have been using for the past year or so and will continue to do so.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Doesn't dry my face and it is amazing because it removes all the makeup in a sheet or two! Absolutely love love love it! I use it every day!
jay m.
jay m.
Waterbury, CT

Love using these. They are super soft and wipe off my mascara without any problem. They also leave my skin feeling soft and lovely to touch.
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Monterey park, Ca

Obsessed with these wipes! These really take off all my make up unlike other wipes. The price is the only disappointing part of these wipes.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Tulsa, OK

I totally love these towelettes. They not only leave my skin feeling fresh and clean but they give me a calming sensation. I use them daily.
Liana P.
Liana P.
Germantown, MD

My absolute favorite makeup remover towelettes. I love the smell and my face feels so soft afterwards. Great at taking stubborn mascara off.
Celine Z.
Celine Z.

This product is amazing!!! The best Make-Up remover ever!!!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌 I been using this around 2 years ago and I love it! I highly recommend it.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Rochester , NY

This product is amazing! One towelette took all of my make-up off. Normally I find myself using 2-3 of other brands. Definitely worth a try.
Adrien Q.
Adrien Q.
Fairfax, VA

I have sensitive skin and these where great . it really gets in and removes the oils and stuff in the makeup products.I will be buying again
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now