Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Roxanna M.
Roxanna M.
Robstown, TX

Excellent product for removing makeup. Not greasy and left my face feeling smooth and clean afterwards. I will be a repeat customer for sure!
Liezl L.
Liezl L.
Durand, WI

I like this make up remover wipes because it is mild and doesn't irritate my skin. I recommend this product to those people that use make up.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

These makeup remover wipes smelled AMAZING!! they took most makeup off with one try and minimal effort. i woo definitely be purchasing again.
Zina O.
Zina O.
Los Angeles, CA

I love these they are amazing it takes all make up off even waterproof mascara it takes all make up without having to scrub your face so hard
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Manhattan, KS

Tends to leave a slick residue on skin making it very oily and uncomfortable, good to use before a shower but not as a lone way to clean face
Paige L.
Paige L.
Tappan, NY

Love this make up remover it doesn't sting and it does a really good job! I use it almost every night and it's my holy grail make up remover
Laura F.
Laura F.
Jal, NM

Bought to try with my mom from walmart. Decent price. Was pretty gentle. Sometimes had to use more than one to get makeup off. But liked it.
jay m.
jay m.
Waterbury, CT

Love using these. They are super soft and wipe off my mascara without any problem. They also leave my skin feeling soft and lovely to touch.
Marilia M.
Marilia M.
Boerne, TX

Best remover ever! Easy to use and takes all makeup quickly! the fact that handkerchiefs facilitates use on a daily basis and prevents waste
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Tulsa, OK

I totally love these towelettes. They not only leave my skin feeling fresh and clean but they give me a calming sensation. I use them daily.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now