Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Amy R.
Amy R.
West Columbia, SC

Great for sensitive skin. Leaves skin clean without being dry. Good for when I travel, I don't like having to take liquids. Very convenient packaging.
Keely S.
Keely S.
Rockford, MI

I use these make up removers every single night. They do a great job of getting all the tough makeup off of your face, especially anything waterproof!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Los Banos, CA

I've used this product and repurchase several time. I feel like its a bit more gentle on your skin then the regular towelettes. They get the job done.
Helen V.
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA

I personally did not like these because they have a strong odor and when it comes to the eyes, it would make my eyes really watery and it would sting.
Dessi M.
Dessi M.
Vancouver

The product works great I just hate the packaging. After using about half the package the top is not as sticky therefor causing the wipes to dry out.
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
San Lorenzo, CA

Super soft cleaning cloths! I love the smell of them, and it leaves my face feeling cool and clean, and not oily like other make up remover products.
Claire Y.
Claire Y.

This is my absolute favorite makeup remover. Unlike many towelettes it doesn't burn or sting my sensitive face and removes even my waterproof mascara
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Warren, PA

I love these wipes. They clean off my eye make up and are really soft. Even on my senstive skin they are really amazing .I always have them in stock!
Jade C.
Jade C.
Mandeville, LA

Absolutely love these wipes even though they are pricier than the others I still buy them and use one every night it is very calming after a long day
Niamh R.
Niamh R.

It's good but it can feel slightly harsh on the skin, and not easy to remove waterproof mascara. I recommend if you don't wear waterproof eye makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now