Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Hailey S.
Hailey S.

I use these every night before I wash my face! I always rinse my face after I use them, but they do a great job getting all of my makeup off.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
New Milford, PA

Takes the make up off quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Would definitely recommend to anyone with sensitive skin like mine!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Appleton, WI

These work great! I use them almost every night and they remove all my makeup completely without leaving my face feel dry but also not greasy
Carlyn E.
Carlyn E.
Peabody, MA

Removes all makeup, leaves face feeling smooth not dry. I wish the packing was better or had an option to buy a better container for storage.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Addison, IL

I absolutely LOVE these! they take off my makeup with just one swip! I do not like how pricey they are for as little as they come with though
Sam R.
Sam R.
Logansport

I love these wipes!! they're super helpful to have, and they don't dry out my face! I don't get to buy them much, they're a little expensive.
Kiki W.
Kiki W.
Atlanta, GA

These wipes made it super easy to clean my face. The wipes are very gentle. It met my expectations of removing the makeup with no irritation.
Ya'el C.
Ya'el C.
Kent, OH

These are among the best at removing makeup - and their calming scent is so soothing. I highly recommend for gently preparing skin for sleep.
Marlaena G.
Marlaena G.
Grand Prairie, TX

This product works very well and I was very happy with the outcome of it, it refreshed my face and took off all my makeup in a couple swipes.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
San Diego, CA

My eye irritaded...maybe needs no scence or sometime have they are itchig my eye. Sorry. No like. My skin are irritade. Nice packet. But no.😐
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now