Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
New Milford, PA

Takes the make up off quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Would definitely recommend to anyone with sensitive skin like mine!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
San Diego, CA

My eye irritaded...maybe needs no scence or sometime have they are itchig my eye. Sorry. No like. My skin are irritade. Nice packet. But no.😐
Marlaena G.
Marlaena G.
Grand Prairie, TX

This product works very well and I was very happy with the outcome of it, it refreshed my face and took off all my makeup in a couple swipes.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Maple Valley, WA

I love using these pads about twice a week on my face. It does a great job with calming y skin especially if my skin is flared up that night.
Roxanna M.
Roxanna M.
Robstown, TX

Excellent product for removing makeup. Not greasy and left my face feeling smooth and clean afterwards. I will be a repeat customer for sure!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Las Vegas, NV

You will love this, I don't know what kinda of Magic is has but if not only takes all your make off but it's helps leave yours skins so soft.
Zina O.
Zina O.
Los Angeles, CA

I love these they are amazing it takes all make up off even waterproof mascara it takes all make up without having to scrub your face so hard
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.

I love these so much, they're so gentle and make my face feel so soft afterwards and that's always nice to feel after wearing makeup all day.
Gladys B.
Gladys B.
Grandview, WA

These smelled good but I didn't like them at all. I like the grapefruit ones but these made me get bumps all over my face and gave me a rash.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Milwaukee, WI

Great for a quick and easy way to clean my make up off right before bed! I love the smell and I love how clean my face feels after I'm done!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now