Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Mackenzie T.
Mackenzie T.

I love using these makeup removers after a long day at the office. I use them right before bed to remove all of my makeup, and follow up with a rinse.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL

My daily go to make up remover! Sensitive on the skin. Great quality. Price is fabulous. Towelettes are strong and don't tear. Would highly recommend!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY

Love these - they do a great job of removing eye makeup without leaving my face oily. Wish the package sealed better so they didn't dry out so easily!
Iyanna R.
Iyanna R.

I love these towelettes they do a really good job of removing all of my makeup instead of me fighting with a soapy towel trying to remove everything .
Beatrice B.
Beatrice B.
Boston, MA

They work well against most makeup - might need a second if you use waterproof mascara and you apply more than one coat! Leaves the skin feeling soft!
Manueyi C.
Manueyi C.

To revomer your makeup with total ease Let It Be your skin with that of a baby , I use these wipes regularly and attest that they are fully effective.
Azmi A.
Azmi A.
Carlstadt, NJ

It my absolute favorite product for skin, but it's a light workings product. I takes the face makeup easily but it's more hard to take off eye makeup.
Hanna W.
Hanna W.

These are fantastic! They do a great job of removing makeup, even waterproof mascara which everyone knows is a pain to remove! And they smell amazing!
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This is my go to cleansing wipes. i use them every night on my face fir the past two years and they have never failed me. The packaging is awesome and
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Aberdeen, MD

I've only used these twice, they removed everything except my black sephora eyeliner. Worked well enough but, definitely dried my face out really bad.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now