Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Cathedral City, CA

Me and my partner always use this wipes to remove our makeup. It does it job and leaves our skib soft dosent have a strong smell so thats a good thing
Sonali B.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA

These are great! They get rid of all my makeup, make my skin feel hydrated and clean, and wipe off all the excess dirt and oils. Would recommend 100%!
Iyanna R.
Iyanna R.

I love these towelettes they do a really good job of removing all of my makeup instead of me fighting with a soapy towel trying to remove everything .
These work so so well! No irritation to my face or eyes like the other makeup remover wipes I've tried. These work the best out of any I've ever used.
Angelina I.
Angelina I.
Hoffman Est, IL

I love the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. It removes all traces of my makeup even my waterproof mascara and it doesn't leave my face looking oily!!!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Apt 304, Nova Scotia

These are my go to makeup remover wipes. I use a lot of heavy makeup and an intense setting spray and at the end of the day these take everything off!
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Richmond, VA

They clean with one cloth leaving my skin so and smooth and refreshed. I always by these but I use them whenever. I use the exhilarating ones as well.
Hiba K.
Hiba K.
Glen Ellyn, Il

LOVE THESE!! i love the feel of these and also these take the makeup off right away!! i would def recommend these to anyone who wears makeup everyday!
Ximena N.
Ximena N.
Austin, TX

I just love this cleaning wipes, if you are tired after coming home this is the perfect way to remove ypur makeup, as well as it doesn't burn or iches.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Wilton, IA

These wipes smell amazing and are so soft! So refreshing after wearing make up all day! My skin feels and smells great! Removes every trace of makeup!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now