Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Wausau, WI
March 14, 2016, 5:31 p.m.
I used these everyday and love them, they remove almost all of my make-up even the hard to get off mascara. They leave my skin clean and soft, smell great and never have an issue with acne or break-outs! I do follow-up after using them with a deep cleaner but these are great for the make-up removing part of my routine!
Laura L.
Laura L.
April 1, 2016, 5:52 a.m.
It's a miracle I even remember to take off my makeup after putting the kids to bed, so the ease of These makeup remover wipes is perfect for me. The resealable pouch makes my life easier because I don't have to be at the sink to use them. The calming scent is ... Well, calming. I will definitely keep using the product.
Christa R.
Christa R.
I really wanted to love these wipes, but they didn't have a calming effect on my skin. They actually irritated it, but I have super sensitive skin. I also don't like that Neutrogena tests on animals and wish they would stop that. The prices wasn't too high, but the price the animals pay makes it not worth the purchase.
janae w.
janae w.
I really like these wipes, the smell is really nice and I like that it's specific to night time, gets off all my make up , the only down side to me is the price they seem a tad bit expensive but if you don't want to shell out the Bucks Walmart makes these same kind of wipes for less and comes with more wipes in it too.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Syosset, NY
April 30, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
These make up removing wipes are the bomb dot com! One wipe is enough to remove a whole day's worth of makeup and the wonderful smell makes me feel so relaxed. I feel there are definitely enough wipes for the price, and I always find myself going back to buy again. Target is usually my go to for purchasing these wipes.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Laurel, MT
May 19, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
These wipes are great for when you get home late and don't want to wash your face! It makes my face feel clean and refreshed. It doesn't however remove every trace of makeup but, it does do a decent job! It does leave a "oily" residue after wiping down your face but it dries moisturizing. They are great for the price!
Niki S.
Niki S.
Methuen , Ma
March 21, 2016, 8:48 a.m.
These wipes do a great job removing any makeup on my face. I use them sometimes when I'm too lazy to wash my face before I go to bed and my face still feels clean afterwards. They also do a great job of gently removing any left over stuff under my eyes that didn't come off when I washed my face. I also love the smell!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 30, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
These makeup remover towelettes are amazing and really take everything off, even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. That being said, I wish there was a better way to close and seal the package - the resealable flap always wears out and I end up wasting wipes. On top of that, it unfortunately makes my skin feel oily.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Apex, NC
March 29, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
These wipes come in a nice package which makes it very easy to remove wipes, even one-handed if you want. These wipes smell great and do a great job at removing make-up. My face feels so smooth and clean after using them. The soothing smell is calming and helps you relax, perfect for using right before going to sleep.
Maura K.
Maura K.
Minneapolis, MN
May 12, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
I love these make up remover wipes. After a Friday night out and some intense smokey eye effects, complete with dark shimmering shadows and heavy cat eye liquid liner, these towelettes always do the trick! They get my face naked quickly without irritating my skin -- leaving me and my gleaming white pillow cases happy!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?