Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Alesandra W.
Alesandra W.
Saint Johns, FL

These did take the makeup off my face, but they left a nasty oily residue on my skin. I was always glad that I wash my face right afterwards, because I probably would have changed my routine just to get that nasty residue off my face. Had a nice smell, but definitely go for the original if you don't like additional oil on your face.
jechu o.
jechu o.

Loose this towelettes! i have very sensitive skin, and this is the only towelettes that i can use. It not greasy, oily, and in only one sweep it removes all the make up. the towelettes are very gentle, not rush, they are so soft, that is very nice to use it. Totally recommended for people with sensitive skin and have to use make up.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Stateline, NV

I use these regularly and they work much better than any others that I've used. I try to avoid skincare products that contain fragrances because I have sensitive skin and those additives bother me but these don't and I really love the scent on them. They're definitely a lot softer too compared to the original Neutrogena MU remover.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ

These wipes are great. They remove all my make up, including my water proof mascara, every time I use them. The calmingness of these wipes is especially refreshing after a long work day, long day of travel or even a late night out. I never need to use more than one, even when wearing a full face of make up. I highly recommend them!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love using these! Sometimes I will wash my face with my typical cleanser and water, but my face still feels dirty. I will use these after to get areas that I didn't get as well. The night calming factor is great too. When I would do this with other products, my face would burn from double washing. With these, I am absolutely fine
Tonya P.
Tonya P.

I use these frequently and love them. The smoothness of the towelettes feel great against my skin. The only downfall I've experienced was sometimes i get a little of the liquid in my eye and it'll burn for a few seconds. In terms of how effectively it removes my makeup, I'd say it's great and would therefore recommend this product.
Houa Zeng X.
Houa Zeng X.
Saint Paul, MN

I love using this makeup remover because it does no sting your eyes and he pricing is a very good deal. But the only thing I do not like about this much s that it has an oily feel to it. But it does take the makeup off easily. Hopefully they have a makeup remover that does not have an oily feel to it. But I love love this product.
Sheila Q.
Sheila Q.

These Cleansing Wipes are a Necessity when you are traveling and in my case camping. They are compact and easy to pack, you don't have to worry about leakage from a bottle or bring extra cotton balls for eye make-up. One wipe will do your whole face and afterwards you will feel relaxed from the cleansing towelette's calming scent.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL

Using this made my night way easier when it came to removing my makeup after a long day. You do have to scrub a little more than use to in order to get makeup off but it's very practical. It would make my eyes a bit irritated but it's understandable since they'rearly towelettes. Overall it's a good product for more simple makeup.
Aria R.
Aria R.

Overall I really like these makeup removing wipes. They are so soft and thick and full of product. They get makeup of quickly if you can't be bothered to fully cleanse and they don't strip the skin and make it feel drying like some other wipes do. These wipes are on the pricier side in my opinion so I just try grab them on sale.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now