Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

Absolutely love this! Use it every night to take off my makeup and it definitely does the job! It's a good buy and you get your money's worth!
Halle U.
Halle U.
Wethersfield, CT

Removes makeup without irritation. I only have to use one towelette. It met my expectations. I would recommend to everyone. I bough it at CVS.
Ona N.
Ona N.

This is one of my favorite makeup remover wipes cause it does what it says. I only wish they were a little thicker so i can use one at a time.
Brianne A.
Brianne A.

Cleans my face really well and makes me feel clean afterwords. I usually get this product at Walgreens and their prices are not too expensive.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.

Love these! They get my eye make up off easily, and thoroughly! Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I never use any other make up remover.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Saint Francis, MN

This is the best makeup remover I've invested in. One towelette is all you need to remove your makeup. Feels clean and refreshing after use 💖
Gladys B.
Gladys B.
Grandview, WA

These smelled good but I didn't like them at all. I like the grapefruit ones but these made me get bumps all over my face and gave me a rash.
Karina B.
Karina B.
Woodstown, NJ

These make up remover wipes are great. I only need to use one and it doesn't take long to remove. It also doesn't leave my face feeling stiff
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Turlock, CA

This is my go to makeup remover. I have really dry skin and it's always hard to find a good product to use on my face buy this is the best :)
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Rochester, MI

The wipes really irritated my skin. I wouldn't even consider my skin "sensitive". The wipes are just a little too rough. Would not use again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now