Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ

These are my favorite make up wipes. Other make up removers have made me break out in the past but these wipes work really well and I do not break out.
jessica c.
jessica c.

Love these makeup wipes. I'm so lazy when it comes to taking my makeup off and these wipes are the perfect solution. They take off my makeup so easily .
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Oklahoma City, OK

I really love this product. You can take off your makeup with one towellete. I love that my face feel clean and not dried out after using this producr.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Rio Grande City, TX

My makeup was off as quickly as I dabbed the wipes on my face. As other make-up removal wipes, these do not irritate your skin or leave your face oily!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Orange, TX

These are the best!!! I use them day and night. They don't irritate my skin and all of my makeup comes off cleanly and smoothly. Definitely recommend!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fairfax, VA

Kind of pricey, but smells decent and gets the job done. if you have very stubborn to remove makeup, you will need to use more than just this, though.
Hiba K.
Hiba K.
Glen Ellyn, Il

LOVE THESE!! i love the feel of these and also these take the makeup off right away!! i would def recommend these to anyone who wears makeup everyday!
Kiersten L.
Kiersten L.
Montauk, NY

I use this every night before bed. Most make up removers seem to dry out my face, but this does not. It doesn't burn, and has a calming feeling to it.
Sonali B.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA

These are great! They get rid of all my makeup, make my skin feel hydrated and clean, and wipe off all the excess dirt and oils. Would recommend 100%!
Iyanna R.
Iyanna R.

I love these towelettes they do a really good job of removing all of my makeup instead of me fighting with a soapy towel trying to remove everything .
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now