Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Mary S.
Mary S.
Saint Louis, MO

Love this product because it is convenient and good for my skin. The price is reasonable. They are easy to travel with. They are a time saver.
Halle U.
Halle U.
Wethersfield, CT

Removes makeup without irritation. I only have to use one towelette. It met my expectations. I would recommend to everyone. I bough it at CVS.
Sydney J.
Sydney J.

They are convenient, but that's about it. It leaves a film on the skin and doesn't remove eye makeup very well. But they are handy in a pinch.
Brianne A.
Brianne A.

Cleans my face really well and makes me feel clean afterwords. I usually get this product at Walgreens and their prices are not too expensive.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Corona

Removes all.my makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean with soap and water. Love the way my skin feels when I wake up in the morning
Catherine L.
Catherine L.

Love these! They get my eye make up off easily, and thoroughly! Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I never use any other make up remover.
Magen W.
Magen W.
Albany

I have used this since I've started wearing makeup , it takes everything right off and doesn't leave a stickly feel , nor does it leave bumps
Shivani S.
Shivani S.
Brooklyn, NY

Its great. It removes the make up perfectly without any rash or itch. It has a moisturizer based towel so doent leave your skin dry at night.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Rochester, MI

The wipes really irritated my skin. I wouldn't even consider my skin "sensitive". The wipes are just a little too rough. Would not use again.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Manhattan, KS

Tends to leave a slick residue on skin making it very oily and uncomfortable, good to use before a shower but not as a lone way to clean face
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now