Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY

Great for when coming home after a long day of wearing makeup and just wanting to call it a night. My face always feels very refreshed after every use.
Taryn S.
Taryn S.
South Padre Island, TX

They do the job well even though eye makeup does take a lot of work. It did leave my skin a little dry and irritated but I do have very sensitive skin.
S D.
S D.
Brooklyn, NY

I use these make up cleansing removers towelettes nightly to take off everything from the city, dust, dirt, makeup, it's the cleanest feeling on earth!
Emily J.
Emily J.

I love these so much as they do exactly what they say <3 I also tend to get the double packs as they are better value for money but overall I love them
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bronx, NY

If you want your face to feel fresh and moisturize after you use a makeup remover. This is a good one. Its awesome. It takes everything from your face.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Kyle, TX

This Is my FAVORITE make-up remover! It does wonders with cleaning my face! I absolutely LOVE IT! I will defiantly continue to purchase this product :)
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Oklahoma City, OK

I really love this product. You can take off your makeup with one towellete. I love that my face feel clean and not dried out after using this producr.
Marie-Claude C.
Marie-Claude C.

Best makeup remover wipes I've used, fresh feeling after using it. All the makeup is removed, even real waterproof mascara that gets off only with oil.
Pâmela R.
Pâmela R.
Ashburn, VA

Its a good option if you are feeling lazy to remove all make up, but it doesn't clean you clean as well. You need to wash it after using the towelettes.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Saint George, UT

I didn't love these. It took a long time for the wipes to take my makeup off and they burned my eyes more than any other makeup remover that I've used.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now