Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Richland, WA

Use these all the time! I buy a big box from Costco! Takes all my makeup off with ease even all of my eye makeup including waterproof eyeliner
Savannah J.
Savannah J.
Provo, UT

Work well for their job. Somewhat rough on the skin, however. I did not break out from these and that's why I like to use Neutrogena products.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

Absolutely love this! Use it every night to take off my makeup and it definitely does the job! It's a good buy and you get your money's worth!
Julia C.
Julia C.
Weehawken, NJ

This product is very practical and can never be lacking in my necessary. Besides cleaning the super makeup well, he also moisturizes the skin.
Nita P.
Nita P.
Marietta, GA

My absolute favorite makeup removing wipes. It removes even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. I prefer the wipes over their liquid version.
Reagan F.
Reagan F.
Fayetteville

Smells wonderful and feels nice after using to remove makeup! It really moisturizers and softens and gets all the makeup off! Would recommend!
Eimile M.
Eimile M.
Valdosta, GA

One of my favorite makeup remover wipes. They don't leave your skin feeling stripped or dry. I didn't notice any irritation to my eyes either.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Corona

Removes all.my makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean with soap and water. Love the way my skin feels when I wake up in the morning
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Austin, TX

I've always used Neutrogena makeup removing wipes. I really enjoy the night calming ones, and they do a great job of removing stubborn makeup.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.

This stuff is amazing just one wipe and all your makeup with be gone! even around the eye area where its sometimes tough to remove dark makeup
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?