Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Ona N.
Ona N.

This is one of my favorite makeup remover wipes cause it does what it says. I only wish they were a little thicker so i can use one at a time.
grace t.
grace t.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Works great! Gets off all makeup with only one wipe!
Recommend to all who wear little too loads of makeup! Also is not pricey, for its values,
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Rouseville, PA

Love the fact that you can take off your makeup where ever and when ever. They stay moist for quite some time! They don't burn around you eyes
Mary S.
Mary S.
Saint Louis, MO

Love this product because it is convenient and good for my skin. The price is reasonable. They are easy to travel with. They are a time saver.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Corona

Removes all.my makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean with soap and water. Love the way my skin feels when I wake up in the morning
andrea g.
andrea g.
Visalia, CA

I love these. I literally use these every night! They are definitely better than the original ones & i love how they make my face feel so clean
Reagan F.
Reagan F.
Fayetteville

Smells wonderful and feels nice after using to remove makeup! It really moisturizers and softens and gets all the makeup off! Would recommend!
heather b.
heather b.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I use this makeup remover on a daily. it makes my skin feel fresh and soft and clean. The night Calming is a nice change from the normal ones.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Richland, WA

Use these all the time! I buy a big box from Costco! Takes all my makeup off with ease even all of my eye makeup including waterproof eyeliner
Sedona C.
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA

It's was okay. Got rid of the makeup pretty well and didn't hurt my face. Unlike a bunch other of item that really hurt while removing makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now