Add a Photo

Kiki W.
Kiki W.
Atlanta, GA
May 18, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
These wipes made it super easy to clean my face. The wipes are very gentle. It met my expectations of removing the makeup with no irritation.
Roxanna M.
Roxanna M.
Robstown, TX
May 20, 2016, 1:43 p.m.
Excellent product for removing makeup. Not greasy and left my face feeling smooth and clean afterwards. I will be a repeat customer for sure!
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Rochester, MI
Feb. 14, 2016, 3:56 a.m.
The wipes really irritated my skin. I wouldn't even consider my skin "sensitive". The wipes are just a little too rough. Would not use again.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Charlotte, NC
May 1, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
This is my favorite nighttime makeup remover. It smells good and makeup comes off easily. I don't have to scrub and it doesn't leave residue.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Saint Francis, MN
Feb. 14, 2016, 12:50 p.m.
This is the best makeup remover I've invested in. One towelette is all you need to remove your makeup. Feels clean and refreshing after use 💖
Marlaena G.
Marlaena G.
Grand Prairie, TX
May 13, 2016, 12:01 p.m.
This product works very well and I was very happy with the outcome of it, it refreshed my face and took off all my makeup in a couple swipes.
Karina B.
Karina B.
Woodstown, NJ
Feb. 4, 2016, 1:11 p.m.
These make up remover wipes are great. I only need to use one and it doesn't take long to remove. It also doesn't leave my face feeling stiff
Liezl L.
Liezl L.
Durand, WI
April 6, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
I like this make up remover wipes because it is mild and doesn't irritate my skin. I recommend this product to those people that use make up.
Feb. 11, 2016, 2:17 p.m.
This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. They are super saturated so it only takes one towelette to clean your face which I like.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Manhattan, KS
March 23, 2016, 9:56 a.m.
Tends to leave a slick residue on skin making it very oily and uncomfortable, good to use before a shower but not as a lone way to clean face
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?