Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

Use these all the time to remove my makeup. I use at night to refresh and clean my face. Its a little oily but a little water helps remove it.
Reagan F.
Reagan F.
Fayetteville

Smells wonderful and feels nice after using to remove makeup! It really moisturizers and softens and gets all the makeup off! Would recommend!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI

These work great to remove my makeup at night. It also calms my body after a long day at work. It is very gentle and does not dry out my skin.
Savannah J.
Savannah J.
Provo, UT

Work well for their job. Somewhat rough on the skin, however. I did not break out from these and that's why I like to use Neutrogena products.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN

I use other makeup remover or my eye makeup then use these wipes or others on hand to wipe off excess makeup and then I use a facial cleanser.
andrea g.
andrea g.
Visalia, CA

I love these. I literally use these every night! They are definitely better than the original ones & i love how they make my face feel so clean
Ona N.
Ona N.

This is one of my favorite makeup remover wipes cause it does what it says. I only wish they were a little thicker so i can use one at a time.
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Westminster, CO

Love these, very affordable, do not sting your eyes, great to use after the shower if you shower at night, love the scent, help you calm down.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Richland, WA

Use these all the time! I buy a big box from Costco! Takes all my makeup off with ease even all of my eye makeup including waterproof eyeliner
Natalie L.
Natalie L.

This stuff is amazing just one wipe and all your makeup with be gone! even around the eye area where its sometimes tough to remove dark makeup
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?