Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN

I use other makeup remover or my eye makeup then use these wipes or others on hand to wipe off excess makeup and then I use a facial cleanser.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.

This stuff is amazing just one wipe and all your makeup with be gone! even around the eye area where its sometimes tough to remove dark makeup
Mitzi P.
Mitzi P.

These wipes are awesome. They removed the majority of my makeup including my waterproof mascara. I have been using them for almost a year now.
TWYLA T.
TWYLA T.
Bogalusa, LA

These Neutrogena cleansing wipes are effortless to use just wipe and go. They are good on the go when you don't have extra time. I love these.
Nelia G.
Nelia G.
Newark, NJ

Neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes is the best for me.
Just with a towelettes I can clean all my face..He is great..
Savannah J.
Savannah J.
Provo, UT

Work well for their job. Somewhat rough on the skin, however. I did not break out from these and that's why I like to use Neutrogena products.
Diana I.
Diana I.
Bridgeport, CT

At first I was nervous on using this for the first time then I used it to remove my makeup and it worked so well. No burn bruises from wiping.
Ona N.
Ona N.

This is one of my favorite makeup remover wipes cause it does what it says. I only wish they were a little thicker so i can use one at a time.
Sydney J.
Sydney J.

They are convenient, but that's about it. It leaves a film on the skin and doesn't remove eye makeup very well. But they are handy in a pinch.
Madie C.
Madie C.
Elmhurst, IL

This product smells very nice.
It does not irritate my eyes like some other products do.
It is really calming and takes off all of my make up!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now