Add a Photo

#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Natalie L.
Natalie L.

This stuff is amazing just one wipe and all your makeup with be gone! even around the eye area where its sometimes tough to remove dark makeup
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Westminster, CO

Love these, very affordable, do not sting your eyes, great to use after the shower if you shower at night, love the scent, help you calm down.
TWYLA T.
TWYLA T.
Bogalusa, LA

These Neutrogena cleansing wipes are effortless to use just wipe and go. They are good on the go when you don't have extra time. I love these.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

Use these all the time to remove my makeup. I use at night to refresh and clean my face. Its a little oily but a little water helps remove it.
Laquinta L.
Laquinta L.
Thomasville, AL

This is the only makeup remover that I use and I swear by it. It keeps my skin refreshed and moisturized after a long day of heavy makeup use.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I've been using these for a while now and they're great! They leave my skin feeling clean and not sticky. They also remove my eye make as well
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Austin, TX

I've always used Neutrogena makeup removing wipes. I really enjoy the night calming ones, and they do a great job of removing stubborn makeup.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Rouseville, PA

Love the fact that you can take off your makeup where ever and when ever. They stay moist for quite some time! They don't burn around you eyes
Julia C.
Julia C.
Weehawken, NJ

This product is very practical and can never be lacking in my necessary. Besides cleaning the super makeup well, he also moisturizes the skin.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI

These work great to remove my makeup at night. It also calms my body after a long day at work. It is very gentle and does not dry out my skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now