Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
I loved these, super similar to the original but I think they were more dry. The makeup was harder to get off but my skin was more smooth and less oily.
Vanessa U.
Vanessa U.

I expected a little less blotchy skin with a product labelled "calming". Didn't leave a filmy feeling on my skin as other similar products I have tried.
Ali L.
Ali L.
Louisa, KY

This is a product that is okay for the price. I have had more gentle makeup removers then this. it does remove the makeup but leaves my face feeling dry
Danni E.
Danni E.
Norwich, CT

This is my favorite make up remover of all time! It never fails. It is not too harsh like some of the other make up wipes and had a great calming scent.
kaitlin f.
kaitlin f.
Saint Cloud, FL

I LOVE these face wipes, they are the only wipes that don't irriate my face and remove all of my makeup.
My face feels so clean after I use these wipes.
Liv S.
Liv S.
Middle River, MD

The scent is so calming! And my all time favorite makeup remover!! Wipes it away with pulling and I don't need to use a lot of wipes at once! Love it!!!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Morgantown, KY

They do a really good job of ridding my face of all traces of makeup and it leaves my face feeling soft. It is a good price for the quality you receive.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA

I use these every single night! They're so smooth. Very good value and not pricey at all! I'm a repeat user of these. I'll always buy them. Very gentle!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Smithville, TN

They are really great and do not dry your skin out. They have a great smell and do not burn your eyes like a lot of makeup removers. I strongly suggest.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Covington, WA

I love using the Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They don't irritate my skin and do an awesome job removing all my makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now