Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

These makeup remover towelettes are amazing. They clean my skin, get all my waterproof eye make up off, and don't leave my face feeling greasy!
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
Disputanta, VA

It's SO convenient to find a makeup remover wipe that will remove ALL of my makeup and leave my face feeling clean and fresh instead of greasy!
Kristina H.
Kristina H.

These are great for a quick night time makeup removing. I love the sent and was very surprised at how well they removed even waterproof makeup.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bluffton, SC

I never stray from neutrogena makeup removers; nothing compares! I love the original, but these night calming ones are awesome to switch it up!
Misty T.
Misty T.
Millville, NJ

These towletts remove every bit of makeup. I like to do a full face contour and with all the setting sprays I use , the makeup still comes off.
Ali C.
Ali C.

Great for removing makeup! But, not the best for heavy/waterproof eye makeup. Still, these are my go-to makeup remover wipes. I use them daily.
member-2e506713a
member-2e506713a
Chester, VA

Works well. Doesn't have that drying feeling that some make up removers leave you with. Just be careful not to get this in your eyes......OUCH!
Daisey V.
Daisey V.
Salinas, CA

Has always been my go to, I always have these on my bedside table. It's my night time remedy and regime! I love this brand and product so much!
Kiley D.
Kiley D.
Carson City, NV

Neutrogena make up remover cleansing towelettes night calming is great at taking off your make up and it leaves your face soft and moisturized.
Madie C.
Madie C.
Elmhurst, IL

This product smells very nice.
It does not irritate my eyes like some other products do.
It is really calming and takes off all of my make up!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?