Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Bethany H.
Bethany H.

They have a nice scent that is calming before bed. My face felt clean but they were unable to remove waterproof mascara or all of my eye liner.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Isla Vista, CA

These wipes work pretty good. I wash my face after using them and the combination of the wipe and washing my face removes even dark eye makeup.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

These makeup remover towelettes are amazing. They clean my skin, get all my waterproof eye make up off, and don't leave my face feeling greasy!
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Liverpool, NY

These are awesome! Takes even the toughest waterproof makeup off and only need two wipes for a full face of makeup! Leaves skin soft afterward.
Kiley D.
Kiley D.
Carson City, NV

Neutrogena make up remover cleansing towelettes night calming is great at taking off your make up and it leaves your face soft and moisturized.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Plaza, ND

Has a little trouble with eye liner or mascara but other than that makes your face feel soft and does a pretty decent job. Not very oily either
Daisey V.
Daisey V.
Salinas, CA

Has always been my go to, I always have these on my bedside table. It's my night time remedy and regime! I love this brand and product so much!
Rose D.
Rose D.
Copperas Cove, TX

I use this every single night. Not only does it take off my makeup but it makes my face feel clean. It's affordable. Gentle on my skin as well.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.

These are great for a quick night time makeup removing. I love the sent and was very surprised at how well they removed even waterproof makeup.
Misty T.
Misty T.
Millville, NJ

These towletts remove every bit of makeup. I like to do a full face contour and with all the setting sprays I use , the makeup still comes off.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now