Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Hazel P.
Hazel P.
Elkhart, IN

Love these..... So easy and my skin feels great! The only thing I might suggest being a negative is.... The package doesn't always close like it should,
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Milford, IL

These do remove my makeup quite well, but I feel like I really have to scrub at my eyes to get all the eyeliner/mascara off. But the scent is fantastic!
Dani D.
Dani D.
Virginia Beach, VA

I found this product to be great for removing foundation, brow, and lip products, but would recommend a liquid or cream remover for stubborn eye makeup.
Tila F.
Tila F.

I love neutrogena, have been using for more than 3 years and it really works! It cleans my sking and more important it doesn't feel dry or oily. Love it!
Emily V.
Emily V.
Pelham, NY

Really lovely fragrance, actually adds moisture to your skin while cleansing and removing even tough waterproof mascara. Would recommend in a heartbeat.
Kodi K.
Kodi K.
Spring Creek, NV

These are my favorite make up removing wipes. They work so good you just need one to get the job done. I even reuse omit the next morning for touch ups.
Clara S.
Clara S.

It removes my makeup really well and my face feels fresh. I do recommend this for anyone who feels like there is always some makeup left on their faces.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Camden, SC

These towelettes work very well at removing my makeup. I buy them at Walmart. But, I do find that I like the Walmart Equate brand because it is cheaper.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Blue Ridge, VA

I love night time wipes. And it's hard to find good products that take all the makeup and oils quickly and efficiently. But these definitely do the job!
Gaby V.
Gaby V.
Livingston, CA

I love this! It took my makeup off perfectly! It also mosturises. Very usefull!! I would recommend anyone with dry skin ro use this because it helps 100%
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now