Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bluffton, SC

I never stray from neutrogena makeup removers; nothing compares! I love the original, but these night calming ones are awesome to switch it up!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Plaza, ND

Has a little trouble with eye liner or mascara but other than that makes your face feel soft and does a pretty decent job. Not very oily either
Karen H.
Karen H.

I think These are great in removing my make up completely. I trust this brand, and also love the soft cloths on my skin, and it smells so good.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Sun Valley, NV

Easy to remove make-up. Great towelettes to do a quick removal of make up at night when I'm being to lazy to do a proper face cleaning routine.
member-2e506713a
member-2e506713a
Chester, VA

Works well. Doesn't have that drying feeling that some make up removers leave you with. Just be careful not to get this in your eyes......OUCH!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Cumberland, RI

These are fantastic they take the make right off . I only need one wipe for a full face of makeup. Also I enjoy how they don't dry out my skin.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.

They have a nice scent that is calming before bed. My face felt clean but they were unable to remove waterproof mascara or all of my eye liner.
The Makeup F.
The Makeup F.

I have bought so many packs of these! They smell great, work really well to remove eye and face makeup. They also don't burn your skin or eyes.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Isla Vista, CA

These wipes work pretty good. I wash my face after using them and the combination of the wipe and washing my face removes even dark eye makeup.
Ali C.
Ali C.

Great for removing makeup! But, not the best for heavy/waterproof eye makeup. Still, these are my go-to makeup remover wipes. I use them daily.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now