Add a Photo

#16 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Brianne A.
Brianne A.
April 26, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
Cleans my face really well and makes me feel clean afterwords. I usually get this product at Walgreens and their prices are not too expensive.
Nelia G.
Nelia G.
Newark, NJ
April 20, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes is the best for me.
Just with a towelettes I can clean all my face..He is great..
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
San Diego, CA
My eye irritaded...maybe needs no scence or sometime have they are itchig my eye. Sorry. No like. My skin are irritade. Nice packet. But no.😐
Roxanna M.
Roxanna M.
Robstown, TX
May 20, 2016, 1:43 p.m.
Excellent product for removing makeup. Not greasy and left my face feeling smooth and clean afterwards. I will be a repeat customer for sure!
Zina O.
Zina O.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these they are amazing it takes all make up off even waterproof mascara it takes all make up without having to scrub your face so hard
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Manhattan, KS
March 23, 2016, 9:56 a.m.
Tends to leave a slick residue on skin making it very oily and uncomfortable, good to use before a shower but not as a lone way to clean face
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Coos Bay, OR
Absolutely cannot go without these, the scent is perfect, and it really does kind of calm you down after a long day! Would suggest to anyone!
Sam R.
Sam R.
Logansport
March 21, 2016, 1:05 p.m.
I love these wipes!! they're super helpful to have, and they don't dry out my face! I don't get to buy them much, they're a little expensive.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Addison, IL
I absolutely LOVE these! they take off my makeup with just one swip! I do not like how pricey they are for as little as they come with though
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Charlotte, NC
May 1, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
This is my favorite nighttime makeup remover. It smells good and makeup comes off easily. I don't have to scrub and it doesn't leave residue.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?