Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Candice W.
Candice W.
Fairfield, OH

Use these every morning before i put on my makeup as well as at night before washing. I think they smell good and the price isn't too bad either!
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Knoxville, TN

Love these! Great smell and remove makeup pretty well. They just don't remove my waterproof mascara and they can be a tiny bit rough on the skin
Rayelle V.
Rayelle V.
Montclair, NJ

Really love these pads. They're great after long day at work. They need your face feeling soft and smooth. It's a Great reward after a long day.
Tiana C.
Tiana C.
Topeka, KS

They worked, I just had to use several of them to get all of my makeup off! The smell was a little different and kind of left my face dried out.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Concord, NH

The smell isn't over powering and left my face feeling fresh and clean. I think the towelettes are less abrasive than their makeup remover pads.
Shells K.
Shells K.
Baton Rouge, LA

I usually use these towelettes after I wash my face to make sure all my makeup is off. They work well and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Ally T.
Ally T.

My favorite make up remover, works great and is never overly wet towelettes. Doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Also has a great smell to them.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Abingdon, MD

Love these makeup remover wipes! They are very moist and highly effective. I wear a lot of makeup and one of these removes all of it in one use.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Peoria, AZ

Not to harsh on the skin and don't leave a nasty residue. The only down side it's that they aren't moist enough so you have to use more Than one
The Makeup F.
The Makeup F.

I have bought so many packs of these! They smell great, work really well to remove eye and face makeup. They also don't burn your skin or eyes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?