Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Cleveland, OH

Best makeup remover I've ever used. Takes everything off well and has a nice calming scent for night use. I've used so many things and this tops them all
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
New Rochelle, NY

These get the job done, but leave a bit of residue on my face and it doesn't feel as clean as I'd like. The scent is lovely and is great before bed time.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Belleville, IL

I love these towelettes. they're soft and easy to use. they're also not harsh on skin like other makeup removing products and don't leave oils on my face
Audrey C.
Audrey C.

Really takes off all your make up with one towlette. it may leave a sort of filmy residue but it should not be used as a substitute for a facial cleanser
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
Mabton, WA

I like using these because it doesn't feel to greasy and leaves my skin soft, I use it daily to remove water resistant eyeliner and colors stay lipstick.
Although it removed all of my makeup, it was harsh on my skin. I was left red in the face. I only had to use one wipe but it left my face dry afterwards.
jordany a.
jordany a.
santiago de los caballeros

I love these towels are a success remove with only two towels I remove my makeup other than that they are very soft and pleasant to the skin sencibilidad
Megan O.
Megan O.
Alexandria, KY

These are soothing to the skin and do not irritate. I bought them from walmart and am a frequent user. The make my face feel clean and remove all makeup.
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.
Newark, DE

Love them! They smell nice and my makeup came off really easily. The only issue I had was that they were a little too wet and stung my eyes occasionally.
Agnes A.
Agnes A.
Burtonsville, MD

These towelettes help take off all my make-up during the night time when I'm going to sleep.It also leaves my face feeling moisturized and feeling fresh!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now