Add a Photo

Nita P.
Nita P.
Marietta, GA
Feb. 9, 2016, 7:49 p.m.
My absolute favorite makeup removing wipes. It removes even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. I prefer the wipes over their liquid version.
Diana I.
Diana I.
Bridgeport, CT
March 17, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
At first I was nervous on using this for the first time then I used it to remove my makeup and it worked so well. No burn bruises from wiping.
TWYLA T.
TWYLA T.
Bogalusa, LA
Feb. 10, 2016, 12:36 a.m.
These Neutrogena cleansing wipes are effortless to use just wipe and go. They are good on the go when you don't have extra time. I love these.
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
March 24, 2016, 7:38 a.m.
They are convenient, but that's about it. It leaves a film on the skin and doesn't remove eye makeup very well. But they are handy in a pinch.
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
Feb. 7, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
I've always used Neutrogena makeup removing wipes. I really enjoy the night calming ones, and they do a great job of removing stubborn makeup.
Sedona C.
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 6, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
It's was okay. Got rid of the makeup pretty well and didn't hurt my face. Unlike a bunch other of item that really hurt while removing makeup.
Laquinta L.
Laquinta L.
Thomasville, AL
Feb. 10, 2016, 8:07 p.m.
This is the only makeup remover that I use and I swear by it. It keeps my skin refreshed and moisturized after a long day of heavy makeup use.
heather b.
heather b.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
March 14, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
I use this makeup remover on a daily. it makes my skin feel fresh and soft and clean. The night Calming is a nice change from the normal ones.
Eimile M.
Eimile M.
Valdosta, GA
Feb. 8, 2016, 10 p.m.
One of my favorite makeup remover wipes. They don't leave your skin feeling stripped or dry. I didn't notice any irritation to my eyes either.
Nelia G.
Nelia G.
Newark, NJ
April 20, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes is the best for me.
Just with a towelettes I can clean all my face..He is great..
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?