Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Ally T.
Ally T.

My favorite make up remover, works great and is never overly wet towelettes. Doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Also has a great smell to them.
These wipes are THE best! They take off everything including mascara. They leave your face feeling fresh and not sticky like other brands. Love!
Karina J.
Karina J.
Fort Worth, TX

These make-up remover towelettes are my favorite! Makes my face feel great and so easy to remove my make up. I will definitely keep using these.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Summerville, SC

This removes make up great. I have no problem with taking it off. But I have t be careful around my eyes because they become slightly irritated.
Claire F.
Claire F.
Saint Louis, MO

I really like these. I don't think they are too expensive, but the Dollar Tree near me sells them for wayyyy cheaper and they work just as well.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
New Castle, PA

This product removed the makeup extremely well, it smelled fantastic, and made my face feel soft and clean. I would use this product frequently.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burlington, NC

Towels remove all my makeup easy with a clean fresh scent. They are calming to my skin and mood. These are the only makeup removing wipes I use.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Peoria, AZ

Not to harsh on the skin and don't leave a nasty residue. The only down side it's that they aren't moist enough so you have to use more Than one
Amy R.
Amy R.
Ranchos De Taos, NM

The best wipes Ive used! They take off all my makeup with no effort! Easy to remove from the package and gentle in my skin. They smell good too!
Emily B.
Emily B.

Convenient and takes of all makeup including mascara very quickly. I looked for awhile for a type that would be easy on the eyes and this is it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now