Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Karina J.
Karina J.
Fort Worth, TX

These make-up remover towelettes are my favorite! Makes my face feel great and so easy to remove my make up. I will definitely keep using these.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Lewiston, NY

I was given these as a gift and I absolutely love them! They are gentle and easy to use. They also smell great. Perfect to use right before bed.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.

I have used all different types of make up removers and this is by far one of my all time favorites. They make your face feel so fresh and soft.
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Wolf Point, MT

I love they way this product feels because it leaves your skin hydrated! Very nice packaging! I purchssed these awesome makeup wipes at Walmart!
Julia Y.
Julia Y.

Removes makeup with leaving the face feeling clean. Doesn't feel oily and doesn't make the face feel dry. Will continue buying these towelettes.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Corona, CA

These are generally pretty awesome wipes! I enjoy the fact that they don't make my eyes sting like other brands do. Also, the smell is pleasant.
Angel E.
Angel E.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Has a pleasant lavender fragrance. I tend to like Neutragena wipes in general but I only give 4 stars because my eyes get irritated very easily.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Orange Park

These are my go to to whenever I need to take off my makeup. It take like 2 wipes if I have a lot of makeup on that day, but I really like these
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Port Orchard, WA

Love these for a quick make up removal before bed. They make your skin feel refreshed, clean and they smell great. They really get the job done.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Ranchos De Taos, NM

The best wipes Ive used! They take off all my makeup with no effort! Easy to remove from the package and gentle in my skin. They smell good too!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?