Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Belleville, IL

I love these towelettes. they're soft and easy to use. they're also not harsh on skin like other makeup removing products and don't leave oils on my face
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
New Rochelle, NY

These get the job done, but leave a bit of residue on my face and it doesn't feel as clean as I'd like. The scent is lovely and is great before bed time.
Jourdan P.
Jourdan P.

These makeup wipes come with so many and they work so well. they make my face feel so clean and refreshed and I never have trouble getting my makeup off!
Mel D.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA

These towelettes are the BUSINESS. They smell great and get every bit of my makeup off at night. It is so wonderful to go to bed feeling fresh and clean.
Molly B.
Molly B.
durham, nh

Tried any other makeup remover wipes and i will always return to these. Gentle on your skin without leaving oily residue like most other makeup removers.
Angel H.
Angel H.

Very easily removes all makeup from the day. Wipes don't leave a film or oily residue like other wipes. Also smell terrific, doesn't "assault" your nose!
Brynn W.
Brynn W.

Love this makeup remover! Removed my waterproof eyeliner and mascara! Four stars because the wipes dry out quickly unless left in an air tight container.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Lebanon, TN

Love these! Especially after a long day & I'm too tired to do my nightly skin care regimen. I can just use one of these and my face feels clean and fresh!
Ireland S.
Ireland S.

I've been using these for years now and I love them! They are very good at removing makeup and don't smell funky like some of the other brands I've tried
SARA G.
SARA G.
11800 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl. 33198-1044

My first night cleaning step is just use this cleansing towels because it allows me to remove makeup rosto, as my foundation and concealer are excellent.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now