Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hellam, PA

The night calming wipes might be my favorite out of the Neutrogena offerings. They make my skin feel smooth and not a smudge of mascara is left.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Provo, UT

I was pretty underwhelmed. I thought neutrogena was known for their wipes, but I always washed my face after using them. Disappointing for sure.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Summerville, SC

This removes make up great. I have no problem with taking it off. But I have t be careful around my eyes because they become slightly irritated.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
New Castle, PA

This product removed the makeup extremely well, it smelled fantastic, and made my face feel soft and clean. I would use this product frequently.
Claire F.
Claire F.
Saint Louis, MO

I really like these. I don't think they are too expensive, but the Dollar Tree near me sells them for wayyyy cheaper and they work just as well.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Ranchos De Taos, NM

The best wipes Ive used! They take off all my makeup with no effort! Easy to remove from the package and gentle in my skin. They smell good too!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burlington, NC

Towels remove all my makeup easy with a clean fresh scent. They are calming to my skin and mood. These are the only makeup removing wipes I use.
Tiana C.
Tiana C.
Topeka, KS

They worked, I just had to use several of them to get all of my makeup off! The smell was a little different and kind of left my face dried out.
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Billings, MT

If you need a decent prices make up remover this is one i love. It always gets the make up all the way removed and leaves my face feeling clean.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Lewiston, NY

I was given these as a gift and I absolutely love them! They are gentle and easy to use. They also smell great. Perfect to use right before bed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?