Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI
These work great to remove my makeup at night. It also calms my body after a long day at work. It is very gentle and does not dry out my skin.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
March 14, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
I've been using these for a while now and they're great! They leave my skin feeling clean and not sticky. They also remove my eye make as well
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
I use other makeup remover or my eye makeup then use these wipes or others on hand to wipe off excess makeup and then I use a facial cleanser.
Halle U.
Halle U.
Wethersfield, CT
April 30, 2016, 7:56 p.m.
Removes makeup without irritation. I only have to use one towelette. It met my expectations. I would recommend to everyone. I bough it at CVS.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Richland, WA
Use these all the time! I buy a big box from Costco! Takes all my makeup off with ease even all of my eye makeup including waterproof eyeliner
Annabelle L.
Annabelle L.
Birmingham, AL
April 4, 2016, 5:56 p.m.
It does its job. It helps get rid of all my makeup and it also doesn't dry out my skin like other makeup remover wipes I've tried in the past!
Ona N.
Ona N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite makeup remover wipes cause it does what it says. I only wish they were a little thicker so i can use one at a time.
grace t.
grace t.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
April 2, 2016, 12:35 p.m.
Works great! Gets off all makeup with only one wipe!
Recommend to all who wear little too loads of makeup! Also is not pricey, for its values,
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Absolutely love this! Use it every night to take off my makeup and it definitely does the job! It's a good buy and you get your money's worth!
Brianne A.
Brianne A.
April 26, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
Cleans my face really well and makes me feel clean afterwords. I usually get this product at Walgreens and their prices are not too expensive.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?