Add a Photo

Photos (36)
ANNA A.
ANNA A.
Staten Island, NY

Removes all make-up residue. Pleasant scent. Will definitely purchase again. Can be found in Target or Walmart for a fraction of the cost in drug stores.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx

I love all of neutrogena's products, but their night calming makeup wipes smell so good!! I love to use them every night. I would totally recommend this.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I am hearing mix reviews on this new towelettes.... haven't tried them yet but soon will be and sure going to send out my review to get the ball rolling.
Summer m.
Summer m.
New Market, MD

Great product, not too pricey. Takes off makeup Immediately after a few wipes but you need to wash your face afterwards bc it leaves a slight oily residue
Makaela C.
Makaela C.
Longview, TX

I use there every single day I have sensitive skin and these do not bother me or break me out at all and they get everything off your face with one wipe!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Easton, PA

These are my favorite make up wipes. I use them every night to take my makeup from the day off. I also use them after my showers to help refresh my face.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Greenville, SC

These wipes smell amazing. I wanted to wipe them all over my face. They did remove most of my eye makeup however the eyeliner by my eyelashes stayed put.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Pepperell, MA

It's hard for me to use make up removers as my eye lids can easily become sensitive and itchy and even dry and flaky. These wipes do not irritate my eyes
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
N Ft Myers, FL

These wipes are fantastic to have by your bedside, so you have no excuse to sleep in makeup. One wipe removes all my makeup including waterproof mascara!
Phelicia C.
Phelicia C.
Eagle Lake, TX

These wipes are great at removing all your makeup and gentle enough that it doesn't burn my cheeks. I love them! You can buy them cheaper in bulk at SAMs
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now