Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Wolf Point, MT

I love they way this product feels because it leaves your skin hydrated! Very nice packaging! I purchssed these awesome makeup wipes at Walmart!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Corona, CA

These are generally pretty awesome wipes! I enjoy the fact that they don't make my eyes sting like other brands do. Also, the smell is pleasant.
Candice W.
Candice W.
Fairfield, OH

Use these every morning before i put on my makeup as well as at night before washing. I think they smell good and the price isn't too bad either!
Karen R.
Karen R.
Tecumseh, OK

These are great and are easy on the eyes. If they get in your eye they do not burn or sting. They don't hurt the sensitive skin around the eyes.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hellam, PA

The night calming wipes might be my favorite out of the Neutrogena offerings. They make my skin feel smooth and not a smudge of mascara is left.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.

I have used all different types of make up removers and this is by far one of my all time favorites. They make your face feel so fresh and soft.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Fort Campbell, KY

The only makeup remover wipes I use! So gentle and the lavender smell is so relaxing! It does usually take two wipes to remove all of my makeup!
Julia Y.
Julia Y.

Removes makeup with leaving the face feeling clean. Doesn't feel oily and doesn't make the face feel dry. Will continue buying these towelettes.
Shells K.
Shells K.
Baton Rouge, LA

I usually use these towelettes after I wash my face to make sure all my makeup is off. They work well and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Orange Park

These are my go to to whenever I need to take off my makeup. It take like 2 wipes if I have a lot of makeup on that day, but I really like these
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now