Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ali C.
Ali C.
Feb. 12, 2016, 3 p.m.
Great for removing makeup! But, not the best for heavy/waterproof eye makeup. Still, these are my go-to makeup remover wipes. I use them daily.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
These are great for a quick night time makeup removing. I love the sent and was very surprised at how well they removed even waterproof makeup.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bluffton, SC
March 1, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
I never stray from neutrogena makeup removers; nothing compares! I love the original, but these night calming ones are awesome to switch it up!
Misty T.
Misty T.
Millville, NJ
These towletts remove every bit of makeup. I like to do a full face contour and with all the setting sprays I use , the makeup still comes off.
member-2e506713a
member-2e506713a
Chester, VA
March 4, 2016, 7:22 a.m.
Works well. Doesn't have that drying feeling that some make up removers leave you with. Just be careful not to get this in your eyes......OUCH!
Daisey V.
Daisey V.
Salinas, CA
Has always been my go to, I always have these on my bedside table. It's my night time remedy and regime! I love this brand and product so much!
Reagan F.
Reagan F.
Fayetteville
Feb. 18, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Smells wonderful and feels nice after using to remove makeup! It really moisturizers and softens and gets all the makeup off! Would recommend!
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Love these! They get my eye make up off easily, and thoroughly! Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I never use any other make up remover.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Weehawken, NJ
Feb. 16, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
This product is very practical and can never be lacking in my necessary. Besides cleaning the super makeup well, he also moisturizes the skin.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Use these all the time to remove my makeup. I use at night to refresh and clean my face. Its a little oily but a little water helps remove it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?