Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY

I love to use these as a first step of cleansing my face at night. They smell nice and remove the majority of my makeup. I enjoy these very much.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Charleroi, PA

I feel that the Neutrogena towelettes are not moist enough for me, but however I do like the clean feeling you receive after using the towelettes
Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Orono

I love using a makeup wipe to remove my makeup and these ones work perfectly. They don't burn my eyes and they take off everything, even mascara!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia, PA

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. They aren't as harsh as the normal neutrogena wipes and definitely do help to calm your skin for bed.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this product! It makes my face feel clean and soft. They are so convenient to use when your on the go, plus they easily fit in your purse.
Bianca Z.
Bianca Z.

Love these wipes! Perfect for when I come home late from a night out. Even with one wipe, it is able to remove all my makeup from the day/night.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Tecumseh, OK

These are great and are easy on the eyes. If they get in your eye they do not burn or sting. They don't hurt the sensitive skin around the eyes.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA

My go-to cleansing wipes! I love these for travel or for quick makeup removal on nights when I just can't do much else. Gentle on the skin, too!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Fort Campbell, KY

The only makeup remover wipes I use! So gentle and the lavender smell is so relaxing! It does usually take two wipes to remove all of my makeup!
Emily B.
Emily B.

Convenient and takes of all makeup including mascara very quickly. I looked for awhile for a type that would be easy on the eyes and this is it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?