Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Angel E.
Angel E.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Has a pleasant lavender fragrance. I tend to like Neutragena wipes in general but I only give 4 stars because my eyes get irritated very easily.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.

I have used all different types of make up removers and this is by far one of my all time favorites. They make your face feel so fresh and soft.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Lewiston, NY

I was given these as a gift and I absolutely love them! They are gentle and easy to use. They also smell great. Perfect to use right before bed.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Abingdon, MD

Love these makeup remover wipes! They are very moist and highly effective. I wear a lot of makeup and one of these removes all of it in one use.
Lorean J.
Lorean J.
Woodbridge , VA

Love these wipes soo much. 2 will do the job and leave your face clean!!! I keep ten in my purse for any unexpected touch ups as well. Great buy
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Wolf Point, MT

I love they way this product feels because it leaves your skin hydrated! Very nice packaging! I purchssed these awesome makeup wipes at Walmart!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Provo, UT

I was pretty underwhelmed. I thought neutrogena was known for their wipes, but I always washed my face after using them. Disappointing for sure.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Corona, CA

These are generally pretty awesome wipes! I enjoy the fact that they don't make my eyes sting like other brands do. Also, the smell is pleasant.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Tecumseh, OK

These are great and are easy on the eyes. If they get in your eye they do not burn or sting. They don't hurt the sensitive skin around the eyes.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hellam, PA

The night calming wipes might be my favorite out of the Neutrogena offerings. They make my skin feel smooth and not a smudge of mascara is left.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now