Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
May 27, 2016, 3:26 p.m.
These are the best! They work great for taking off almost all makeup. They don't always remove every bit of eyeliner, so if you like to wear your eye make up darker and thicker, it may not be the best choice for you. I buy them at Target, and target also has their own generic brand that are basically the same and cheaper.
Izzy W.
Izzy W.
San Diego, CA
May 30, 2016, 1:12 a.m.
I love using this product because it makes me feel refreshed and ready for bed. I think that there is a little bit too much oil in the wipes though because they always leaves oily streeks on my skin.. And since my skin is super sensitive I think that if I don't wash it right after using it my face breaks out the next day
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sorrento, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 25, 2016, 12:08 p.m.
Love these. I've been using these towelettes for several months now and I am huge fan. They remove makeup very well, they also don't leave that slimy residue I find some towelettes have. My face doesn't break out after using these. They also smell GREAT. Well worth a try if you are looking for a makeup remover towelette!
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Richlands, VA
April 29, 2016, 8:50 a.m.
I think these work great for foundation, even to eye make up. And you don't have to sit and scrub forever. I think I would use these for quite sometime. I think they are very effective, sometimes depending if I use a lot of eye makeup product, I apply a little eye makeup remover to a corner. Other than that I love them!!
McKenzie C.
McKenzie C.
Fayetteville, AR
Feb. 3, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
These take off my makeup SO well! i haven't found anything that can take my makeup off so well. But, i have found that the night ones (even though they are my favorite scent) break me out more for some reason as opposed to the regular blue ones. I don't break out very easily so for this to break me out is disappointing.
Chana S.
Chana S.
Manhattan Beach, CA
April 5, 2016, 6:56 p.m.
These cleansing wipes take makeup off quickly and with little effort. They cost the same as other wipes and left my skin soft and clean. They are easy to use and leave no excuses for not taking off my makeup at night. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a quick and effective method for night time makeup removal.
Emily P.
Emily P.
I'm a huge fan of the Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes and the Night Calming version of the wipes is a super special standout. The Night Calming wipes smell wonderful and really do leave your skin feeling clean and ready for the night ahead. I find that they easily remove my makeup and settle me for bed!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Syosset, NY
April 30, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
These make up removing wipes are the bomb dot com! One wipe is enough to remove a whole day's worth of makeup and the wonderful smell makes me feel so relaxed. I feel there are definitely enough wipes for the price, and I always find myself going back to buy again. Target is usually my go to for purchasing these wipes.
April B.
April B.
Louisa, KY
May 14, 2016, 11:57 p.m.
It's been awhile since I've used them but as I can recall the where a little on the small side they where soft but they Sneed kinda on the dry side I don't know if it was a bad batch or that's how they are so I ended up having to use a few at a time and the just didn't work that well and I haven't purchased them since.
Laura L.
Laura L.
April 1, 2016, 5:52 a.m.
It's a miracle I even remember to take off my makeup after putting the kids to bed, so the ease of These makeup remover wipes is perfect for me. The resealable pouch makes my life easier because I don't have to be at the sink to use them. The calming scent is ... Well, calming. I will definitely keep using the product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?