Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Chapin, SC

These alcohol free wipes have such a relaxing aroma. The fragrance is light yet relaxing. Simple, easy and gentle one step process to remove your make-up. Small and compact packaging but must keep a tight seal when closing or the wipes will dry out. Overall, a very good product that leaves your face feeling clean and oil free.
Lilly H.
Lilly H.

Loved these wipes, they seemingly get all my foundation and eyeshadow and such off. But when it comes to my mascara. No dice. I'll think I've got it all then I'll wake up the next morning and I look like I didn't even try. It's seriously annoying. But otherwise these are great. They feel refreshing and they keep my skin happy.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.

Another nightly essential for me! Defiantly has a "calming" effect, not only on my face but my mind as well. I feel so refreshed after using a wipe and it takes away any dirt that may have been there. I also use these on my toddler to help relax him before bed as well as make sure he is clean and doesn't start early with acne.
Jules R.
Jules R.

My favorite! I don't use makeup remover often, but I keep these in my overnight bag in case I don't have my face wash with me. They easily remove all your makeup without tugging on the skin too much. Only thing that is difficult to get off is mascara, but I think that goes along with trying to get your makeup off with a wipe.
Martina S.
Martina S.
Cary, NC

Personally, it does help get all of my makeup off before I go to sleep. It smells nice and feels calming and at first. However, it irritated my face and made it red. I have pretty sensitive skin in general, so others might not have problems with this. I wouldn't buy this product again because of how irritated it made my face.
Madison P.
Madison P.
W Lafayette, IN

I bought this product prior to leaving for college. I figured it would be a cheap but effective product for some of those late nights. While the product did remove all of my eye makeup, it tended to leave my face feeling more oily so I would end up washing my face. However, it definitely works for getting all eye makeup off!
Dee S.
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA

These are the only makeup remover wipes I will use. I prefer this over the normal ones because I feel like this is more gentle with my skin. This really gets all the gunk off of my skin. I typically wear quite a bit of makeup and this really does the trick! It's always on my vanity and in my bathroom I can't live without it!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

This is often found on my nightstand for the nights I am too lazy to remove my makeup by the sink with a regular wash. This works great and is gentle enough to even take off my eye shadow without burning or stinging. The scent is so nice and calming as well, a few swipes across my face and it's lights out. Wonderful product!
jayleen s.
jayleen s.
Brooklyn , Ny

I love towelettes! Especially when its combing both things i love. Neutrogena and makeup removing. This is perfect for those days where you honestly don't feel like getting out of bed and washing your face. Just hide these bad boys under your pillow, pull em out and prepare to be shocked at how much makeup is removed gently,
MANDY H.
MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN

I purchased this towelettes for me and my daughter to use and I am a bit disappointed. The wipes are a great size but I have to use five wipes just to remove all of the makeup off of my face, which only consists of foundation and eye shadow. They were reasonable priced, which I was shocked about, but they do not work for me.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now