Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Boone, NC

I'm a really lazy person, so the discovery of facial wipes was a miracle for me.
I love these because they remove all the makeup built up on my face, but are still very gentle on the skin! My eyes usually get irritated when removing make up with wipe but this product is sensitive to the eyes and is calming to the skin. Will buy again!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Keystone Heights, FL

This product is wonderful for sun exposed skin. I live in Florida so my skin is exposed to the harsh daytime sun daily. This is one of the few products that gives me a nice glow after using. I'm very impressed and will continue to use. The price is appropriate for how well the product works. My skin is clean and glowing every morning.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

I love how easy it was to use the cleansing towelettes. Not having to use a bottle with liquid and tissues or cotton pads is a great thing when it's late at night and you're tired. They are worth the money and are very effective. I would definitely buy them again in the future. Just remember to close the lid and seal when you're done.
mkatm l.
mkatm l.

The wipes do a great job of cleansing my whole face not just my eyes. My skin was not left greasy. The wipes did not irritate my skin or eyes. My face felt clean, fresh, and soft. These are very useful after a long day or night when I am too tired to wash my face or during the winter when washing my face at night tends to dry my skin.
Prianka R.
Prianka R.
Chantilly, VA

I am a very lazy person. even lazier when it comes to remove make up before going to bed. this wipes are amazing. though i do not solely use this to remove my make up. first i massage my face with coconut oil or any lotion. this melts all my make up. then i wipe my face with neutrogena make up remover wipe. viola. job done in 5 mins.
Christine F.
Christine F.
Ketchum, ID

I travel a ton for work and always bring these with me. After 12 hour working days, the last thing I feel like doing is washing my face clean or makeup. These wipes make cleansing your face easy and removes eye shadow and mascara really well. They smell wonderful and make face washing an easy part of your morning and evening routine.
Anne K.
Anne K.
Bloomington, IN

This really does remove makeup easily, but I still have to use a separate cleanser for my eye makeup because It irritates the skin around my eyes and requires some rubbing to get off my eye makeup. It worked fine on removing the rest of my makeup, but I want something that doesn't irritate my eyes. I will not repurchase this product.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Selma, AL

They take off make up really smoothly and easily. The night calming towelettes are my favorite because they leave my face feeling fresh and clean. The towelettes are fairly priced in my opinion. I don't wear a lot of eyeliner, so I typically only use one towelette per day. At about $6/package with about 25 wipes in it, it is perfect.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Willard, MO

This product is very good for taking off makeup, however I think that there is not enough wipes per packet. If I'm gonna spend $5 on makeup remover, I wanna get my money's worth. I bought mine from Walmart (cause I'm a cheapie like that). I think if they put more product per package, or they lowered the price, I would buy this again.
Alesandra W.
Alesandra W.
Saint Johns, FL

These did take the makeup off my face, but they left a nasty oily residue on my skin. I was always glad that I wash my face right afterwards, because I probably would have changed my routine just to get that nasty residue off my face. Had a nice smell, but definitely go for the original if you don't like additional oil on your face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now