Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ariena D.
Ariena D.
Tavistock, Ontario

These are so nice and smell so lovely. They're not strongly scented which is perfect because some especially the grapefruit one, can really be too strong.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Cerritos, CA

Love these wipes. They are my absolute go to, to remove everything. They can take off attached the eye makeup as well as everything else I use on my face.
Tori B.
Tori B.

I really loves these when I'm tired and don't feel like washing my face (oops) lol, but it has a nice refreshing scent and really gets off my eye make up!
I normally like to wear really dark shadows and liners and this product removes it all with ease. I don't have to scrub and rub hard to remove the makeup.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Locust Grove, VA

This work really god to get all my makeup off and it smells great. However if you have really sensitive skin I would try something more for sensitive skin
Michelle A.
Michelle A.

I love these wipes! They smell fantastic and don't leave my face oily. I use them right before I go to bed and my face feels super clean the next morning!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Deridder, LA

These are pretty good for what they are but I find I have a little trouble removing some eye makeup so I only gave it 3 stars. Other than that it's great!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Coatesville, PA

These are my go to make up remover wipes. They do a great job for the price tag. That hold up to the pricier brands. I love the smell and then don't burn.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Zanesville, OH

These wipes are so efficient, and takes off so much makeup at once. Not only does it cleanse, but really does balance and calm the skin. Highly recommend!
Jannette W.
Jannette W.

I enjoyed this product.Worked well to remove make up even mascara. I would recommend it to friends. I haven't sensitive skin and didn't irritate it at all
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now