Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Shells K.
Shells K.
Baton Rouge, LA
March 11, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
I usually use these towelettes after I wash my face to make sure all my makeup is off. They work well and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Provo, UT
April 4, 2016, 2:47 p.m.
I was pretty underwhelmed. I thought neutrogena was known for their wipes, but I always washed my face after using them. Disappointing for sure.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
New Castle, PA
May 10, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
This product removed the makeup extremely well, it smelled fantastic, and made my face feel soft and clean. I would use this product frequently.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Ranchos De Taos, NM
May 23, 2016, 1:44 p.m.
The best wipes Ive used! They take off all my makeup with no effort! Easy to remove from the package and gentle in my skin. They smell good too!
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Wolf Point, MT
May 1, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
I love they way this product feels because it leaves your skin hydrated! Very nice packaging! I purchssed these awesome makeup wipes at Walmart!
Lorean J.
Lorean J.
Woodbridge, VA
May 4, 2016, 11:59 a.m.
Love these wipes soo much. 2 will do the job and leave your face clean!!! I keep ten in my purse for any unexpected touch ups as well. Great buy
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Lewiston, NY
April 14, 2016, 5:27 p.m.
I was given these as a gift and I absolutely love them! They are gentle and easy to use. They also smell great. Perfect to use right before bed.
March 8, 2016, 5:02 p.m.
These wipes are THE best! They take off everything including mascara. They leave your face feeling fresh and not sticky like other brands. Love!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Corona, CA
March 27, 2016, 12:35 a.m.
These are generally pretty awesome wipes! I enjoy the fact that they don't make my eyes sting like other brands do. Also, the smell is pleasant.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
These are great for a quick night time makeup removing. I love the sent and was very surprised at how well they removed even waterproof makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?