Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Miranda U.
Miranda U.
Cedar City, UT

I use these every night. They're super convenient and easy to use. It only takes one wipe to take off my makeup and I wear a lot of makeup daily!
Kristyn F.
Kristyn F.
Jarrettsville, MD

This product does a decent job of removing make-up. However, I wasn't a fan of the scent and I can find less expensive brands that I like better.
Destini P.
Destini P.
Conroe, TX

THESE ARE GREAT! They remove the makeup from your face in just one towellet. I was amazed when I saw the results and it made my face very smooth.
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Acworth, GA

This product is literally the best i have ever tried. It removes all the make up you have on your face and it leaves you feeling clean and fresh.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Santa Maria, CA

These were my go to make up wipes when cost co sold the bulk. They didn't irritate my face at all! And took most do the makeup off with one wipe.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Louisville, KY

It didn't make my face feel dry and itchy unlike other makeup remover wipes. It felt hydrated and it got all my makeup off. No hassle or problem.
Coumba W.
Coumba W.
Buffalo, NY

I got a little irritated using these, not too much, but my skin had a slight burning sensation when I was done, and it left my skin pretty dry...
Elise T.
Elise T.
Harrisonburg, VA

These work great for an affordable makeup remover wipe. However, I wish that they had more in the package, and that the wipes were more saturated
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Sweetwater, TN

I use this every night before I go to bed! It takes my eye liner and mascara off completely! It's the only thing I use to take off all my makeup!
Katie H.
Katie H.

My favorite face wipes! The one face wipe I've found that doesn't leave my face so oily and its soft on my skin! bought at Walmart and food city.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?