Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kristyn F.
Kristyn F.
Jarrettsville, MD

This product does a decent job of removing make-up. However, I wasn't a fan of the scent and I can find less expensive brands that I like better.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Louisville, KY

It didn't make my face feel dry and itchy unlike other makeup remover wipes. It felt hydrated and it got all my makeup off. No hassle or problem.
Elise T.
Elise T.
Harrisonburg, VA

These work great for an affordable makeup remover wipe. However, I wish that they had more in the package, and that the wipes were more saturated
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

These are super nice for people with sensitive skin. My mom is one of them and she finds that these don't irritate her skin like normal wipes do.
Chave C.
Chave C.
Alto, TX

Lo mismo para estas otras que de vez en cuando uso cuando no encuentro las originales. Pero no tienen mucha diferencia lo cual me siguen gustando
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR

I LOVE these wipes! They are perfect for traveling or to keep in your purse. They are gentle on your skin and do a great job of removing the day!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY

I love to use these as a first step of cleansing my face at night. They smell nice and remove the majority of my makeup. I enjoy these very much.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this product! It makes my face feel clean and soft. They are so convenient to use when your on the go, plus they easily fit in your purse.
Katie H.
Katie H.

My favorite face wipes! The one face wipe I've found that doesn't leave my face so oily and its soft on my skin! bought at Walmart and food city.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
San Antonio, TX

They really remove my left over make up from cleansing. They are so soft and smell great. Very good for before bed because it helps with relaxing
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now