Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Monique B.
Monique B.
Hesperia, CA

These cleansing towelettes are perfect from a long day of work or in most cases a long night of partying. Just pop one out relieve your beautiful skin out.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL

Great product! Really took all of my make up off and left my face feeling great. The price was reasonable also. I wish the package came in a hard container
Serena M.
Serena M.

Totally worth the cash. It works a lot better than past makeup removers I've used. Takes off any makeup leftover at the end of the day. I highly recommend.
Damaris A.
Damaris A.
Hialeah, FL

Did its job and was very moisturizing. I was able to find it at target for a good price. Steps rising enough you could find it at the dollar store as well.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Buckley, WA

I use this product every night. It takes my waterproof makeup off very easily. I don't think it has the greatest smell but I usually wash my face after. :)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Mississauga

Flawless makeup removal, it's never streaky or irritating. You will never have to tug or scrub, it removes even the most long lasting makeup effortlessly.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Durham, NC

Works really good leaves skin soft afterwards. It does not leave a rough dry face. Really should try it I'm sure that you all will love the feeling of it.
Tori B.
Tori B.

I really loves these when I'm tired and don't feel like washing my face (oops) lol, but it has a nice refreshing scent and really gets off my eye make up!
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Lakeville, MA

Pretty good removes makeup feels oily though but gets the job done. The package lasts longer then you think and stays moist as long as the bag is closed !
Ariena D.
Ariena D.
Tavistock, Ontario

These are so nice and smell so lovely. They're not strongly scented which is perfect because some especially the grapefruit one, can really be too strong.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now