Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Brittnay S.
Brittnay S.
Smithville, WV

I love the night time make up removers because it really does have a calming effect to them! Plus they smell so good and leave your face feeling so smooth.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Denton, TX

I love the scented nighttime towelettes! Not only do they get my waterproof make up off but they also have a relaxing scent that's perfect just before bed!
Mily R.
Mily R.

Takes off my makeup quick and easy. Large wipe that helps really clean off my face. The wipes are not drying and my face even feels moisturizing when done.
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.

These makeup wipes are pretty average to me. I paid a lot more thinking they'd be more soothing on my eyes but the only difference I noticed was the smell.
Jener R.
Jener R.
Mt Pleasant, MI

Keeps my face cool and clean every night. I couldn't imagine going to sleep without using a calming towelette and making sure all that gunk is off my face.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

These make up remover wipes smell great and do an amazing job at removing my make up. i will only buy these because they do not break out my sensitive skin
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Ventura, CA

I love these make up remover towelettes. They don't dry out my skin at all. My skin feels refreshed after my shower when I use these Neutrogena towelettes.
tj p.
tj p.
Chesapeake, VA

These are life savers. it only takes one to get of a full face makeup. they smelled really good and didn't leave a gross residue on my face after I used it
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Toronto

They are very calming, the lavender is lovely! I would not use every day though because you need to definitely wash your face and use other products first.
Sugandha H.
Sugandha H.

It's great alternative to high end makeup removers. it genettly clean the skin and does not rip off the moisture from the skin. must have for everyday use.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now