Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
KEZIA O.
KEZIA O.

I have been using this product for 3 years and I love it. I have really sensitive skin, and this is not too abrasive and doesn't irritate my skin.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.

Pretty decent at removing most of my makeup. I have a little trouble removing my waterproof eye makeup, but other than that these do the job well.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Ingleside, IL

The wipes got ALL of my make-up off. It didn't hurt my skin or leave any residue. The smell was FANTASTIC. I would LOVE to get this product again!
Lindsy J.
Lindsy J.
Tulsa, OK

Yes it takes off my makeup without my skin feeling all dry and nasty, but for some reason every time I go to take it off around my eyes, it burns!
Me encantan me siento super fresca, todo el maquillaje se va de mi rostro y no me siento pegajosa depúes de utilizarlas. Las recomiendo totalmente
Taunya B.
Taunya B.
Oregon City, OR

Works great smells like lavender does not sting eyes or leave sticky film.
Bought it at Walmart.
The price is affordable. I recommend to all ages.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Layton, UT

Love these, are gentle on the face and I feel like it helps me fall asleep at night because it is a scent free wipe but also helps relax the skin.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Charleroi, PA

I feel that the Neutrogena towelettes are not moist enough for me, but however I do like the clean feeling you receive after using the towelettes
Anne V.
Anne V.
Boston, MA

I love these for nighttime, especially when I'm travelling. My only complaint is that the cloth is a little harsh for scrubbing tough makeup off.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Apple Valley, CA

These smell so good and I love to use just before going to bed. Very refreshing. Ive even used during a hot day to refresh my face, very cooling.

Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now