Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Taunya B.
Taunya B.
Oregon City, OR

Works great smells like lavender does not sting eyes or leave sticky film.
Bought it at Walmart.
The price is affordable. I recommend to all ages.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Apple Valley, CA

These smell so good and I love to use just before going to bed. Very refreshing. Ive even used during a hot day to refresh my face, very cooling.

Emily S.
Emily S.
Santa Maria, CA

These were my go to make up wipes when cost co sold the bulk. They didn't irritate my face at all! And took most do the makeup off with one wipe.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
San Antonio, TX

Takes everything off , not too rough & smell really good. Great for those lazy nights when you don't feel like washing your face or are too tired
Anne V.
Anne V.
Boston, MA

I love these for nighttime, especially when I'm travelling. My only complaint is that the cloth is a little harsh for scrubbing tough makeup off.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Charleroi, PA

I feel that the Neutrogena towelettes are not moist enough for me, but however I do like the clean feeling you receive after using the towelettes
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Albany, NY

Best make up removers ever. smell great, really clean the skin and leave it fresh and renewed. not too expensive compared to the upper end brands
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Fairfield, CT

I love these cloths. Perfect for the nights when I am too lazy to wash my face. They take off all my makeup but don't irritate my sensitive skin.
Destini P.
Destini P.
Conroe, TX

THESE ARE GREAT! They remove the makeup from your face in just one towellet. I was amazed when I saw the results and it made my face very smooth.
Silvia A.
Silvia A.
Fort Wayne, IN

Best makeup remover ever leaves skin feeling refreshed without that dry feeling. And No need to scrub hard just by simply wiping is all it takes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now