Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Casey P.
Casey P.
Coaling, AL

Purchased these on a whim to try over the regular ones. I didn't get anything night calming out of them. Stung my eyes a little. Went back to regular ones.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Seattle, WA

They remove makeup well enough. And, they don't really irritate my skin or anything. However, I find the texture almost rough and scratchy, which is weird.
Steph M.
Steph M.
Los Angeles, CA

I love these! It gets every drop of makeup off with out leaving my skin feeling stripped. Makes it easy on days when I don't feel like doing a deep cleanse
Ashleigh A.
Ashleigh A.
Louisa, KY

This makeup remover is great! It soothes my face rather than making it oily. It has a good smell to it also, which is rare when it comes to makeup remover.
Deborah K.
Deborah K.

I love this product! I have very sensitive skin and Neutrogena Night Calming towelettes do not irritate my skin and they remove all the makeup beautifully.
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.

These makeup wipes are pretty average to me. I paid a lot more thinking they'd be more soothing on my eyes but the only difference I noticed was the smell.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Oxford, MI

These are a must in my nightly routine. I love the smell of them, and they thoroughly clean my eye makeup, without leaving any residue of stinging my eyes.
Brittnay S.
Brittnay S.
Smithville, WV

I love the night time make up removers because it really does have a calming effect to them! Plus they smell so good and leave your face feeling so smooth.
Carol L.
Carol L.

I like this because it's very moist but I feel it's not as effective on your mascara removing process so I need to go in with an eye makeup remover as well
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL

Great product! Really took all of my make up off and left my face feeling great. The price was reasonable also. I wish the package came in a hard container
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now