Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Knoxville, TN
March 23, 2016, 1:49 p.m.
Love these! Great smell and remove makeup pretty well. They just don't remove my waterproof mascara and they can be a tiny bit rough on the skin
Claire F.
Claire F.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like these. I don't think they are too expensive, but the Dollar Tree near me sells them for wayyyy cheaper and they work just as well.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
New Castle, PA
May 10, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
This product removed the makeup extremely well, it smelled fantastic, and made my face feel soft and clean. I would use this product frequently.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burlington, NC
Towels remove all my makeup easy with a clean fresh scent. They are calming to my skin and mood. These are the only makeup removing wipes I use.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Ranchos De Taos, NM
May 23, 2016, 1:44 p.m.
The best wipes Ive used! They take off all my makeup with no effort! Easy to remove from the package and gentle in my skin. They smell good too!
Karen R.
Karen R.
Tecumseh, OK
May 18, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
These are great and are easy on the eyes. If they get in your eye they do not burn or sting. They don't hurt the sensitive skin around the eyes.
Shells K.
Shells K.
Baton Rouge, LA
March 11, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
I usually use these towelettes after I wash my face to make sure all my makeup is off. They work well and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Ally T.
Ally T.
Feb. 26, 2016, 1:44 p.m.
My favorite make up remover, works great and is never overly wet towelettes. Doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Also has a great smell to them.
Karina J.
Karina J.
Fort Worth, TX
May 12, 2016, 3:08 p.m.
These make-up remover towelettes are my favorite! Makes my face feel great and so easy to remove my make up. I will definitely keep using these.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
March 3, 2016, 10:29 a.m.
I have used all different types of make up removers and this is by far one of my all time favorites. They make your face feel so fresh and soft.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?