Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Johnson City, TN

I love the Neutrogena towelettes! I think they take off all my makeup even when I'm wearing a full face! They also don't irritate my skin at all!!
This stuff is awesome! makes my face feel so clean. I would definitely recommend trying if you wear makeup through our the day and have oily skin!
alma s.
alma s.

REALLY GOOD PRODUCT IT REMOVES THE MAKEUP REAL GOOD & DOESN'T LEAVE ANY LEFTOVER MAKEUP ON MY FACE & HAS A FRESH FEELING AFTER YOU CLEAN YOUR FACE
Miranda  G.
Miranda G.

Removed my make up really well but I had to work on my eye make up some. It didn't really "calm"
Me or make me sleepy just like the lavender scent
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID

These remove makeup well however they made my eyes burn badly. It was frustrating getting through The pack and I probably wouldn't buy them again.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.

Love this product. Removes my makeup and doesn't dry out my skin. I love that I can use it to remove my eye makeup without irritation and burning.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Denver, CO

I love these so much. They work perfectly and smell amazing. I use them every night. I wear lots of makeup and it really makes my face feel clean.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Clay, NY

Very useful. 100% of makeup removed and my skin felt fresh and clean. I use one wipe before bed and it get rid of all make up and dirt off my face
Molly J.
Molly J.
Castaic, CA

Easy to use when I come home from work! Just wipe the make up off and you're done! You don't need to scrub hard with pressure just wipe and go. :)
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Glenview, IL

I love the make up remover cleansing towelettes they work so good i use them to travel and the remover your make up so good i would buy them more.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now