Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.

Pretty decent at removing most of my makeup. I have a little trouble removing my waterproof eye makeup, but other than that these do the job well.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Castaic, CA

Easy to use when I come home from work! Just wipe the make up off and you're done! You don't need to scrub hard with pressure just wipe and go. :)
Sadia C.
Sadia C.

Love this product. Removes my makeup and doesn't dry out my skin. I love that I can use it to remove my eye makeup without irritation and burning.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Layton, UT

Love these, are gentle on the face and I feel like it helps me fall asleep at night because it is a scent free wipe but also helps relax the skin.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Chattanooga, TN

I have never written a review, so here goes...

These cleansing towelettes really do the job. the remove the makeup plus all the dirt from the day.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Clay, NY

Very useful. 100% of makeup removed and my skin felt fresh and clean. I use one wipe before bed and it get rid of all make up and dirt off my face
Me encantan me siento super fresca, todo el maquillaje se va de mi rostro y no me siento pegajosa depĂșes de utilizarlas. Las recomiendo totalmente
Taunya B.
Taunya B.
Oregon City, OR

Works great smells like lavender does not sting eyes or leave sticky film.
Bought it at Walmart.
The price is affordable. I recommend to all ages.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Hampton, VA

I have these laying beside my bed so that I can use them every night before bed Sometimes I like using them in the morning too so I feel refreshed
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Apple Valley, CA

These smell so good and I love to use just before going to bed. Very refreshing. Ive even used during a hot day to refresh my face, very cooling.

Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now