Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
Joy H.
Joy H.
Kannapolis, NC

I have oily acne prone skin and Neutrogena is a hit with me. It's not to strong and works great. My make up comes off easy and my face feels clean.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Dover, DE

Always leaves my face feeling smooth and clean, also it gets all my makeup off and goes easy on my sensitive skin. This is my go to makeup remover.
Sharmila M.
Sharmila M.
Jersey City, NJ

The only makeup remover wipes I can use on my face
Everything else breaks me out

The smell is so calming and it removes the makeup perfectly well..
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID

These remove makeup well however they made my eyes burn badly. It was frustrating getting through The pack and I probably wouldn't buy them again.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kittery, ME

I FIND THIS THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVER ON THE MARKET LEAVES YOUR EYES FEELING GREAT AND YOUR SKIN CLEAN. HAVE BEEN USING THIS A LONG TIME AND LOVE IT
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Chattanooga, TN

I have never written a review, so here goes...

These cleansing towelettes really do the job. the remove the makeup plus all the dirt from the day.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Hampton, VA

I have these laying beside my bed so that I can use them every night before bed Sometimes I like using them in the morning too so I feel refreshed
Lindsy J.
Lindsy J.
Tulsa, OK

Yes it takes off my makeup without my skin feeling all dry and nasty, but for some reason every time I go to take it off around my eyes, it burns!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Johnson City, TN

I love the Neutrogena towelettes! I think they take off all my makeup even when I'm wearing a full face! They also don't irritate my skin at all!!
Taunya B.
Taunya B.
Oregon City, OR

Works great smells like lavender does not sting eyes or leave sticky film.
Bought it at Walmart.
The price is affordable. I recommend to all ages.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?