Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Julia B.
Julia B.
Slatington

My skin burned from using these and I broke out. Maybe I had an allergic reaction, but I don't usually have sensitive skin. Pro: they smelled good
Emily B.
Emily B.
Denver, CO

I love these so much. They work perfectly and smell amazing. I use them every night. I wear lots of makeup and it really makes my face feel clean.
This stuff is awesome! makes my face feel so clean. I would definitely recommend trying if you wear makeup through our the day and have oily skin!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Chattanooga, TN

I have never written a review, so here goes...

These cleansing towelettes really do the job. the remove the makeup plus all the dirt from the day.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY

I love how soft and smooth these makeup removers are on my face. I don't feel as though I need to scrub very hard to get my makeup off with these!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Glenview, IL

I love the make up remover cleansing towelettes they work so good i use them to travel and the remover your make up so good i would buy them more.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Clay, NY

Very useful. 100% of makeup removed and my skin felt fresh and clean. I use one wipe before bed and it get rid of all make up and dirt off my face
Lindsy J.
Lindsy J.
Tulsa, OK

Yes it takes off my makeup without my skin feeling all dry and nasty, but for some reason every time I go to take it off around my eyes, it burns!
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Ingleside, IL

The wipes got ALL of my make-up off. It didn't hurt my skin or leave any residue. The smell was FANTASTIC. I would LOVE to get this product again!
KEZIA O.
KEZIA O.

I have been using this product for 3 years and I love it. I have really sensitive skin, and this is not too abrasive and doesn't irritate my skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now