Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Hampton, VA

I loved this product . I wear makeup daily and this made all of my makeup come off easily even the waterproof mascara and eyeliner. plus it soothed my skin.
STEPHANIE R.
STEPHANIE R.
Philadelphia, PA

These wipes are a must. leaves skin soft and smooth and removes all makeup and dirt on the skin. has a great smell. i recommend this drug store brand to all
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Evansville, IN

These wipes remove my makeup easily, even high end mascara! They leave my skin feeling refreshed and they don't irritate. It helps that they smell nice too.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Clinton, CT

I used these to remove stubborn eye makeup and they work like a charm without drying my skin or stinging my eyes. I would definitely recommend this product.
Marshay M.
Marshay M.
Gurnee , IL

Absolutely loved using these, they removed makeup without irritation to my skin. I also feel like they didn't dry me out and make my skin feel really rough.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Spokane Valley, WA

Takes off all of my makeup easily with little struggle on even my most stubborn makeup! I definitely recommend these for anyone with sensitive skin as well!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

Great product really soothes me at night and takes off my makeup with ease. The fragrance is pretty strong but is good for soothing and helping me calm down
Hope G.
Hope G.
Henderson, TX

I love the night calming effect on this one. It not only removes the makeup but it also feels like it leaves a nice moisturized layer after removing makeup.
Carrie J.
Carrie J.

Removes makeup gently and leaves your skin feeling fresh and relaxed. It is gentle enough for my daughter to use, and strong enough to remove my eye makeup.
Mily B.
Mily B.
Lynchburg, VA

Do a good job of cleaning my makeup off of my face but I have sensitive skin so sometimes it will burn a little bit. Good at their job, not always "calming"
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now