Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Feb. 23, 2016, 5:25 p.m.
These are super nice for people with sensitive skin. My mom is one of them and she finds that these don't irritate her skin like normal wipes do.
Destini P.
Destini P.
Conroe, TX
Feb. 23, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
THESE ARE GREAT! They remove the makeup from your face in just one towellet. I was amazed when I saw the results and it made my face very smooth.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Sweetwater, TN
March 6, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
I use this every night before I go to bed! It takes my eye liner and mascara off completely! It's the only thing I use to take off all my makeup!
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
San Antonio, TX
March 6, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
They really remove my left over make up from cleansing. They are so soft and smell great. Very good for before bed because it helps with relaxing
Megan M.
Megan M.
Fort Campbell, KY
The only makeup remover wipes I use! So gentle and the lavender smell is so relaxing! It does usually take two wipes to remove all of my makeup!
Angel E.
Angel E.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Feb. 12, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
Has a pleasant lavender fragrance. I tend to like Neutragena wipes in general but I only give 4 stars because my eyes get irritated very easily.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hellam, PA
Feb. 24, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
The night calming wipes might be my favorite out of the Neutrogena offerings. They make my skin feel smooth and not a smudge of mascara is left.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Port Orchard, WA
Feb. 20, 2016, 7:51 p.m.
Love these for a quick make up removal before bed. They make your skin feel refreshed, clean and they smell great. They really get the job done.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Summerville, SC
This removes make up great. I have no problem with taking it off. But I have t be careful around my eyes because they become slightly irritated.
Julia Y.
Julia Y.
March 10, 2016, 11:18 a.m.
Removes makeup with leaving the face feeling clean. Doesn't feel oily and doesn't make the face feel dry. Will continue buying these towelettes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?