Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sharmila M.
Sharmila M.
Jersey City, NJ

The only makeup remover wipes I can use on my face
Everything else breaks me out

The smell is so calming and it removes the makeup perfectly well..
SueAnne D.
SueAnne D.
Roswell, NM

There wonderful I have sensitive skin and especially under my eyes so I have to be careful what I use and these were gentle and didn't burn my akin
Julie B.
Julie B.
TAMPA, FL

Love these makeup removers.
Use them all day everyday.
My daily .
I get really upset when I go to a store and they don't sell these.
There awesome.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.

Does the job in a half towellette and does not burn my eyes. The towelettes stay moist in the packaging. Fair price for the quality of the product.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Oswego, IL

These makeup remover wipes make it so easy for me when I'm too tired to actually wash my face. I can be in the bed and taking all my makeup off lol
Casey P.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY

I love how soft and smooth these makeup removers are on my face. I don't feel as though I need to scrub very hard to get my makeup off with these!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kittery, ME

I FIND THIS THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVER ON THE MARKET LEAVES YOUR EYES FEELING GREAT AND YOUR SKIN CLEAN. HAVE BEEN USING THIS A LONG TIME AND LOVE IT
This stuff is awesome! makes my face feel so clean. I would definitely recommend trying if you wear makeup through our the day and have oily skin!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Johnson City, TN

I love the Neutrogena towelettes! I think they take off all my makeup even when I'm wearing a full face! They also don't irritate my skin at all!!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Slatington

My skin burned from using these and I broke out. Maybe I had an allergic reaction, but I don't usually have sensitive skin. Pro: they smelled good
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now