Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Kirstin K.
Kirstin K.

These definitely do there job with getting makeup off bus they do make your face very greasy. I recommend u wash your face after using these wipes.
Belinda Perkins U.
Belinda Perkins U.
Louisville, KY

These wipes are some of the best. I use these each night before I go to bed for a clean face. They are light and leaves my face feeling very clean.
Ian D.
Ian D.
Hoffman Estates, IL

AMAZING. they sting a little if you have sensitive skin, but over than that, great. I love this product. Wish there was a little more wipes though.
Kim J.
Kim J.
Murray, Ut

I can remove makeup on a weeknight with only one towelette (I don't wear a lot of makeup to work). It doesn't burn my eyes, and not too much scent.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Coraopolis, PA

These towelettes smells great and take all of your makeup off without having to use a lot of wipes. I normally can get everythingoff with just one.
Ginger S.
Ginger S.
Greenwood, AR

I use these every night and every morning...At night to remove my makeup before bed and in the morning to freshen my face before I apply my makeup.
Julie B.
Julie B.
TAMPA, FL

Love these makeup removers.
Use them all day everyday.
My daily .
I get really upset when I go to a store and they don't sell these.
There awesome.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.

These are nice to use for wiping off makeup, dirt and oil. It's very gentle as well great for before or after the gym or before cleansing your face
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Dover, DE

Always leaves my face feeling smooth and clean, also it gets all my makeup off and goes easy on my sensitive skin. This is my go to makeup remover.
denise v.
denise v.
Tucson, AZ

I really liked this product it's easy to use and doesn't leave my face dry like other products I've tried before I would definitely recommend this.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?