Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
San Antonio, TX
March 6, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
They really remove my left over make up from cleansing. They are so soft and smell great. Very good for before bed because it helps with relaxing
Molly D.
Molly D.
Louisville, KY
March 19, 2016, 8:05 a.m.
It didn't make my face feel dry and itchy unlike other makeup remover wipes. It felt hydrated and it got all my makeup off. No hassle or problem.
Coumba W.
Coumba W.
Buffalo, NY
Feb. 22, 2016, 8:22 a.m.
I got a little irritated using these, not too much, but my skin had a slight burning sensation when I was done, and it left my skin pretty dry...
Anne V.
Anne V.
Boston, MA
April 18, 2016, 10:10 p.m.
I love these for nighttime, especially when I'm travelling. My only complaint is that the cloth is a little harsh for scrubbing tough makeup off.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Sweetwater, TN
March 6, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
I use this every night before I go to bed! It takes my eye liner and mascara off completely! It's the only thing I use to take off all my makeup!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Albany, NY
May 3, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
Best make up removers ever. smell great, really clean the skin and leave it fresh and renewed. not too expensive compared to the upper end brands
Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Orono
I love using a makeup wipe to remove my makeup and these ones work perfectly. They don't burn my eyes and they take off everything, even mascara!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Cincinnati, OH
May 13, 2016, 10:08 a.m.
I love this product! It makes my face feel clean and soft. They are so convenient to use when your on the go, plus they easily fit in your purse.
Chave C.
Chave C.
Alto, TX
Lo mismo para estas otras que de vez en cuando uso cuando no encuentro las originales. Pero no tienen mucha diferencia lo cual me siguen gustando
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Acworth, GA
May 21, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
This product is literally the best i have ever tried. It removes all the make up you have on your face and it leaves you feeling clean and fresh.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?