Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Mariposa, Ca

I have sensitive skin and I really loved these. Idk what makes them "calming" but it didn't irritated my skin or even my eyes when taking off my eye make up
Josie B.
Josie B.

They work well, i have been using them for awhile and make my face smooth and takes off most of the makeup. it met my expectations as a makeup remover towel
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA

This product has a great smell. It is also very soft on your skin and gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this product to all the makeup lovers.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Mount Pleasant, MI

These remove my makeup without stinging my face or eyes, and without drying my skin out. Which in my book are all necessary when it comes to makeup remover!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Maysel, WV

I always take my make up off at night before bed, these towelettes have a nice scent and work well to get the make up off. They don't dry my face out either
Carla B.
Carla B.
Fontana, CA

They worked great, but i didn't understand the purpsose of the "nightime" use claim. I would use them for a sport and the mascara was the hardest to remove.
Arri A.
Arri A.

These are awesome to use before getting ready for bed!! They work absolutely amazing when it comes to removing makeup and they make your skin feel AMAZING!!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Haines City, FL

These are really great but the scent is so strong it makes my eyes so watery. Great in my sensitive skin otherwise but do not use this to remove eye makeup!
Cortney A.
Cortney A.
Winnipeg

Next to the oil-free makeup remover I also love their wipes!! If you're out at a sleepover or just too lazy to wash your makeup off, these come super handy!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Long Beach, CA

These don't dry my skin out and are not heavily fragranced. They did not break me out or burn like other makeup wipes do. Not the best for removing mascara.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now