Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Nina V.
Nina V.
Jasper, MI

Works well for removing makeup, but does not calm me or make me fall asleep. It would work better if there was more lavender included in it, I love lavender.
LOVE this product. Removes my mascara like there is NO tomorrow. It's a holy grail item for me! I go back to it all the time, even when I am not running out.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
South Lyon, MI

Use every night before I go to bed always gets rid of my makeup from the day. Leaving my face super fresh and glowy! Best makeup removing wipe I've ever used
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Charleston, MO

Love the smell of these towelettes- Lavendar, but not to strong! Packaging keeps them fresh till the last one is gone. Even removed lip stain and eye makeup.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Alto, MI

Absolutely love these! They smell good and aren't to soaked so your face dries pretty fast. Takes off my mascara very well and don't have to scrub too hard.
Patri P.
Patri P.

Estas toaliitas, tanto estas como todas las demas de neutrogena son lo mejor que he porbado enmi vida, se va el maquillaje entero por primera vez en mi vida
ariana v.
ariana v.
Oakland , Ca

Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are my go-to cleansing wipes when I'm in need! I feel like they really remove most makeup off my face and truly are calming.
Jaci B.
Jaci B.

I always take my makeup remover off at night and using these is so simple, removes every last bit, and have a relaxing scent to get me prepped for some z's!
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Miller Place, NY

I like the ease of using a towelette to quickly remove my make up. These have a light pleasant scent and removed my makeup easily with out too much rubbing.
Vanessa Y.
Vanessa Y.

These are good, but definitely not my regular choice. These really burn your eyes and you definitely have to rinse your face after, or else it leaves a burn
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now