Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Sheena M.
Sheena M.

Love love these! Use these on my clients, they are gently and soothing. Do not irritate at all, and I usually only need 1 to remove my entire face!
Juthi R.
Juthi R.

I don't have to rub my face a lot when using this to remove my makeup. It doesn't leave my face dry after I use it, it actually feels moisturizing.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Spring, TX

Very refreshing. Nice for before bed when it's late and I don't have time to shower. Very effective at removing makeup as well, especially mascara.
winnie l.
winnie l.
Alhambra, CA

Removed my waterproof makeup amazingly well-considering I use japanese mascaras! (those are super waterproof--> I use majolica majorca lash king!!)
SueAnne D.
SueAnne D.
Roswell, NM

There wonderful I have sensitive skin and especially under my eyes so I have to be careful what I use and these were gentle and didn't burn my akin
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.

Does the job in a half towellette and does not burn my eyes. The towelettes stay moist in the packaging. Fair price for the quality of the product.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Dayton, NV

I like these makeup removing wipes because they are super wet and not dry, I hate dryer makeup removers. This one actually gets your makeup off too
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

Very effective on getting my make up off. No fussing over it. First time using this product. Smells good. Not a bad feeling on my face after words.
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.

I like these be because you can just pull out a cleansing towel on the go no need got cotton balls, or cotton pads! Gentle on the eye area as well.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Vandalia, OH

Great to keep in my gym bag! Gives a nice, clean, and gentle feel without overdrying my face. A nice bonus is that it doesn't smell terrible either
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?