Add a Photo

Katie H.
Katie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 10, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
My favorite face wipes! The one face wipe I've found that doesn't leave my face so oily and its soft on my skin! bought at Walmart and food city.
C C.
C C.
Prattville, AL
March 11, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
Never breaks face out, makeup comes off so easy! Very well priced and worth a try. I by about 4 packages at a time! The entire family lives this!
Elise T.
Elise T.
Harrisonburg, VA
April 8, 2016, 10:45 a.m.
These work great for an affordable makeup remover wipe. However, I wish that they had more in the package, and that the wipes were more saturated
Emily S.
Emily S.
Santa Maria, CA
March 16, 2016, 1:05 a.m.
These were my go to make up wipes when cost co sold the bulk. They didn't irritate my face at all! And took most do the makeup off with one wipe.
Anne V.
Anne V.
Boston, MA
April 18, 2016, 10:10 p.m.
I love these for nighttime, especially when I'm travelling. My only complaint is that the cloth is a little harsh for scrubbing tough makeup off.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Sweetwater, TN
March 6, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
I use this every night before I go to bed! It takes my eye liner and mascara off completely! It's the only thing I use to take off all my makeup!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Albany, NY
May 3, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
Best make up removers ever. smell great, really clean the skin and leave it fresh and renewed. not too expensive compared to the upper end brands
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
Feb. 24, 2016, 12:34 p.m.
I LOVE these wipes! They are perfect for traveling or to keep in your purse. They are gentle on your skin and do a great job of removing the day!
Heavenly P.
Heavenly P.
Cornelius, OR
March 12, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Best drugstore makeup remover also the brand in general is amazing ! Smells soooo good nice and refreshing and defenitly agree with the calming .
Nabodita G.
Nabodita G.
Schenectady , Ny
March 8, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
It felt like it made my skin more dry. I use it to remove my eye make up only. For others I use baby wipes which does not dry or irritate my skin
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?