Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Camarillo, CA

Love using these towelettes for a quick makeup remover. I use this all the time and love it. It takes off all makeup and leaves skin feeling smooth
denise v.
denise v.
Tucson, AZ

I really liked this product it's easy to use and doesn't leave my face dry like other products I've tried before I would definitely recommend this.
Belinda Perkins U.
Belinda Perkins U.
Louisville, KY

These wipes are some of the best. I use these each night before I go to bed for a clean face. They are light and leaves my face feeling very clean.
Kim J.
Kim J.
Murray, Ut

I can remove makeup on a weeknight with only one towelette (I don't wear a lot of makeup to work). It doesn't burn my eyes, and not too much scent.
Joy H.
Joy H.
Kannapolis, NC

I have oily acne prone skin and Neutrogena is a hit with me. It's not to strong and works great. My make up comes off easy and my face feels clean.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mount Prospect, IL

Doesn't irritate my eyes which usually happens easily. Feels nice and cool on my eyes before going to bed and isn't oily which is a big plus for me
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

Very effective on getting my make up off. No fussing over it. First time using this product. Smells good. Not a bad feeling on my face after words.
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
Minneapolis, MN

Very easy to use and convenient for lazy nights. Less mess compared to the typical liquid makeup remover. I bought at Target. Will continue to use!
Sharmila M.
Sharmila M.
Jersey City, NJ

The only makeup remover wipes I can use on my face
Everything else breaks me out

The smell is so calming and it removes the makeup perfectly well..
Julie B.
Julie B.
TAMPA, FL

Love these makeup removers.
Use them all day everyday.
My daily .
I get really upset when I go to a store and they don't sell these.
There awesome.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now