Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Morgantown, WV

Love this product no mess and always leaves my face feeling soft and fresh ,and does a great job at removing the makeup , with no mess and very little time .
Nina V.
Nina V.
Jasper, MI

Works well for removing makeup, but does not calm me or make me fall asleep. It would work better if there was more lavender included in it, I love lavender.
Mary Ann O.
Mary Ann O.

These remove every bit of my waterproof eye make -up. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars is because it leaves my skin feeling a bit greasy/filmy.
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC

My favorite makeup remover wipes! I have very sensitive skin and these didn't irritate it at all. They get the job done without any hassle! Highly recommend!
Iasmina T.
Iasmina T.

These make-up remover cleansing towelettes night calming are amazing!
These makes your face feel relaxed and soft.
Lovely product!
I definetly recomend these
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Murfreesboro, TN

The makeup remover wipes work great and thoroughly remove makeup. I also love the soothing fragrance of these wipes and love using them at night or any time.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

I love these! I use them when I am going on vacation or need something to stick in my purse and take with me, They are gentle and take off make up with ease.
Sav P.
Sav P.
Boone, NC

I have super sensitive skin and these wipes are the perfect thing for me to use! Helps get makeup off without a hitch and leaves your skin feeling refreshed!
LOVE this product. Removes my mascara like there is NO tomorrow. It's a holy grail item for me! I go back to it all the time, even when I am not running out.
taelor b.
taelor b.
eau claire, wi

These wipes do their job for the most part, but the smell got to be nauseating after a while and they seemed to dry out fast. I prefer the blue package ones.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now