Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Secellia M.
Secellia M.
Pearsall, TX

When I was hot and sweaty these were always my go to product! So I wouldn't rush to the bathroom and especially with kids of my own totally worth it
Aaliiyah J.
Aaliiyah J.
Pompano Beach, FL

I love these wipes for my skin no matter how much makeup i wear it always takes it off and sometimes i an go without washing my face till the morning
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Pascoag

These wipes smell very good
They are not greasy like others
They take off make up very well, and don't leave skin filmy . Would definitely recommend
Juthi R.
Juthi R.

I don't have to rub my face a lot when using this to remove my makeup. It doesn't leave my face dry after I use it, it actually feels moisturizing.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Jay, OK

My skin usually breaks out when I use make up remover wipes, but the Neutrogena brand wipes never cause any break outs! Perfect for sensitive skin!
Ginger S.
Ginger S.
Greenwood, AR

I use these every night and every morning...At night to remove my makeup before bed and in the morning to freshen my face before I apply my makeup.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Spring, TX

Very refreshing. Nice for before bed when it's late and I don't have time to shower. Very effective at removing makeup as well, especially mascara.
Belinda Perkins U.
Belinda Perkins U.
Louisville, KY

These wipes are some of the best. I use these each night before I go to bed for a clean face. They are light and leaves my face feeling very clean.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
San Antonio, TX

Always takes off all of my makeup ! Would leave my skin smooth and refreshed ! I would only have to use one towelette , the wipes smelled good too!
Kim J.
Kim J.
Murray, Ut

I can remove makeup on a weeknight with only one towelette (I don't wear a lot of makeup to work). It doesn't burn my eyes, and not too much scent.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?