Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Miranda  G.
Miranda G.
Feb. 12, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Removed my make up really well but I had to work on my eye make up some. It didn't really "calm"
Me or make me sleepy just like the lavender scent
alma s.
alma s.
March 1, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
REALLY GOOD PRODUCT IT REMOVES THE MAKEUP REAL GOOD & DOESN'T LEAVE ANY LEFTOVER MAKEUP ON MY FACE & HAS A FRESH FEELING AFTER YOU CLEAN YOUR FACE
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
March 7, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
These remove makeup well however they made my eyes burn badly. It was frustrating getting through The pack and I probably wouldn't buy them again.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Castaic, CA
Feb. 26, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
Easy to use when I come home from work! Just wipe the make up off and you're done! You don't need to scrub hard with pressure just wipe and go. :)
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Glenview, IL
March 6, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
I love the make up remover cleansing towelettes they work so good i use them to travel and the remover your make up so good i would buy them more.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Fairfield, Ct
Feb. 14, 2016, 5:50 a.m.
I love these cloths. Perfect for the nights when I am too lazy to wash my face. They take off all my makeup but don't irritate my sensitive skin.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Feb. 23, 2016, 5:25 p.m.
These are super nice for people with sensitive skin. My mom is one of them and she finds that these don't irritate her skin like normal wipes do.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Charleroi , PA
Feb. 5, 2016, 12:01 a.m.
I feel that the Neutrogena towelettes are not moist enough for me, but however I do like the clean feeling you receive after using the towelettes
Nabodita G.
Nabodita G.
Schenectady , Ny
March 8, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
It felt like it made my skin more dry. I use it to remove my eye make up only. For others I use baby wipes which does not dry or irritate my skin
Silvia A.
Silvia A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Feb. 14, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
Best makeup remover ever leaves skin feeling refreshed without that dry feeling. And No need to scrub hard just by simply wiping is all it takes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?