Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Kirstin K.
Kirstin K.

These definitely do there job with getting makeup off bus they do make your face very greasy. I recommend u wash your face after using these wipes.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Vandalia, OH

Great to keep in my gym bag! Gives a nice, clean, and gentle feel without overdrying my face. A nice bonus is that it doesn't smell terrible either
Laura M.
Laura M.
Spring, TX

Very refreshing. Nice for before bed when it's late and I don't have time to shower. Very effective at removing makeup as well, especially mascara.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Dover, DE

Always leaves my face feeling smooth and clean, also it gets all my makeup off and goes easy on my sensitive skin. This is my go to makeup remover.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
San Antonio, TX

Always takes off all of my makeup ! Would leave my skin smooth and refreshed ! I would only have to use one towelette , the wipes smelled good too!
Ginger S.
Ginger S.
Greenwood, AR

I use these every night and every morning...At night to remove my makeup before bed and in the morning to freshen my face before I apply my makeup.
Juthi R.
Juthi R.

I don't have to rub my face a lot when using this to remove my makeup. It doesn't leave my face dry after I use it, it actually feels moisturizing.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.

These are nice to use for wiping off makeup, dirt and oil. It's very gentle as well great for before or after the gym or before cleansing your face
Christina V.
Christina V.

Works great! Be sure to keep it closed or else the product will dry out...and of course not work anymore. A but greasy person but gets the job done
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hamilton, NJ

Overall, this product is great. My only complaint is the seal on the the package and sometimes the night calming scent can get a little aggressive.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now