Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Miranda  G.
Miranda G.
Feb. 12, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Removed my make up really well but I had to work on my eye make up some. It didn't really "calm"
Me or make me sleepy just like the lavender scent
Emily B.
Emily B.
Denver, CO
I love these so much. They work perfectly and smell amazing. I use them every night. I wear lots of makeup and it really makes my face feel clean.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Feb. 25, 2016, 3:41 p.m.
Love this product. Removes my makeup and doesn't dry out my skin. I love that I can use it to remove my eye makeup without irritation and burning.
KEZIA O.
KEZIA O.
I have been using this product for 3 years and I love it. I have really sensitive skin, and this is not too abrasive and doesn't irritate my skin.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Glenview, IL
March 6, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
I love the make up remover cleansing towelettes they work so good i use them to travel and the remover your make up so good i would buy them more.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Pretty decent at removing most of my makeup. I have a little trouble removing my waterproof eye makeup, but other than that these do the job well.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Castaic, CA
Feb. 26, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
Easy to use when I come home from work! Just wipe the make up off and you're done! You don't need to scrub hard with pressure just wipe and go. :)
Julia B.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Feb. 13, 2016, 11:38 a.m.
My skin burned from using these and I broke out. Maybe I had an allergic reaction, but I don't usually have sensitive skin. Pro: they smelled good
alma s.
alma s.
March 1, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
REALLY GOOD PRODUCT IT REMOVES THE MAKEUP REAL GOOD & DOESN'T LEAVE ANY LEFTOVER MAKEUP ON MY FACE & HAS A FRESH FEELING AFTER YOU CLEAN YOUR FACE
Judyl B.
Judyl B.
Ozark, MO
Feb. 10, 2016, 6:48 p.m.
Love these. They are great for on the go, I would leave them in my purse when I would go tanning to clean my face before and after! So refreshing.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?