Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

It worked great to take off my makeup while leaving my face feel extra soft. I have been using this for 6 months so far and no breakouts. Recommend!
Deborah R.
Deborah R.
Edinburg, TX

This product leaves my face really dry. I really haven't try anything else. But
I have bought it for the skin of my son and to control acne is good.
Maria M.
Maria M.

This is great!!! I love it... It really helps me take all my make up off and it's really soft... You guys should all try it I bought it at Walgreens
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
West Milford, NJ

I love using these wipes especially after a long day. They smell great and are very calming. They get stage makeup off in one wipe which is awesome!
Ian D.
Ian D.
Hoffman Estates, IL

AMAZING. they sting a little if you have sensitive skin, but over than that, great. I love this product. Wish there was a little more wipes though.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Coraopolis, PA

These towelettes smells great and take all of your makeup off without having to use a lot of wipes. I normally can get everythingoff with just one.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Jay, OK

My skin usually breaks out when I use make up remover wipes, but the Neutrogena brand wipes never cause any break outs! Perfect for sensitive skin!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mount Prospect, IL

Doesn't irritate my eyes which usually happens easily. Feels nice and cool on my eyes before going to bed and isn't oily which is a big plus for me
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Dayton, NV

I like these makeup removing wipes because they are super wet and not dry, I hate dryer makeup removers. This one actually gets your makeup off too
winnie l.
winnie l.
Alhambra, CA

Removed my waterproof makeup amazingly well-considering I use japanese mascaras! (those are super waterproof--> I use majolica majorca lash king!!)
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now