Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Brandenburg, KY

Love, love, love! Does a awesome job of clearing all makeup, even water proof makeup. I have tried a lot of makeup wipes for comparison and always come back.
Suzie C.
Suzie C.
Edmonton, Alberta

Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It doesn't leave any film and easily wipes away all my make up! I've been using this product for years and I love it!
Karla L.
Karla L.
Bonita Springs, FL

These will always be my go to wipes for removing most of my makeup before using a cleansing brush with a foam cleanser. Also great for taking off eye makeup.
Laurel S.
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Best makeup remover wipes! I have bought other brands and ended up not finishing the pack and buying more of these. If I don't have them my face feels gross.
Devyn P.
Devyn P.

Works well and I love it! This product moisturizes skin as well as removes makeup. I use it every night before bed to get the makeup off and it does it well.
Sav P.
Sav P.
Boone, NC

I have super sensitive skin and these wipes are the perfect thing for me to use! Helps get makeup off without a hitch and leaves your skin feeling refreshed!
Rachelle A.
Rachelle A.

Love these wipes and how they make my face feel and how they smell. They have a calming effect when they touch your face. Makes me feel refreshed and relaxed
Christie T.
Christie T.

I absolutely loved these! They have a nice light scent to them, plus they left my skin feeling clean and they didn't dry my skin out like some towelettes do.
Carley A.
Carley A.
Spring, TX

Best towelettes I've used to remove eye makeup! Doesn't irritate my eyes or make them red, it actually soothes them quite a bit. Would recommend to anyone (:
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

I love these! I use them when I am going on vacation or need something to stick in my purse and take with me, They are gentle and take off make up with ease.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now