Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
Angela M.
Angela M.
Erie, PA

It was a little smelly, I can't do smelly it gives me migraines, but it took the makeup off great. And I didn't breakout from it that's a real plus.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

It worked great to take off my makeup while leaving my face feel extra soft. I have been using this for 6 months so far and no breakouts. Recommend!
Harmony K.
Harmony K.

Love these cleansing cloths, only downfall is I have oily skin and sometimes they can cause excessive oil patches other than that love this product!
Aaliiyah J.
Aaliiyah J.
Pompano Beach, FL

I love these wipes for my skin no matter how much makeup i wear it always takes it off and sometimes i an go without washing my face till the morning
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Pascoag

These wipes smell very good
They are not greasy like others
They take off make up very well, and don't leave skin filmy . Would definitely recommend
Val C.
Val C.

Love these for removing makeup right before bed! Especially when in a hurry, I just swipe one all over my face and my face is not left oily for bed!
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Waukesha, WI

I had a horrible reaction to a couple off brand/generic store brands of makeup wipes and then I tried these and they didn't irritate my skin at all!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Clarksville, TN

Fantastic product I highly recommend they are soothing to the skin do not irritate my face and get all my makeup off... I'm in love with these wipes
Deborah R.
Deborah R.
Edinburg, TX

This product leaves my face really dry. I really haven't try anything else. But
I have bought it for the skin of my son and to control acne is good.
Secellia M.
Secellia M.
Pearsall, TX

When I was hot and sweaty these were always my go to product! So I wouldn't rush to the bathroom and especially with kids of my own totally worth it
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?