Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Emmalee L.
Emmalee L.
Glen Burnie, MD

Absolute favorite make up removing wipes. These babies take off anything, even waterproof make up or grease face paint. Have repurchased these so many times.
Thea D.
Thea D.
Brooklyn, NY

Cleans make up very well! Sometimes I'm guilty of not washing my face afterwards and I haven't had any breakouts as a result. Reasonable price and effective.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Kernersville, NC

These work great for makeup removal on the go. They were very gentle on my skin especially during winter months when the cold air is harsh enough on my skin.
taelor b.
taelor b.
eau claire, wi

These wipes do their job for the most part, but the smell got to be nauseating after a while and they seemed to dry out fast. I prefer the blue package ones.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Columbus, IN

I LOVE this product! It gets all of my makeup off so easily without aggravating the skin! It makes it so easy to remove makeup. Highly recommend this product
Lupita m.
Lupita m.

I have been using this product for over 5 years and i love them I can't say enough good things about it. they are the best. removes all my waterproof makeup.
Jen V.
Jen V.
Long Prairie, MN

Not too bad I just wish that they would remove waterproof mascara better instead of having to scrub as much as I do. Bought at Walmart would still buy again.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Atlanta

Isn't oily like most make up remover. It also doesn't sting on my skin, it leaves it feeling soft. I wish the towels were smaller I usually tear them in half
Emily C.
Emily C.
Columbia, SC

These towels are great for travel and quick makeup removal. They're also non-greasy and have a lovely lavender scent which helps you unwind after a long day.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

Removes makeup like a charm, no irritation. Don't have bad smell. Affordable. Not too oily/watery. Don't really need more than one for a full face of makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now