Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Waukesha, WI

I had a horrible reaction to a couple off brand/generic store brands of makeup wipes and then I tried these and they didn't irritate my skin at all!
McKenzie D.
McKenzie D.
El Cajon, CA

I love these make up remover wipes they work so good. They always remove every trace up make up and leave my skin feeling amazing before I go to bed
Deborah R.
Deborah R.
Edinburg, TX

This product leaves my face really dry. I really haven't try anything else. But
I have bought it for the skin of my son and to control acne is good.
Felisha W.
Felisha W.
Newton, AL

These completely remove my makeup and leave my skin very soft. They even remove eye makeup without irritating my eyes and the smell is quite lovely!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
El Paso, TX

Works better than a lot of other wipes, gets eye make up off without having to scrub. And it leaves a very fresh feeling without irritating my skin.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

Really easy to take make up off, doesn't cause irritation to my face like other brands. As my skin from my face is really sensitive. Would recommend
Michele Alexandra L.
Michele Alexandra L.
Grand Rapids, MI

Really clears your face, but you have to make sure to actually scrub your face to get everything out. This is the only real product I buy from them.
Secellia M.
Secellia M.
Pearsall, TX

When I was hot and sweaty these were always my go to product! So I wouldn't rush to the bathroom and especially with kids of my own totally worth it
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Pascoag

These wipes smell very good
They are not greasy like others
They take off make up very well, and don't leave skin filmy . Would definitely recommend
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Spring Hill, FL

Loved this product! I would definitely purchase again. Great price at walmart. The towelettes are so soft % very effective. Love love this product!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now