Add a Photo

Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 4, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
These are nice to use for wiping off makeup, dirt and oil. It's very gentle as well great for before or after the gym or before cleansing your face
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Dover, DE
June 3, 2016, 4:51 a.m.
Always leaves my face feeling smooth and clean, also it gets all my makeup off and goes easy on my sensitive skin. This is my go to makeup remover.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Glenview, IL
March 6, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
I love the make up remover cleansing towelettes they work so good i use them to travel and the remover your make up so good i would buy them more.
Me encantan me siento super fresca, todo el maquillaje se va de mi rostro y no me siento pegajosa depúes de utilizarlas. Las recomiendo totalmente
Feb. 22, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
This stuff is awesome! makes my face feel so clean. I would definitely recommend trying if you wear makeup through our the day and have oily skin!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kittery, ME
I FIND THIS THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVER ON THE MARKET LEAVES YOUR EYES FEELING GREAT AND YOUR SKIN CLEAN. HAVE BEEN USING THIS A LONG TIME AND LOVE IT
Casey P.
Casey P.
Louisville , KY
Feb. 22, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
I love how soft and smooth these makeup removers are on my face. I don't feel as though I need to scrub very hard to get my makeup off with these!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Layton, UT
Love these, are gentle on the face and I feel like it helps me fall asleep at night because it is a scent free wipe but also helps relax the skin.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Castaic, CA
Feb. 26, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
Easy to use when I come home from work! Just wipe the make up off and you're done! You don't need to scrub hard with pressure just wipe and go. :)
Sara J.
Sara J.
Hampton, VA
March 4, 2016, 4:29 p.m.
I have these laying beside my bed so that I can use them every night before bed Sometimes I like using them in the morning too so I feel refreshed
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?