Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Houa Zeng X.
Houa Zeng X.
Saint Paul, MN

I love using this makeup remover because it does no sting your eyes and he pricing is a very good deal. But the only thing I do not like about this much s that it has an oily feel to it. But it does take the makeup off easily. Hopefully they have a makeup remover that does not have an oily feel to it. But I love love this product.
Sheila Q.
Sheila Q.

These Cleansing Wipes are a Necessity when you are traveling and in my case camping. They are compact and easy to pack, you don't have to worry about leakage from a bottle or bring extra cotton balls for eye make-up. One wipe will do your whole face and afterwards you will feel relaxed from the cleansing towelette's calming scent.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL

Using this made my night way easier when it came to removing my makeup after a long day. You do have to scrub a little more than use to in order to get makeup off but it's very practical. It would make my eyes a bit irritated but it's understandable since they'rearly towelettes. Overall it's a good product for more simple makeup.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Mountain Brk, AL

I love the smell of these, but I don't feel like they can take off a whole face of makeup. They tend to be on the dryer side and have never been able to get my eye makeup off. I do love the convenience of makeup wipes, but I wouldn't recommend these personally unless you wear minimal makeup and use a separate eye makeup remover.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Winona Lake, IN

I am honestly so in love with these makeup wipes! They're so soothing and they always make my face feel super fresh. the only thing i don't like it that they make my eyes burn SUPER bad if I use them too close to my eyes and i have found that its a little bit worse than most wipes but the burn doesn't last as long as most wipes.
I love these little make up removing pads. I usually don't like scented products on my face, but the fragrance is very light and they do not make me break out. It gently removes the make up leaving my skin feeling soft. The packaging it comes in is easy to use and travel with. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Naples, FL

I love the smell the wipes have, I also love the moisture the wipe distributes to the face. I always buy my makeup wipes either at a drugstore like walgreens or target. It is worth every penny I believe they are under 10 dollars for sure. I would totally recommend this product to everyone. It is perfect for those with dry skin.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.

Amazing product! I love it so much, it can remove everything, even my toughest waterproof mascara! Also, it's pretty cheap considering it can remove anything. It very effective, and I don't need to use two wipes like I usually do. Favorite makeup remover, and it leaves my face feeling super smooth and clean with no trace of oil
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Antioch, TN

I absolutely love all Neutrogena products, these towelettes are really good removing all make up residue and skin feels great, especially after wearing make up all day! In my opinion, this product serves its purpose and leaves the skin feeling refreshed, I prefer this brand over any other brand I have tried for make up removal.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

I use this product faithfully! For the most stubborn areas to remove make-up, these wipes can handle it. I have sensitive skin, and I like that its doesn't irritate my skin. I purchased the wipes at Walmart for under $6, it came with a case to keep the wipes moist. I wouldn't change anything about this product, they work great.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now