Add a Photo

Katie V.
Katie V.
Elkridge, MD
May 17, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
This is such an awesome product to keep handy. Small enough that you can keep a pack in your bathroom drawer, a spare in your car (for those late nights ;) ) and even in your purse to have on the go ! Took my makeup off no problem and left my skin nice and smooth. I always have a pack within arms reach ! Thumbs up for sure !
Madison P.
Madison P.
W Lafayette, IN
Feb. 28, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
I bought this product prior to leaving for college. I figured it would be a cheap but effective product for some of those late nights. While the product did remove all of my eye makeup, it tended to leave my face feeling more oily so I would end up washing my face. However, it definitely works for getting all eye makeup off!
jayleen s.
jayleen s.
Brooklyn , Ny
March 7, 2016, 11:26 p.m.
I love towelettes! Especially when its combing both things i love. Neutrogena and makeup removing. This is perfect for those days where you honestly don't feel like getting out of bed and washing your face. Just hide these bad boys under your pillow, pull em out and prepare to be shocked at how much makeup is removed gently,
Denise M.
Denise M.
Yukon, OK
April 27, 2016, 1:59 p.m.
I often struggle to remove the black from under my eyes and as a result, I look like a raccoon or like I haven't slept in days! These pads were gentle and also worked well to remove the leftover make up from under my eyes. I did not find that my eyes or skin were irritated after use. Also, the smell is pleasant and calming.
ashley n.
ashley n.
May 10, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
Towelettes work great!!! I had a friend refer me to these...didn't think they would work and thought they would make me break out but after trying them I regret my thoughts. They work! If you haven't tried them try them now. Its totally worth it. I have no more break outs and left over make up left on my face! Must try!!!!!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
March 23, 2016, 7:18 p.m.
I'm always forgetting to take off my makeup and take the ten minutes to fully wash my face at the end of the day. I picked these up one day when I was traveling and oh my goodness it's amazing! It doesn't dry out my face, and it takes off even my really difficult to remove waterproof/sweatproof mascara. I love these wipes!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Grandview, MO
April 28, 2016, 3:56 p.m.
These moist towelettes make removing makeup a breeze at night. I can't imagine my makeup routine being complete without them! I love the night calming version because it works great and has a nice light scent which is both calming and lovely. It never leaves me feeling greasy and it completely removes all traces of makeup.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Feb. 24, 2016, 10:45 a.m.
I love these! They are quick, gentle and perfect for traveling. They're not ideal for super sensitive skin or daily use - just because you will want some actual cleanser and water at some point. But they are amazing when you are in a hurry and just need to get that make-up off! I always keep a box of these around my house.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Reston, VA
I love these! I love the smell of them and they sufficiently remove my BB cream, concealer, blush, and eyeshadow. I've found it a little harder to remove my waterproof mascara with them and have to scrub a lot but I'm starting to feel like that's just the mascara. I will continue buying these. The smell alone is worth it!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
May 27, 2016, 3:26 p.m.
These are the best! They work great for taking off almost all makeup. They don't always remove every bit of eyeliner, so if you like to wear your eye make up darker and thicker, it may not be the best choice for you. I buy them at Target, and target also has their own generic brand that are basically the same and cheaper.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?