Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Germantown, MD

These are soft and moist, works wonders on cleaning off your makeup and impurities from your skin, very gentle and makes the skin feel so soft! I need to remember the purple packaging as I prefer this over the blue. Smaller sheets (with larger quantity in package) will make for a better deal. Cost near $7-8 per package. Would love coupons!
Clavonna S.
Clavonna S.
Albany, GA

I absolutely loved Neutrogena's makeup remover cleansing towelettes! Taking off makeup can be such a process, especially when it's late and you're tired. But with these cleansing towelettes it's so easy and convenient! All you do is pull out a wipe, wipe off your makeup and done. But yes it's small and convenient to travel with if need be.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

With my sensitive skin, I was hesitant to try a new makeup remover, but this is my go to. It takes of every single bit of makeup, even waterproof mascara. I have these every single place, next to my bed, my bathroom, my fiance's house and an overnight bag. I cannot recommend these enough to anyone who wants an easy way to take off makeup!
Kiona Y.
Kiona Y.
Fort Pierre, SD

The only negative I had with this product was when you got towards the bottom of the bag the towels would be so saturated that the formula would sting my eyes, but nothing too major. It was gentle on my skin as my skin is easily irritated, and they smelled awesome and really broke up my waterproof mascara that is insanely hard to get off.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Fenton, MO

This product does what its made to do. Its very moisturizing and I love using it at night before bed. But i wear so much makeup i always feel the need to have to either use 2 or go back and wash my face with soap or my clairisonic. They also really burn my eyes. I use them when i have to and I'm lazy, but i definitely prefer other brands.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Brooklyn, NY

Love love this make up remover as it is extremely gentle and moisturizing. This has been my goto makeup wipe for years now and I have tried some other wipes in between but this is the best so far. It smells great, doesn't irritate my eyes, removes eye makeup including water resistant eye products. I use a fash wash right after the wipe.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bushkill, PA

I have had the best luck with makeup wipes lately. I don't usually rely on wipes to remove heavy makeup because in the past it hasn't worked and has been a waste of money, but on the go or in a hurry, these are the best at removing heavy makeup. These get every last bit of makeup and makes my face feel so smooth and clean, I love them.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Auburn, PA

I've searched high and low for a great make up remover I hate using ones that leave my skin feeling oily or overly dry I got these as just a quick purchase after seeing one of my favorite you tubers talk about them and I have not used anything else since then I love how easy they take my makeup off and how refreshed my skin feels after!
Leah T.
Leah T.
River Falls, WI

These worked for me, but only if I used three or four. I wear a minimal amount of makeup on a daily basis, so having to go through wipes so quickly is a bit of a hassle. I also noticed that my skin always felt like it had an added layer over the top, like the wipe was leaving a residue behind. All in all, not a huge fan of this product.
Lucia A.
Lucia A.

I've tried so many facial makeup removal wipes and these have been by far the best. Makeup comes right off and the wipe doesn't roll or fold on you as you wipe off. The smell is amazing and it's relaxes your face with the lavender smell. Great with waterproof makeup as well. I buy the pack where it comes in two. Amazing amazing product!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now