Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Becki S.
Becki S.
Factoryville, PA

My absolute favorite make up removing wipes! These are a staple in my beauty care, they easily and effectively remove my make up without being harsh.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Warrior, AL

Removed my makeup after one or two wipes! I love these! They don't dry out my face at all. I just ran out and I will definitely be repurchasing them!
Angelica V.
Angelica V.

Love how the clean off all my makeup and help relax me with the lavender scent! All makeup is removed with just one wipe. Good product for the price!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

These are really convenient. It's nice just grabbing a wipe and I don't have to clean my face right after. These are also really easy to travel with.
sojourn b.
sojourn b.
Readfield, ME

I like how easy this are to use and travel with. I also have fairly sensitive skin and these don't irritate my skin at all or cause me to break out.
Felisha W.
Felisha W.
Newton, AL

These completely remove my makeup and leave my skin very soft. They even remove eye makeup without irritating my eyes and the smell is quite lovely!
Piper D.
Piper D.

Love these makeup wipes! i use them every night and they work really well. i use then if I'm not even wearing makeup because they help with oily skin
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

It worked great to take off my makeup while leaving my face feel extra soft. I have been using this for 6 months so far and no breakouts. Recommend!
McKenzie D.
McKenzie D.
El Cajon, CA

I love these make up remover wipes they work so good. They always remove every trace up make up and leave my skin feeling amazing before I go to bed
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Natural Bridge Station, VA

Excellent makeup remover. Really takes off the makeup. I do have to use 2 of the wipes to get all the makeup off. Very gentle for my sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?