Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Joelle R.
Joelle R.

Love these make up remover wipes. They remove the make up without a problem. I wash my face right after and put Almere
Lotion on. My favorite cleansing wipes!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

These are the best wipes to clean your face after a long day. Even with sensitive skin, they manage to make my skin feel calm and refreshed, and make-up free.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Freedom, IN

I absolutely loved this product! My face felt amazing and not a stitch of makeup left on my face! Purchased the product at CVS everyone should give it a try!!
Myranda W.
Myranda W.

I've used these towelettes for a while, but had to stop. They smell nice and get the job done but are very rough on your face. Makes your skin very sensitive.
Alexia B.
Alexia B.
Texas

These are by far the best makeup remover wipes i have ever used. They leave my skin feeling really soft & takes off all my makeup with 1 sheet! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Brooklyn L.
Brooklyn L.

These cleansing towelettes do the trick. With a little bit of added pressure, they take off all your makeup from the day, even hard to get waterproof mascara.
Kellz O.
Kellz O.
Corona, CA

I absolutely love these wipes. I feel so tired at night and using these to wipe off any makeup makes my life so easy. I also don't break out when using these.
Abby F.
Abby F.
Shafter, CA

Smells good and you feel completley clean and fresh!!!!!
Easy to take of my makeup with this product if your lazy to wash your face .... Totally recommend it.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Fort Wayne, IN

These are awesome! One wipe usually gets all of my make up off which is extremely nice. The night calming ones don't make my eyes burn like the original ones.
Carrie r.
Carrie r.
La Porte, IN

These wipes are Awesomeness! Left my face feeling clean and refreshed not greasy! The scent is calming and not overpowering. Gentle enough for sensitive skin!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now