Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Harmony K.
Harmony K.

Love these cleansing cloths, only downfall is I have oily skin and sometimes they can cause excessive oil patches other than that love this product!
Piper D.
Piper D.

Love these makeup wipes! i use them every night and they work really well. i use then if I'm not even wearing makeup because they help with oily skin
Aaliiyah J.
Aaliiyah J.
Pompano Beach, FL

I love these wipes for my skin no matter how much makeup i wear it always takes it off and sometimes i an go without washing my face till the morning
Angela M.
Angela M.
Erie, PA

It was a little smelly, I can't do smelly it gives me migraines, but it took the makeup off great. And I didn't breakout from it that's a real plus.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

These are really convenient. It's nice just grabbing a wipe and I don't have to clean my face right after. These are also really easy to travel with.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Birmingham, AL

I absolutely loved these wipes! Very refreshing, non-drying, soothing. And they took off all my makeup with one to two swipes! Even my eyelash glue!
Madalyn Y.
Madalyn Y.
Gulf Breeze, FL

Works really well!! Clears up skins and makes it softer. The packaging is super cute and it's easy to travel with. Very effective, loved the product
Lex Y.
Lex Y.

Removes my stubborn waterproof mascara without me losing any eyelashes. It also doesn't leave my face feeling grimy. Usually only need one towelette
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Natural Bridge Station, VA

Excellent makeup remover. Really takes off the makeup. I do have to use 2 of the wipes to get all the makeup off. Very gentle for my sensitive skin.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Bailey, MS

This is a good product. I use it when I am away from home for convenience. They are affect just not my everyday choice. I will continue to use them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now