Add a Photo

Ian D.
Ian D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Feb. 7, 2016, 12:51 p.m.
AMAZING. they sting a little if you have sensitive skin, but over than that, great. I love this product. Wish there was a little more wipes though.
winnie l.
winnie l.
Alhambra, CA
April 20, 2016, 3:49 a.m.
Removed my waterproof makeup amazingly well-considering I use japanese mascaras! (those are super waterproof--> I use majolica majorca lash king!!)
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Jay, OK
Feb. 10, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
My skin usually breaks out when I use make up remover wipes, but the Neutrogena brand wipes never cause any break outs! Perfect for sensitive skin!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Vandalia, OH
April 19, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
Great to keep in my gym bag! Gives a nice, clean, and gentle feel without overdrying my face. A nice bonus is that it doesn't smell terrible either
Kirstin K.
Kirstin K.
Feb. 13, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
These definitely do there job with getting makeup off bus they do make your face very greasy. I recommend u wash your face after using these wipes.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Silver Spgs, NV
Feb. 22, 2016, 2:57 p.m.
I like these makeup removing wipes because they are super wet and not dry, I hate dryer makeup removers. This one actually gets your makeup off too
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
March 1, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Love love these! Use these on my clients, they are gently and soothing. Do not irritate at all, and I usually only need 1 to remove my entire face!
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Camarillo, CA
March 16, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Love using these towelettes for a quick makeup remover. I use this all the time and love it. It takes off all makeup and leaves skin feeling smooth
SueAnne D.
SueAnne D.
Roswell, NM
March 8, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
There wonderful I have sensitive skin and especially under my eyes so I have to be careful what I use and these were gentle and didn't burn my akin
Christina V.
Christina V.
March 7, 2016, 5:45 p.m.
Works great! Be sure to keep it closed or else the product will dry out...and of course not work anymore. A but greasy person but gets the job done
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?