Add a Photo

#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Angelica V.
Angelica V.

Love how the clean off all my makeup and help relax me with the lavender scent! All makeup is removed with just one wipe. Good product for the price!
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Austin, TX

These work pretty well when used prior to a face wash to remove the majority of your makeup off! My skin is very sensitive and they work well for me!
Becki S.
Becki S.
Factoryville, PA

My absolute favorite make up removing wipes! These are a staple in my beauty care, they easily and effectively remove my make up without being harsh.
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Pittsburgh, PA

It is a great product but does not remove all the make up, if you are using not water proof make up the product is perfect, and the smell is awesome.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Brandon, FL

One of the best makeup remover wipes ever! Removes all your makeup, even the stubborn waterproof eye makeup, with very little scrubbing and tugging.
Piper D.
Piper D.

Love these makeup wipes! i use them every night and they work really well. i use then if I'm not even wearing makeup because they help with oily skin
Aaliiyah J.
Aaliiyah J.
Pompano Beach, FL

I love these wipes for my skin no matter how much makeup i wear it always takes it off and sometimes i an go without washing my face till the morning
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Birmingham, AL

I absolutely loved these wipes! Very refreshing, non-drying, soothing. And they took off all my makeup with one to two swipes! Even my eyelash glue!
Harmony K.
Harmony K.

Love these cleansing cloths, only downfall is I have oily skin and sometimes they can cause excessive oil patches other than that love this product!
Lex Y.
Lex Y.

Removes my stubborn waterproof mascara without me losing any eyelashes. It also doesn't leave my face feeling grimy. Usually only need one towelette
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now