Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Puja P.
Puja P.
North Bergen, NJ

Love these makeup wipes. They really take all of the makeup off your face/skin. However I feel like it leaves some kind of oily residue on your face.
Ajla B.
Ajla B.
Saint Louis, MO

These wipes remove all my makeup quickly and easily. After use my skin does feel slightly oily, but its not a problem that my acne cleanser can't fix
maribeth b.
maribeth b.
Punta Gorda, FL

I love how these make my face feel so fresh at night and actually is really calming. I feel rather relaxed after the use and feel more ready for bed.
Jaime D.
Jaime D.

I love these! So convenient and smell good. I use them every night :) they're great. So much better than regular eye Makeup removers and cottonballs!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Easley, SC

I absolutely love these!! They remove make up wonderfully and they smell amazing! They don't leave that gross feeling on your skin afterwards either!
Juli L.
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL

I recommend these removal cleansing towelettes because when I bought them the first time their quality was good and really did help remove my make up
Kathy Holly L.
Kathy Holly L.
Ellenton, FL

This product is amazing not only does it remove all of my make up but it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean with no residue of make up oil or dirt
Angelica V.
Angelica V.

Love how the clean off all my makeup and help relax me with the lavender scent! All makeup is removed with just one wipe. Good product for the price!
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Austin, TX

These work pretty well when used prior to a face wash to remove the majority of your makeup off! My skin is very sensitive and they work well for me!
Becki S.
Becki S.
Factoryville, PA

My absolute favorite make up removing wipes! These are a staple in my beauty care, they easily and effectively remove my make up without being harsh.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now