Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Mysha A.
Mysha A.

Love love love these wipes!
one towellete is enough to take off any heavy makeup i have one
and it doesn't strip away any moisture
leaves my skin looking nice
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Saint Amant, LA

This makeup remover does the job like no other! I love this because it takes off all your makeup with no hassle and for that reason I always go back for more.
Chantelle J.
Chantelle J.
Mankato, MN

The smell was very pleasant and it worked pretty well. It had a hard time to get my mascara off but it got everything else off pretty well! Defs recommend it!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Albion, MI

So soothing and doesn't irritate my skin! One of the first products that didn't make my eyes ache or appear puffy after using to remove my water proof makeup.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Kissimmee, FL

These makeup remover wipes are not that bad. Takes off most of my eye make up and foundation with just one towelette! Plus, it leaves my face feeling great!!!
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Grand Blanc, MI

Lovvee this product to quickly remove my day make up just before bed! It is quick and easy, I don't have to scrub my make up off with these and I love that! :)
Joelle R.
Joelle R.

Love these make up remover wipes. They remove the make up without a problem. I wash my face right after and put Almere
Lotion on. My favorite cleansing wipes!
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Fort Wayne, IN

These are awesome! One wipe usually gets all of my make up off which is extremely nice. The night calming ones don't make my eyes burn like the original ones.
Carrie r.
Carrie r.
La Porte, IN

These wipes are Awesomeness! Left my face feeling clean and refreshed not greasy! The scent is calming and not overpowering. Gentle enough for sensitive skin!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

These are the best wipes to clean your face after a long day. Even with sensitive skin, they manage to make my skin feel calm and refreshed, and make-up free.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now