Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sharmila M.
Sharmila M.
Jersey City, NJ
The only makeup remover wipes I can use on my face
Everything else breaks me out

The smell is so calming and it removes the makeup perfectly well..
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
May 4, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Very effective on getting my make up off. No fussing over it. First time using this product. Smells good. Not a bad feeling on my face after words.
denise v.
denise v.
Tucson, AZ
May 13, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
I really liked this product it's easy to use and doesn't leave my face dry like other products I've tried before I would definitely recommend this.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Vandalia, OH
April 19, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
Great to keep in my gym bag! Gives a nice, clean, and gentle feel without overdrying my face. A nice bonus is that it doesn't smell terrible either
Julie B.
Julie B.
TAMPA, FL
Love these makeup removers.
Use them all day everyday.
My daily .
I get really upset when I go to a store and they don't sell these.
There awesome.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
May 16, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
Does the job in a half towellette and does not burn my eyes. The towelettes stay moist in the packaging. Fair price for the quality of the product.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 4, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
These are nice to use for wiping off makeup, dirt and oil. It's very gentle as well great for before or after the gym or before cleansing your face
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hamilton, NJ
March 21, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Overall, this product is great. My only complaint is the seal on the the package and sometimes the night calming scent can get a little aggressive.
Ian D.
Ian D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Feb. 7, 2016, 12:51 p.m.
AMAZING. they sting a little if you have sensitive skin, but over than that, great. I love this product. Wish there was a little more wipes though.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mount Prospect, IL
March 13, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Doesn't irritate my eyes which usually happens easily. Feels nice and cool on my eyes before going to bed and isn't oily which is a big plus for me
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?