Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

Love. they are gentle, smell great and actually remove makeup without any harsh scrubbing. i highly recommend especially if you want simple easy makeup removal
kristi c.
kristi c.
Frisco, TX

Removes all makeup and leaves skin soft and clean feeling. Is not oily at all. Smells great and is super soft and does not feel scratchy or rough on your skin.
Gaby U.
Gaby U.

So convenient for late night makeup removal. I usually buy them at Nordstrom Rack or Walgreens or Costco in bulk. First time I've used this type but I'm a fan.
Ashlyn R.
Ashlyn R.
Crawfordsville, IN

I use this stuff every night to remove my makeup. I like how it takes off all of my makeup. It also doesn't leave a burning sensation to my face when I use it.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Bowling Green, KY

These remover wipes are amazing. They take all the hard and stubborn eye makeup right off. They smell great and don't leave an oily or weird finish on my skin.
ashley nicole f.
ashley nicole f.
Rising Sun, MD

Every night when I take my makeup off this is what I use. I have sensitive skin and this works perfectly and I have never had a break out or anything. love it
Carrie r.
Carrie r.
La Porte, IN

These wipes are Awesomeness! Left my face feeling clean and refreshed not greasy! The scent is calming and not overpowering. Gentle enough for sensitive skin!
Erica T.
Erica T.
Evergreen Park, IL

They are very soft and are really great at removing stubborn eye makeup. I would suggest this to anyone wanting to find a reliable and affordable makeup wipes
Renee L.
Renee L.
Inglewood, CA

There isn't anything these wipes can't take off, I use these when I have waterproof anything on with one swipe it's off hassle free, I buy these all the time.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Thurmont, MD

These have a very nice scent that is light but also makes an impression. Great for removing your makeup after school and having your face feel nice and fresh.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now