Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Milly B.
Milly B.
Henrietta, NY

I use them almost every night; basically everyday I wear makeup. The scent is very light and the wipes work well in removing all of my facial makeup.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Easley, SC

I absolutely love these!! They remove make up wonderfully and they smell amazing! They don't leave that gross feeling on your skin afterwards either!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Milledgeville, GA

Removed most of my makeup without leaving skin dry or oily. It lacked in removing all of my makeup but was still one of the better brands I have used
Ajla B.
Ajla B.
Saint Louis, MO

These wipes remove all my makeup quickly and easily. After use my skin does feel slightly oily, but its not a problem that my acne cleanser can't fix
Sophi P.
Sophi P.
Topeka, KS

These are my tried and true makeup removing clothes. Not only do they smell fantastic but one sheet goes a long way. And they never irritate my skin!
Jaime D.
Jaime D.

I love these! So convenient and smell good. I use them every night :) they're great. So much better than regular eye Makeup removers and cottonballs!
Juli L.
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL

I recommend these removal cleansing towelettes because when I bought them the first time their quality was good and really did help remove my make up
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
San Lorenzo, CA

Super soft cleaning cloths! I love the smell of them, and it leaves my face feeling cool and clean, and not oily like other make up remover products.
Raven W.
Raven W.
Gaithersburg, MD

Totally amazing but you still really should use a cleanser for deep cleaning. Also when you use it don't scrub too hard unless you used setting spray
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Austin, TX

These work pretty well when used prior to a face wash to remove the majority of your makeup off! My skin is very sensitive and they work well for me!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?