Add a Photo

Photos (38)
sojourn b.
sojourn b.
Readfield, ME
March 10, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
I like how easy this are to use and travel with. I also have fairly sensitive skin and these don't irritate my skin at all or cause me to break out.
McKenzie D.
McKenzie D.
El Cajon, CA
I love these make up remover wipes they work so good. They always remove every trace up make up and leave my skin feeling amazing before I go to bed
Piper D.
Piper D.
June 2, 2016, 1:47 a.m.
Love these makeup wipes! i use them every night and they work really well. i use then if I'm not even wearing makeup because they help with oily skin
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Holiday
These are the best. They take everything off without eye stinging. Makes your face feel clean and the scent is great. I would not use anything else.
Kim J.
Kim J.
Murray, Ut
March 26, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
I can remove makeup on a weeknight with only one towelette (I don't wear a lot of makeup to work). It doesn't burn my eyes, and not too much scent.
Sharmila M.
Sharmila M.
Jersey City, NJ
The only makeup remover wipes I can use on my face
Everything else breaks me out

The smell is so calming and it removes the makeup perfectly well..
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
Minneapolis, MN
April 30, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Very easy to use and convenient for lazy nights. Less mess compared to the typical liquid makeup remover. I bought at Target. Will continue to use!
Joy H.
Joy H.
Kannapolis, NC
I have oily acne prone skin and Neutrogena is a hit with me. It's not to strong and works great. My make up comes off easy and my face feels clean.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
May 4, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Very effective on getting my make up off. No fussing over it. First time using this product. Smells good. Not a bad feeling on my face after words.
denise v.
denise v.
Tucson, AZ
May 13, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
I really liked this product it's easy to use and doesn't leave my face dry like other products I've tried before I would definitely recommend this.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?