Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sophi P.
Sophi P.
Topeka, KS

These are my tried and true makeup removing clothes. Not only do they smell fantastic but one sheet goes a long way. And they never irritate my skin!
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
San Lorenzo, CA

Super soft cleaning cloths! I love the smell of them, and it leaves my face feeling cool and clean, and not oily like other make up remover products.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Dekalb, IL

Takes all of your makeup off with one towelettes. And it makes your face feel really clean and soft. This is the only brand I use for makeup removers
Ajla B.
Ajla B.
Saint Louis, MO

These wipes remove all my makeup quickly and easily. After use my skin does feel slightly oily, but its not a problem that my acne cleanser can't fix
maribeth b.
maribeth b.
Punta Gorda, FL

I love how these make my face feel so fresh at night and actually is really calming. I feel rather relaxed after the use and feel more ready for bed.
Elianey P.
Elianey P.
Evanston, IL

The only product I use to remove my make up and so far no complaints and I haven't tried nothing new since I haven't had a product with this one yet.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Warren, PA

I love these wipes. They clean off my eye make up and are really soft. Even on my senstive skin they are really amazing .I always have them in stock!
Raven W.
Raven W.
Gaithersburg, MD

Totally amazing but you still really should use a cleanser for deep cleaning. Also when you use it don't scrub too hard unless you used setting spray
Angelica V.
Angelica V.

Love how the clean off all my makeup and help relax me with the lavender scent! All makeup is removed with just one wipe. Good product for the price!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Warrior, AL

Removed my makeup after one or two wipes! I love these! They don't dry out my face at all. I just ran out and I will definitely be repurchasing them!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now