Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Clarksville, TN
March 10, 2016, 3:10 a.m.
Fantastic product I highly recommend they are soothing to the skin do not irritate my face and get all my makeup off... I'm in love with these wipes
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
West Milford, NJ
I love using these wipes especially after a long day. They smell great and are very calming. They get stage makeup off in one wipe which is awesome!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Pascoag
March 7, 2016, 1:49 p.m.
These wipes smell very good
They are not greasy like others
They take off make up very well, and don't leave skin filmy . Would definitely recommend
Piper D.
Piper D.
June 2, 2016, 1:47 a.m.
Love these makeup wipes! i use them every night and they work really well. i use then if I'm not even wearing makeup because they help with oily skin
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Feb. 5, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
These are really convenient. It's nice just grabbing a wipe and I don't have to clean my face right after. These are also really easy to travel with.
McKenzie D.
McKenzie D.
El Cajon, CA
I love these make up remover wipes they work so good. They always remove every trace up make up and leave my skin feeling amazing before I go to bed
Harmony K.
Harmony K.
Feb. 9, 2016, 11:46 p.m.
Love these cleansing cloths, only downfall is I have oily skin and sometimes they can cause excessive oil patches other than that love this product!
sojourn b.
sojourn b.
Readfield, ME
March 10, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
I like how easy this are to use and travel with. I also have fairly sensitive skin and these don't irritate my skin at all or cause me to break out.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Brandon, FL
Feb. 11, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
One of the best makeup remover wipes ever! Removes all your makeup, even the stubborn waterproof eye makeup, with very little scrubbing and tugging.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Bailey, MS
This is a good product. I use it when I am away from home for convenience. They are affect just not my everyday choice. I will continue to use them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?