Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Gina G.
Gina G.
Fort Collins, CO

These are great at taking off make up at the end of the day. It makes my face feel clean and fresh after a tiring day when I don't want to fully clean my face.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Guelph

Removed my makeup pretty well, it was able to remove my waterproof eyeliner. Only con is the packaging may be finicky - mine ripped the first time I opened it.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Bear, DE

Amazing product! Easily removes caked on makeup without having to use more than one or two wiping pads. Does not irritate my skin and makes my face feel clean.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Fayetteville, AR

I like using these at night to take off my face makeup but they do not take of eye makeup well. It mostly would just smudge it a little and pull out eyelashes.
Yareni G.
Yareni G.
Anaheim, CA

Hands down the best make-up cleansing wipes ever!! Been using these for years they are my fav so far. They remove allll your makeup and don't make me breakout.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
San Marcos, TX

These makeup towelettes are very calming on my skin, and get absolutely every trace of makeup off! My skin feels so soft after each use. 10/10 would recommend.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
East Orange, NJ

The best! The towelettes are of great quality and I normally only need one to get my daily makeup off (foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara).
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

Love. they are gentle, smell great and actually remove makeup without any harsh scrubbing. i highly recommend especially if you want simple easy makeup removal
kristi c.
kristi c.
Frisco, TX

Removes all makeup and leaves skin soft and clean feeling. Is not oily at all. Smells great and is super soft and does not feel scratchy or rough on your skin.
lena k.
lena k.
Goleta, CA

Love the smell. It's no different than their regular wipes . This one just smells better. Sometimes they're a bit too rough on my eyes, but overall I like them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now