Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Athens, GA

They take off all of my makeup so easily and I love the scent! It's not too strong but it's just enough to make my skin feel clean before I go to bed.
Amy R.
Amy R.
West Columbia, SC

Great for sensitive skin. Leaves skin clean without being dry. Good for when I travel, I don't like having to take liquids. Very convenient packaging.
Azmi A.
Azmi A.
Carlstadt, NJ

It my absolute favorite product for skin, but it's a light workings product. I takes the face makeup easily but it's more hard to take off eye makeup.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Aberdeen, MD

I've only used these twice, they removed everything except my black sephora eyeliner. Worked well enough but, definitely dried my face out really bad.
Keely S.
Keely S.
Rockford, MI

I use these make up removers every single night. They do a great job of getting all the tough makeup off of your face, especially anything waterproof!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL

My daily go to make up remover! Sensitive on the skin. Great quality. Price is fabulous. Towelettes are strong and don't tear. Would highly recommend!
Sonali B.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA

These are great! They get rid of all my makeup, make my skin feel hydrated and clean, and wipe off all the excess dirt and oils. Would recommend 100%!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fairfax, VA

Kind of pricey, but smells decent and gets the job done. if you have very stubborn to remove makeup, you will need to use more than just this, though.
Rikki P.
Rikki P.
Clarksville, TN

This product works great. It cleaned my face and it did not leave my skin dry. I trust it to clean all the makeup off and get the excess oils as well.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Los Banos, CA

I've used this product and repurchase several time. I feel like its a bit more gentle on your skin then the regular towelettes. They get the job done.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?