Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Liz G.
Liz G.
Los Banos, CA

I've used this product and repurchase several time. I feel like its a bit more gentle on your skin then the regular towelettes. They get the job done.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Athens, GA

They take off all of my makeup so easily and I love the scent! It's not too strong but it's just enough to make my skin feel clean before I go to bed.
Rikki P.
Rikki P.
Clarksville, TN

This product works great. It cleaned my face and it did not leave my skin dry. I trust it to clean all the makeup off and get the excess oils as well.
Amy R.
Amy R.
West Columbia, SC

Great for sensitive skin. Leaves skin clean without being dry. Good for when I travel, I don't like having to take liquids. Very convenient packaging.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Perris, CA

Omg ! Best makeup remover wipes i ever tried & always will try them & buy them , then honestly clean my whole eye makeup & lip stains omg i love them
Raven W.
Raven W.
Gaithersburg, MD

Totally amazing but you still really should use a cleanser for deep cleaning. Also when you use it don't scrub too hard unless you used setting spray
Jade C.
Jade C.
Mandeville, LA

Absolutely love these wipes even though they are pricier than the others I still buy them and use one every night it is very calming after a long day
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Easley, SC

I absolutely love these!! They remove make up wonderfully and they smell amazing! They don't leave that gross feeling on your skin afterwards either!
Puja P.
Puja P.
North Bergen, NJ

Love these makeup wipes. They really take all of the makeup off your face/skin. However I feel like it leaves some kind of oily residue on your face.
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Pittsburgh, PA

It is a great product but does not remove all the make up, if you are using not water proof make up the product is perfect, and the smell is awesome.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now