Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kiyomi A.
Kiyomi A.
Knoxville, TN

Very soft and moist which cleans my make up off easily. Also not over powering with the scent. Over all it became one of my favorite wipes to remove my make up.
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.

I recommend this to anyone looking for a good makeup remover wipe. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, I would purchase this again and recommend to anyone.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH

These are the best makeup remover sheets i have found, and ive tried alot!!! one sheet takes ALL of the makeup off of ur whole face, I cannot live without these
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
Springfield, MA

I love this product because I love make up, but I don't want
to leave any one my face. Takes off most of it, which leaves me feeling confident my face is clean.
Terah E.
Terah E.

Takes makeup off very well. The only thing I dislike is it leaves an oily residue and my face is too oily as it is. If you have dry skin then these are perfect!
Addler R.
Addler R.
Nashville, TN

Works very well. I live using them because it does not let your skin dry as many other mak up remover do. The package is small enough to be carry on your purse.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Ossining, NY

Best makeup remover I have ever used. Eye makeup comes completely off. A little expensive. Does not take long to go through an entire package. But good product.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
E Providence, RI

I love towelettes for freshening up, even though these are technically for the night, I use them whenever I need a little freshen up. Must have while traveling!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Guelph

Removed my makeup pretty well, it was able to remove my waterproof eyeliner. Only con is the packaging may be finicky - mine ripped the first time I opened it.
SELENA M.
SELENA M.
Colorado Springs, CO

So gentle on the skin and very soothing for dry skin. Smells so good and no need to scrub to get the makeup off your face. AMAZING and met all my expectations.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now