Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Allison H.
Allison H.
Orange, TX

These are the best!!! I use them day and night. They don't irritate my skin and all of my makeup comes off cleanly and smoothly. Definitely recommend!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Wilton, IA

These wipes smell amazing and are so soft! So refreshing after wearing make up all day! My skin feels and smells great! Removes every trace of makeup!
Mackenzie T.
Mackenzie T.

I love using these makeup removers after a long day at the office. I use them right before bed to remove all of my makeup, and follow up with a rinse.
Angelina I.
Angelina I.
Hoffman Est, IL

I love the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. It removes all traces of my makeup even my waterproof mascara and it doesn't leave my face looking oily!!!
Keely S.
Keely S.
Rockford, MI

I use these make up removers every single night. They do a great job of getting all the tough makeup off of your face, especially anything waterproof!
Ximena N.
Ximena N.
Austin, TX

I just love this cleaning wipes, if you are tired after coming home this is the perfect way to remove ypur makeup, as well as it doesn't burn or iches.
Iyanna R.
Iyanna R.

I love these towelettes they do a really good job of removing all of my makeup instead of me fighting with a soapy towel trying to remove everything .
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Aberdeen, MD

I've only used these twice, they removed everything except my black sephora eyeliner. Worked well enough but, definitely dried my face out really bad.
Hanna W.
Hanna W.

These are fantastic! They do a great job of removing makeup, even waterproof mascara which everyone knows is a pain to remove! And they smell amazing!
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This is my go to cleansing wipes. i use them every night on my face fir the past two years and they have never failed me. The packaging is awesome and
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now