Add a Photo

Angela M.
Angela M.
Erie, PA
Feb. 23, 2016, 3:43 a.m.
It was a little smelly, I can't do smelly it gives me migraines, but it took the makeup off great. And I didn't breakout from it that's a real plus.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Natural Bridge Station, VA
April 5, 2016, 3:35 p.m.
Excellent makeup remover. Really takes off the makeup. I do have to use 2 of the wipes to get all the makeup off. Very gentle for my sensitive skin.
Val C.
Val C.
Feb. 29, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Love these for removing makeup right before bed! Especially when in a hurry, I just swipe one all over my face and my face is not left oily for bed!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Birmingham, AL
May 2, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
I absolutely loved these wipes! Very refreshing, non-drying, soothing. And they took off all my makeup with one to two swipes! Even my eyelash glue!
Lex Y.
Lex Y.
Feb. 29, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Removes my stubborn waterproof mascara without me losing any eyelashes. It also doesn't leave my face feeling grimy. Usually only need one towelette
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
El Paso, TX
April 9, 2016, 8:10 p.m.
Works better than a lot of other wipes, gets eye make up off without having to scrub. And it leaves a very fresh feeling without irritating my skin.
Secellia M.
Secellia M.
Pearsall, TX
Feb. 23, 2016, 7:04 p.m.
When I was hot and sweaty these were always my go to product! So I wouldn't rush to the bathroom and especially with kids of my own totally worth it
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
May 17, 2016, 5:39 p.m.
Really easy to take make up off, doesn't cause irritation to my face like other brands. As my skin from my face is really sensitive. Would recommend
bryianna W.
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Feb. 21, 2016, 2:55 p.m.
This product is amazing it cleans all the makeup and built up oil and dirt. Mostly works at night. I use this every day especially after working out
Felisha W.
Felisha W.
Newton, AL
March 14, 2016, 11:16 p.m.
These completely remove my makeup and leave my skin very soft. They even remove eye makeup without irritating my eyes and the smell is quite lovely!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?