Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Emily S.
Emily S.

I've only had a sample of these wipes, but from what i could tell it worked wonderfully! I like the regular wipes so i knew i would like these as well.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bronx, NY

If you want your face to feel fresh and moisturize after you use a makeup remover. This is a good one. Its awesome. It takes everything from your face.
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Riverdale

Works well. Very gentle on skin. Removes most makeup. I don't wear a lot to begin. Only makeup remover cleansing towelettes I use. I recommend buying:)
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ

These are my favorite make up wipes. Other make up removers have made me break out in the past but these wipes work really well and I do not break out.
Joanna A.
Joanna A.

Love these make up removing whips. Takes off all my make quickly & leaves my skin so smooth. They smell amazing & help relax right before going to bed
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL

My daily go to make up remover! Sensitive on the skin. Great quality. Price is fabulous. Towelettes are strong and don't tear. Would highly recommend!
Beatrice B.
Beatrice B.
Boston, MA

They work well against most makeup - might need a second if you use waterproof mascara and you apply more than one coat! Leaves the skin feeling soft!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY

Love these - they do a great job of removing eye makeup without leaving my face oily. Wish the package sealed better so they didn't dry out so easily!
These work so so well! No irritation to my face or eyes like the other makeup remover wipes I've tried. These work the best out of any I've ever used.
Helen V.
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA

I personally did not like these because they have a strong odor and when it comes to the eyes, it would make my eyes really watery and it would sting.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now