Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Warren, PA
Feb. 23, 2016, 10:17 p.m.
I love these wipes. They clean off my eye make up and are really soft. Even on my senstive skin they are really amazing .I always have them in stock!
Milly B.
Milly B.
Henrietta, NY
March 5, 2016, 10:53 p.m.
I use them almost every night; basically everyday I wear makeup. The scent is very light and the wipes work well in removing all of my facial makeup.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Brandon, FL
Feb. 11, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
One of the best makeup remover wipes ever! Removes all your makeup, even the stubborn waterproof eye makeup, with very little scrubbing and tugging.
bryianna W.
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Feb. 21, 2016, 2:55 p.m.
This product is amazing it cleans all the makeup and built up oil and dirt. Mostly works at night. I use this every day especially after working out
Harmony K.
Harmony K.
Feb. 9, 2016, 11:46 p.m.
Love these cleansing cloths, only downfall is I have oily skin and sometimes they can cause excessive oil patches other than that love this product!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Pascoag
March 7, 2016, 1:49 p.m.
These wipes smell very good
They are not greasy like others
They take off make up very well, and don't leave skin filmy . Would definitely recommend
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Feb. 5, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
These are really convenient. It's nice just grabbing a wipe and I don't have to clean my face right after. These are also really easy to travel with.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Waukesha, WI
March 6, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
I had a horrible reaction to a couple off brand/generic store brands of makeup wipes and then I tried these and they didn't irritate my skin at all!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Bailey, MS
This is a good product. I use it when I am away from home for convenience. They are affect just not my everyday choice. I will continue to use them.
Deborah R.
Deborah R.
Edinburg, TX
March 2, 2016, 3:55 p.m.
This product leaves my face really dry. I really haven't try anything else. But
I have bought it for the skin of my son and to control acne is good.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?