Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Beatrice B.
Beatrice B.
Boston, MA

They work well against most makeup - might need a second if you use waterproof mascara and you apply more than one coat! Leaves the skin feeling soft!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Wilton, IA

These wipes smell amazing and are so soft! So refreshing after wearing make up all day! My skin feels and smells great! Removes every trace of makeup!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Orange, TX

These are the best!!! I use them day and night. They don't irritate my skin and all of my makeup comes off cleanly and smoothly. Definitely recommend!
Keely S.
Keely S.
Rockford, MI

I use these make up removers every single night. They do a great job of getting all the tough makeup off of your face, especially anything waterproof!
Hiba K.
Hiba K.
Glen Ellyn, Il

LOVE THESE!! i love the feel of these and also these take the makeup off right away!! i would def recommend these to anyone who wears makeup everyday!
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Richmond, VA

They clean with one cloth leaving my skin so and smooth and refreshed. I always by these but I use them whenever. I use the exhilarating ones as well.
Joanna A.
Joanna A.

Love these make up removing whips. Takes off all my make quickly & leaves my skin so smooth. They smell amazing & help relax right before going to bed
Kiersten L.
Kiersten L.
Montauk, NY

I use this every night before bed. Most make up removers seem to dry out my face, but this does not. It doesn't burn, and has a calming feeling to it.
Sonali B.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA

These are great! They get rid of all my makeup, make my skin feel hydrated and clean, and wipe off all the excess dirt and oils. Would recommend 100%!
Rikki P.
Rikki P.
Clarksville, TN

This product works great. It cleaned my face and it did not leave my skin dry. I trust it to clean all the makeup off and get the excess oils as well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now