Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kati H.
Kati H.
Columbia, SC

The Night Calming towelettes are my favorite make-up removers. They take all of my make-up off easily with little effort, no dryness and no funky feeling after.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Hollister, CA

My all time favorite makeup remover wipes!!! Literally takes your makeup on with just one! And leavesbyour face feeling clean and moisturized! Highly recommend!
lyndsay p.
lyndsay p.
Liverpool, NY

It was amazing. It removed the most waterproof makeup I had bought. It also prevented me from spending 10-15 minutes on removing my makeup. I love this product.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

It does a VERY good job at removing all makeup and dirt from throughout the day without leaving your face dry at the end. Very affordable! definitely recommend.
Rawan B.
Rawan B.
Palatine, IL

Can't live without these! I use them every night and they take so much off. My face is a bit oily but these don't leave a residue or leave my face feeling icky.
Luzi C.
Luzi C.
American fork, Ut

Love use the calming one, help my skin and as always clean my face and takes out of the make up so i don't have to worry to take it off with any other products.
lina e.
lina e.
Holyoke, MA

Are the best, mi face looks clean and dratted, i like how look in the morning, remove all the makeup, included the eyes makeup and then i feel comfy and softens
Terah E.
Terah E.

Takes makeup off very well. The only thing I dislike is it leaves an oily residue and my face is too oily as it is. If you have dry skin then these are perfect!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Bismarck, ND

These are great when I'm overly tired and don't feel like scrubbing my face, just swipe these across you face and makeup is gone! I do follow with a moisterizer
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Jarrell

These little beauties work amazingly. Don't dry out skin. Very affective and do exactly what they are suppost to. I would definitely recommend these for anyone.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now