Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Freeport, NY

Gets majority of make up off before washing my face with soap to finish the job. It does however bother my eyes; it could just be the mascara/eyeliner.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bronx, NY

If you want your face to feel fresh and moisturize after you use a makeup remover. This is a good one. Its awesome. It takes everything from your face.
Emily S.
Emily S.

I've only had a sample of these wipes, but from what i could tell it worked wonderfully! I like the regular wipes so i knew i would like these as well.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Saint George, UT

I didn't love these. It took a long time for the wipes to take my makeup off and they burned my eyes more than any other makeup remover that I've used.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ

These are my favorite make up wipes. Other make up removers have made me break out in the past but these wipes work really well and I do not break out.
Sonali B.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA

These are great! They get rid of all my makeup, make my skin feel hydrated and clean, and wipe off all the excess dirt and oils. Would recommend 100%!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Athens, GA

They take off all of my makeup so easily and I love the scent! It's not too strong but it's just enough to make my skin feel clean before I go to bed.
These work so so well! No irritation to my face or eyes like the other makeup remover wipes I've tried. These work the best out of any I've ever used.
Helen V.
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA

I personally did not like these because they have a strong odor and when it comes to the eyes, it would make my eyes really watery and it would sting.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Orange, TX

These are the best!!! I use them day and night. They don't irritate my skin and all of my makeup comes off cleanly and smoothly. Definitely recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now