Add a Photo

Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Easley, SC
March 8, 2016, 7:18 p.m.
I absolutely love these!! They remove make up wonderfully and they smell amazing! They don't leave that gross feeling on your skin afterwards either!
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
San Lorenzo, CA
March 30, 2016, 9:06 p.m.
Super soft cleaning cloths! I love the smell of them, and it leaves my face feeling cool and clean, and not oily like other make up remover products.
Raven W.
Raven W.
Gaithersburg, MD
Feb. 27, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
Totally amazing but you still really should use a cleanser for deep cleaning. Also when you use it don't scrub too hard unless you used setting spray
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
May 14, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Love how the clean off all my makeup and help relax me with the lavender scent! All makeup is removed with just one wipe. Good product for the price!
Milly B.
Milly B.
Henrietta, NY
March 5, 2016, 10:53 p.m.
I use them almost every night; basically everyday I wear makeup. The scent is very light and the wipes work well in removing all of my facial makeup.
Ajla B.
Ajla B.
Saint Louis, MO
March 20, 2016, 1:49 p.m.
These wipes remove all my makeup quickly and easily. After use my skin does feel slightly oily, but its not a problem that my acne cleanser can't fix
Hennessy E.
Hennessy E.
Anna, TX
Feb. 17, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
It makes my skin feel so refreshed and new. It's the only make up remover wipes that have actually worked for me
And not have caused me to break out.
Becki S.
Becki S.
Factoryville, PA
My absolute favorite make up removing wipes! These are a staple in my beauty care, they easily and effectively remove my make up without being harsh.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Warren, PA
Feb. 23, 2016, 10:17 p.m.
I love these wipes. They clean off my eye make up and are really soft. Even on my senstive skin they are really amazing .I always have them in stock!
maribeth b.
maribeth b.
Punta Gorda, FL
Feb. 29, 2016, 6:18 p.m.
I love how these make my face feel so fresh at night and actually is really calming. I feel rather relaxed after the use and feel more ready for bed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?