Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Freeport, NY

Gets majority of make up off before washing my face with soap to finish the job. It does however bother my eyes; it could just be the mascara/eyeliner.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Saint George, UT

I didn't love these. It took a long time for the wipes to take my makeup off and they burned my eyes more than any other makeup remover that I've used.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Rio Grande City, TX

My makeup was off as quickly as I dabbed the wipes on my face. As other make-up removal wipes, these do not irritate your skin or leave your face oily!
Emily S.
Emily S.

I've only had a sample of these wipes, but from what i could tell it worked wonderfully! I like the regular wipes so i knew i would like these as well.
C S.
C S.

I love this product. I have tried generic versions of this and have had allergic reactions but this one works well even for the hard to get off makeup!
Pâmela R.
Pâmela R.
Ashburn, VA

Its a good option if you are feeling lazy to remove all make up, but it doesn't clean you clean as well. You need to wash it after using the towelettes.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Memphis, TN

Takes off even the most stubborn of waterproof mascara and lipstick easily! Nicely scented as well. Makes my skin feel nice and refreshed before sleep.
Kathlene B.
Kathlene B.
SULPHUR LA

Takes make up off quickly great quality thick towelettes just enou g moisture to get the job done I usually only need one toilette to get all my makeup
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bronx, NY

If you want your face to feel fresh and moisturize after you use a makeup remover. This is a good one. Its awesome. It takes everything from your face.
Marcela A.
Marcela A.
Marshalltown, IA

My favorite makeup remover wipes because they calm your face and don't irritate it especially around the eye area. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?