Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ali L.
Ali L.
Louisa, KY

This is a product that is okay for the price. I have had more gentle makeup removers then this. it does remove the makeup but leaves my face feeling dry
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ

A superb find!!! I am very sensitive and this towelette has not irritated me at all. I feel refreshed and clean. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Mableton, GA

Takes off all makeup with a few swipes and soothes the skin, not the best for sensitive skin types the lavender scent is great to relax but can irritate
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.

I love these they are my to go make up wipes they are soft and don't irritate my eyes I have very sensitive skin and they are great they are my favorite
Alison B.
Alison B.
Memphis, TN

Takes off even the most stubborn of waterproof mascara and lipstick easily! Nicely scented as well. Makes my skin feel nice and refreshed before sleep.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Saint George, UT

I didn't love these. It took a long time for the wipes to take my makeup off and they burned my eyes more than any other makeup remover that I've used.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Westlake Vlg, CA

I think this kind of remover is better because is easier to clean the face even when you are tired afer a big day or running and this is a good cleaner
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY

Great for when coming home after a long day of wearing makeup and just wanting to call it a night. My face always feels very refreshed after every use.
Taryn S.
Taryn S.
South Padre Island, TX

They do the job well even though eye makeup does take a lot of work. It did leave my skin a little dry and irritated but I do have very sensitive skin.
S D.
S D.
Brooklyn, NY

I use these make up cleansing removers towelettes nightly to take off everything from the city, dust, dirt, makeup, it's the cleanest feeling on earth!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now