Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sophi P.
Sophi P.
Topeka, KS
Feb. 10, 2016, 11:28 p.m.
These are my tried and true makeup removing clothes. Not only do they smell fantastic but one sheet goes a long way. And they never irritate my skin!
Kathy Holly L.
Kathy Holly L.
Ellenton, FL
April 4, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
This product is amazing not only does it remove all of my make up but it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean with no residue of make up oil or dirt
Jade C.
Jade C.
Mandeville, LA
Feb. 4, 2016, 4:36 p.m.
Absolutely love these wipes even though they are pricier than the others I still buy them and use one every night it is very calming after a long day
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
May 14, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Love how the clean off all my makeup and help relax me with the lavender scent! All makeup is removed with just one wipe. Good product for the price!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Perris, CA
Feb. 16, 2016, 1:37 a.m.
Omg ! Best makeup remover wipes i ever tried & always will try them & buy them , then honestly clean my whole eye makeup & lip stains omg i love them
Elianey P.
Elianey P.
Evanston, IL
The only product I use to remove my make up and so far no complaints and I haven't tried nothing new since I haven't had a product with this one yet.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Dekalb, IL
Feb. 7, 2016, 9 p.m.
Takes all of your makeup off with one towelettes. And it makes your face feel really clean and soft. This is the only brand I use for makeup removers
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Warrior, AL
Removed my makeup after one or two wipes! I love these! They don't dry out my face at all. I just ran out and I will definitely be repurchasing them!
Juli L.
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL
Feb. 20, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
I recommend these removal cleansing towelettes because when I bought them the first time their quality was good and really did help remove my make up
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Charlotte, NC
May 5, 2016, 6:03 a.m.
These work pretty well when used prior to a face wash to remove the majority of your makeup off! My skin is very sensitive and they work well for me!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?