Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Minneapolis, MN

Gets the makeup off. The frangrance of the wipes are nice. The wipe does leave an oily residue that doesn't feel the greatest after being done wiping makeup off.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Nashville, TN

These always make my face feel so fresh before going to bed. The best pet is that they actually do remove my mascara which a lot of times wipes don't accomplish.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Mazomanie, WI

I love these makeup removing wipes. They always leave my face feeling refreshed and moisturized. They do have quite a strong scent though and I wish they didn't.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Brooklyn, NY

It is a great product and helps your skin. The product helped to clear up my acne. The product will help you with your acne problem and make your skin look great
Hillarie M.
Hillarie M.
Calimesa, CA

Favorite makeup remover towelettes I've ever used!! Inexpensive, work well. They don't sting my eyes which is what I've had problems with in the past. Love these
Kel S.
Kel S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC

It removers the product very well but it's something with the wipe that hurts my eyes ( it's a lil rough ) but other than that one of the best products I've used
NIcole L.
NIcole L.
Blooming Prairie, MN

Great Product. I use it every night to get my makeup off and it makes my face feel moisturized throughout the night. It is not to harsh on the pocketbook at all.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Royersford, PA

These wipes always make my face feel nice and cool and calm and get me ready for bed, I use them every night because you should never sleep with your make up on!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
La Puente, CA

I love these wipes! I'm a makeup artist and they make it easy to break down my makeup. I stilled sh my fave with a face cleaner but this helps make things easier
Arizbeth M.
Arizbeth M.
Laredo, TX

These makeup remover wipes are heavenly. There is no need to rub hard, and it is gentle on my skin. The smell is not overwhelming and it doesn't leave oily skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now