Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Cat B.
Cat B.
Lucedale, MS

Absolutely adore these! They take off any and every kind of makeup you could imagine. The night calming really works and winds you down after a long day
Ali L.
Ali L.
Louisa, KY

This is a product that is okay for the price. I have had more gentle makeup removers then this. it does remove the makeup but leaves my face feeling dry
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Covington, WA

I love using the Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They don't irritate my skin and do an awesome job removing all my makeup.
marlene d.
marlene d.
Sylmar , ca

Much love for these. very good if u have bad allergies like i suffer from.
inexpensive and doest dry up. lasts a ling time. you get more for your money.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Mableton, GA

Takes off all makeup with a few swipes and soothes the skin, not the best for sensitive skin types the lavender scent is great to relax but can irritate
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.

I love these they are my to go make up wipes they are soft and don't irritate my eyes I have very sensitive skin and they are great they are my favorite
Kodi K.
Kodi K.
Spring Creek, NV

These are my favorite make up removing wipes. They work so good you just need one to get the job done. I even reuse omit the next morning for touch ups.
I loved these, super similar to the original but I think they were more dry. The makeup was harder to get off but my skin was more smooth and less oily.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Kokomo, IN

Removes makeup soooo easily. No irritating feeling or burning of the eyes. I love them and they are one of the best makeup removal pads and great price.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Memphis, TN

Takes off even the most stubborn of waterproof mascara and lipstick easily! Nicely scented as well. Makes my skin feel nice and refreshed before sleep.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now