Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my go to cleansing wipes. i use them every night on my face fir the past two years and they have never failed me. The packaging is awesome and
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY
March 16, 2016, 3:05 p.m.
Love these - they do a great job of removing eye makeup without leaving my face oily. Wish the package sealed better so they didn't dry out so easily!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Los Banos, CA
May 7, 2016, 2:31 a.m.
I've used this product and repurchase several time. I feel like its a bit more gentle on your skin then the regular towelettes. They get the job done.
Mackenzie T.
Mackenzie T.
March 3, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
I love using these makeup removers after a long day at the office. I use them right before bed to remove all of my makeup, and follow up with a rinse.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Aberdeen, MD
May 11, 2016, 2:35 p.m.
I've only used these twice, they removed everything except my black sephora eyeliner. Worked well enough but, definitely dried my face out really bad.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fairfax, VA
March 11, 2016, 8:48 p.m.
Kind of pricey, but smells decent and gets the job done. if you have very stubborn to remove makeup, you will need to use more than just this, though.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Richmond, VA
March 31, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
They clean with one cloth leaving my skin so and smooth and refreshed. I always by these but I use them whenever. I use the exhilarating ones as well.
Ximena N.
Ximena N.
Austin, TX
I just love this cleaning wipes, if you are tired after coming home this is the perfect way to remove ypur makeup, as well as it doesn't burn or iches.
Amy R.
Amy R.
West Columbia, SC
April 5, 2016, 5:26 p.m.
Great for sensitive skin. Leaves skin clean without being dry. Good for when I travel, I don't like having to take liquids. Very convenient packaging.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
April 6, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
My daily go to make up remover! Sensitive on the skin. Great quality. Price is fabulous. Towelettes are strong and don't tear. Would highly recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?