Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Royersford, PA

These wipes always make my face feel nice and cool and calm and get me ready for bed, I use them every night because you should never sleep with your make up on!
Tara D.
Tara D.
Boiling Spgs, SC

I liked this for everything on my face except for my eyes. I wiped my eyes and it made them burn, so I just started using just water for that portion of my face.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Rustburg, VA

Love these! They don't burn my eyes when I remove my eye make up. Don't make my face feel tight after use. My skin is soft and smothe. Got them at family dollor.
Perla S.
Perla S.
Denver, CO

When i go out with friends and put on makeup after i get home and use these to remove my makeup before bed and it takes off all the makeup in just one towelette.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA

These makeup wipes are a staple in my room, always use them, they are soft on the skin, don't irritate the eyes at all and leave the skin feeling clean and soft.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Charlotte, NC

I'm the queen of leaving makeup on when I go to bed but these make it so much easier. My face always feels fresh and my eyeliner and mascara always come off too.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Charlotte, NC

Gets all my makeup off without burning residue. Still leaves a bit of residue behind, but doesn't bother my skin or my eyes like some other brands of wipes have.
Patty V.
Patty V.
Worthington, MN

I like the wipes. Remove makeup well. Leaves us skin soft and it Semele great!! The only thin I didn't love was that once you open it it seems to dry out quickly
Emily S.
Emily S.
Huntington, WV

I'm all about aromatherapy and calming scents. This product helps me kill two birds with one stone. It removes my makeup and leaves my skin with a calming scent.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Nashville, TN

These always make my face feel so fresh before going to bed. The best pet is that they actually do remove my mascara which a lot of times wipes don't accomplish.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now