Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
Feb. 8, 2016, 2:02 a.m.
Love these make up removing whips. Takes off all my make quickly & leaves my skin so smooth. They smell amazing & help relax right before going to bed
Mackenzie T.
Mackenzie T.
March 3, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
I love using these makeup removers after a long day at the office. I use them right before bed to remove all of my makeup, and follow up with a rinse.
Sonali B.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA
Feb. 12, 2016, 3:01 a.m.
These are great! They get rid of all my makeup, make my skin feel hydrated and clean, and wipe off all the excess dirt and oils. Would recommend 100%!
Iyanna R.
Iyanna R.
Feb. 20, 2016, noon
I love these towelettes they do a really good job of removing all of my makeup instead of me fighting with a soapy towel trying to remove everything .
Helen V.
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
I personally did not like these because they have a strong odor and when it comes to the eyes, it would make my eyes really watery and it would sting.
Kiersten L.
Kiersten L.
Montauk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 9, 2016, 4:37 p.m.
I use this every night before bed. Most make up removers seem to dry out my face, but this does not. It doesn't burn, and has a calming feeling to it.
Angelina I.
Angelina I.
Hoffman Est, IL
Feb. 12, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
I love the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. It removes all traces of my makeup even my waterproof mascara and it doesn't leave my face looking oily!!!
Rikki P.
Rikki P.
Clarksville, TN
Feb. 25, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
This product works great. It cleaned my face and it did not leave my skin dry. I trust it to clean all the makeup off and get the excess oils as well.
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
These are fantastic! They do a great job of removing makeup, even waterproof mascara which everyone knows is a pain to remove! And they smell amazing!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY
March 16, 2016, 3:05 p.m.
Love these - they do a great job of removing eye makeup without leaving my face oily. Wish the package sealed better so they didn't dry out so easily!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?