Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Danni E.
Danni E.
Norwich, CT

This is my favorite make up remover of all time! It never fails. It is not too harsh like some of the other make up wipes and had a great calming scent.
Kodi K.
Kodi K.
Spring Creek, NV

These are my favorite make up removing wipes. They work so good you just need one to get the job done. I even reuse omit the next morning for touch ups.
kaitlin f.
kaitlin f.
Saint Cloud, FL

I LOVE these face wipes, they are the only wipes that don't irriate my face and remove all of my makeup.
My face feels so clean after I use these wipes.
Risha S.
Risha S.

Absolutely love this product and have repurchased.They work really well and are great or recitals or anything in the arts when you have a makeup change.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Smithville, TN

They are really great and do not dry your skin out. They have a great smell and do not burn your eyes like a lot of makeup removers. I strongly suggest.
Cat B.
Cat B.
Lucedale, MS

Absolutely adore these! They take off any and every kind of makeup you could imagine. The night calming really works and winds you down after a long day
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Milford, IL

These do remove my makeup quite well, but I feel like I really have to scrub at my eyes to get all the eyeliner/mascara off. But the scent is fantastic!
Ali L.
Ali L.
Louisa, KY

This is a product that is okay for the price. I have had more gentle makeup removers then this. it does remove the makeup but leaves my face feeling dry
marlene d.
marlene d.
Sylmar , ca

Much love for these. very good if u have bad allergies like i suffer from.
inexpensive and doest dry up. lasts a ling time. you get more for your money.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Mableton, GA

Takes off all makeup with a few swipes and soothes the skin, not the best for sensitive skin types the lavender scent is great to relax but can irritate
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now