Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Paragould, AR

Nice calming scent, removes makeup well. Leaves a bit of a feel on skin but you can massage it in for an even better relaxing effect. Wish they were a bit cheaper
Nesha R.
Nesha R.
Racine, Wi

Definently moisturizers your skin at the same time as getting all the make up off very effectively without to much of a hassle or drying out or brushing your skin
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Goodyear, AZ

Gentle wipes that work well to remove eye makeup. They do dry out if you're not careful with the packaging. Never broke out from using these .Purchased at Target.
Darla F.
Darla F.
Youngstown, OH

These are fantastic. They help out with my redness, remove my makeup, do not have a intense smell, and they are great for my sensitive skin. I continuously rebuy.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Pittsburgh, PA

I am a complete cleaning towelette addict. I'm always trying new ones and adding them to my beauty routine. These are super refreshing and great in the morning!!!
Monique D.
Monique D.
Torrance, CA

Before I know the towelettes I was used to use just the oil free to cleaning, but this towelettes are magic. Usually, I use two or three to clean all the make up.
savy r.
savy r.
Waxahachie, TX

This product is by far my favorite makeup remioving brand that I have used it doesn't make my face breakout it keeps my face looking nice and not having blemishes.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Dickson, TN

I like it. It does the job, but if it states no water needed I shouldn't have to use water. If I don't use water my face feels dirtier then it did when I started.
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Eagle Lake, TX

Definitely this towels are my favorite, every time I go to the supermarket I buy them because they help me have to leave my face without makeup. And look so soft.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Boiling Spgs, SC

I liked this for everything on my face except for my eyes. I wiped my eyes and it made them burn, so I just started using just water for that portion of my face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now