Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Blue Ridge, VA

I love night time wipes. And it's hard to find good products that take all the makeup and oils quickly and efficiently. But these definitely do the job!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Covington, WA

I love using the Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They don't irritate my skin and do an awesome job removing all my makeup.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Virginia Beach, VA

I found this product to be great for removing foundation, brow, and lip products, but would recommend a liquid or cream remover for stubborn eye makeup.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Wipes are so easy for removing makeup and these ones have a gentle smell of lavender and don't leave a burning sensation on my skin. I love these wipes.
La D.
La D.
owensboro, KY

This product is amazing leaving my skin feeling soft and clean makeup come off easy . very soft to the touch nice cold soothing feeling and smells great
Risha S.
Risha S.

Absolutely love this product and have repurchased.They work really well and are great or recitals or anything in the arts when you have a makeup change.
Gaby V.
Gaby V.
Livingston, CA

I love this! It took my makeup off perfectly! It also mosturises. Very usefull!! I would recommend anyone with dry skin ro use this because it helps 100%
Lori H.
Lori H.
Camden, SC

These towelettes work very well at removing my makeup. I buy them at Walmart. But, I do find that I like the Walmart Equate brand because it is cheaper.
Tila F.
Tila F.

I love neutrogena, have been using for more than 3 years and it really works! It cleans my sking and more important it doesn't feel dry or oily. Love it!
kaitlin f.
kaitlin f.
Saint Cloud, FL

I LOVE these face wipes, they are the only wipes that don't irriate my face and remove all of my makeup.
My face feels so clean after I use these wipes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now