Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Oceanside, CA

By far these are my absolute favorite makeup removing wipes , they aren't pricey at all , definitely worth what you pay for and so convenient to find at any drugstore . They're a very effective product , the formula on them is great , only downside is that the packs of them do only carry 25 towelettes, so if they could carry more it'd be great
Haylie R.
Haylie R.
Victoria , TX

These are okay. I thought that I would really like them, but in the end I didn't. My skin isn't as sensitive as it used to be, but these really irritated my skin and that's the complaint I have about them. They cleaned my makeup off my face like they should've, but I didn't buy them again after they made my face feel all burned and irritated.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Tallahassee, FL

I was skeptical at first about trying these but I'm so glad I did! They're so easy to store and unlike other brands they don't dry out. I have very sensitive skin and these don't irritate my skin. I bought them at Target, and I plan on buying again when I run out. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for makeup removing wipes!
Selena M.
Selena M.
Middle Grove, NY

Use this product everyday and completely in love with them. I was looking for an easy and cheap makeup remover. This product is really gentle on my face and removes my makeup in an instant. I would continue to use this product! I would recommend this to someone who doesn't like to spend a lot of time taking makeup off. Great product in result!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Texarkana, TX

I have chosen to give this product a 5 star rating!!! I absolutely loved these. The towelettes were so soft to the touch making the make-up removing feel really nice and gentle. It also had left my skin feeling smooth, refreshing, and clean. Love, love, loveeeeeee this!! I would 100% recommend this to anyone and everyone, plus it smells good!
Lyssa P.
Lyssa P.
Berlin, CT

I definitely love using these makeup whipes to remove eye makeup and lipsticks/glosses but i hardly ever feel like it removes my face makeup. These also leave an oily film on my face (note this doesn't replace washing your face) there are more skin friendly makeup removers though. Not the worst but not exactly "thee best" great for traveling.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Roscoe, IL

The smell of these towelettes is perfect for winding down after a long day - it makes me feel instantly relaxed and ready to get some rest. The towelettes themselves do an amazing job of removing makeup. The only reason I took off a star is because it sometimes irritated my skin (which is slightly sensitive). I would recommend these, though!
Kym B.
Kym B.
Richardson, TX

I LOVE these wipes. Not only do they thoroughly yet gently clean off my eye makeup along with my other makeup every night, they really do have a nice calming effect on the skin. I wear a lot of black eyeliner on a regular basis so having a wipe that will get it all off without leaving my eyes hurting is great, no raccoon eyes in the morning.
Kavitha M.
Kavitha M.

Love the concept of this makeup remover but failed terribly in execution. This makeup remover stung my eyes, inflamed my skin and left a oily residue on my face. This makeup remover is not something I'd recommend using and then going straight to bed with. I would definitely suggest to wash your face after using it to get rid of any residue.
Fanny M.
Fanny M.
Homestead, FL

I have been using these make up remover towelettes for Quiet some time now and they are my holy grail. I like the fact that I can wipe my entire face with one towelette but I usually use two towelettes to make sure my face is makeup free. They are also good on days when you are tired just got home from work and don't want to wash your face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now