Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Selma, AL

They take off make up really smoothly and easily. The night calming towelettes are my favorite because they leave my face feeling fresh and clean. The towelettes are fairly priced in my opinion. I don't wear a lot of eyeliner, so I typically only use one towelette per day. At about $6/package with about 25 wipes in it, it is perfect.
Anne K.
Anne K.
Bloomington, IN

This really does remove makeup easily, but I still have to use a separate cleanser for my eye makeup because It irritates the skin around my eyes and requires some rubbing to get off my eye makeup. It worked fine on removing the rest of my makeup, but I want something that doesn't irritate my eyes. I will not repurchase this product.
Prianka R.
Prianka R.
Chantilly, VA

I am a very lazy person. even lazier when it comes to remove make up before going to bed. this wipes are amazing. though i do not solely use this to remove my make up. first i massage my face with coconut oil or any lotion. this melts all my make up. then i wipe my face with neutrogena make up remover wipe. viola. job done in 5 mins.
Alesandra W.
Alesandra W.
Saint Johns, FL

These did take the makeup off my face, but they left a nasty oily residue on my skin. I was always glad that I wash my face right afterwards, because I probably would have changed my routine just to get that nasty residue off my face. Had a nice smell, but definitely go for the original if you don't like additional oil on your face.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL

I use these every single day! I love how soft and smooth they are and they do not foam. They are just the right amount of moisture without being so wet they drip. This has been my go to for years. I have recommended it to several that now use and love them. They leave my face feeling clean without feeling tight from a leftover film.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.

For some reason Neutrogena make up remover wipes irritate the crap out of my skin and make me all red and bumpy. They smell alright, they don't smell like harsh chemicals or pleasant scents. I tried this product a couple times hoping that maybe I just purchased a bad one and because my friends use these but I sadly I can't use them.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ

These wipes are great. They remove all my make up, including my water proof mascara, every time I use them. The calmingness of these wipes is especially refreshing after a long work day, long day of travel or even a late night out. I never need to use more than one, even when wearing a full face of make up. I highly recommend them!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love using these! Sometimes I will wash my face with my typical cleanser and water, but my face still feels dirty. I will use these after to get areas that I didn't get as well. The night calming factor is great too. When I would do this with other products, my face would burn from double washing. With these, I am absolutely fine
Tonya P.
Tonya P.

I use these frequently and love them. The smoothness of the towelettes feel great against my skin. The only downfall I've experienced was sometimes i get a little of the liquid in my eye and it'll burn for a few seconds. In terms of how effectively it removes my makeup, I'd say it's great and would therefore recommend this product.
Houa Zeng X.
Houa Zeng X.
Saint Paul, MN

I love using this makeup remover because it does no sting your eyes and he pricing is a very good deal. But the only thing I do not like about this much s that it has an oily feel to it. But it does take the makeup off easily. Hopefully they have a makeup remover that does not have an oily feel to it. But I love love this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?