Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
April 30, 2016, 6:35 p.m.
I use this product faithfully! For the most stubborn areas to remove make-up, these wipes can handle it. I have sensitive skin, and I like that its doesn't irritate my skin. I purchased the wipes at Walmart for under $6, it came with a case to keep the wipes moist. I wouldn't change anything about this product, they work great.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
May 24, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
Another nightly essential for me! Defiantly has a "calming" effect, not only on my face but my mind as well. I feel so refreshed after using a wipe and it takes away any dirt that may have been there. I also use these on my toddler to help relax him before bed as well as make sure he is clean and doesn't start early with acne.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Chapin, SC
May 18, 2016, 8:48 a.m.
These alcohol free wipes have such a relaxing aroma. The fragrance is light yet relaxing. Simple, easy and gentle one step process to remove your make-up. Small and compact packaging but must keep a tight seal when closing or the wipes will dry out. Overall, a very good product that leaves your face feeling clean and oil free.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenwood, MS
May 18, 2016, 11:46 p.m.
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. They are soft, leave my skin feeling clean and smooth, and provide an excellent, calming scent. They are one of the only makeup remover products I've found that does not break out my skin and removes all of the makeup that was on my face. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Lilly H.
Lilly H.
Loved these wipes, they seemingly get all my foundation and eyeshadow and such off. But when it comes to my mascara. No dice. I'll think I've got it all then I'll wake up the next morning and I look like I didn't even try. It's seriously annoying. But otherwise these are great. They feel refreshing and they keep my skin happy.
Jules R.
Jules R.
Feb. 23, 2016, 11:46 a.m.
My favorite! I don't use makeup remover often, but I keep these in my overnight bag in case I don't have my face wash with me. They easily remove all your makeup without tugging on the skin too much. Only thing that is difficult to get off is mascara, but I think that goes along with trying to get your makeup off with a wipe.
Martina S.
Martina S.
Cary, NC
March 31, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Personally, it does help get all of my makeup off before I go to sleep. It smells nice and feels calming and at first. However, it irritated my face and made it red. I have pretty sensitive skin in general, so others might not have problems with this. I wouldn't buy this product again because of how irritated it made my face.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is often found on my nightstand for the nights I am too lazy to remove my makeup by the sink with a regular wash. This works great and is gentle enough to even take off my eye shadow without burning or stinging. The scent is so nice and calming as well, a few swipes across my face and it's lights out. Wonderful product!
jayleen s.
jayleen s.
Brooklyn , Ny
March 7, 2016, 11:26 p.m.
I love towelettes! Especially when its combing both things i love. Neutrogena and makeup removing. This is perfect for those days where you honestly don't feel like getting out of bed and washing your face. Just hide these bad boys under your pillow, pull em out and prepare to be shocked at how much makeup is removed gently,
Dee S.
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
These are the only makeup remover wipes I will use. I prefer this over the normal ones because I feel like this is more gentle with my skin. This really gets all the gunk off of my skin. I typically wear quite a bit of makeup and this really does the trick! It's always on my vanity and in my bathroom I can't live without it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?