Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kristie N.
Kristie N.
Slidell, LA
Feb. 22, 2016, 11:16 p.m.
If I don't have my regular eye makeup remover I use this. It removes every single makeup on my face and don't leave anything. I only use one towelette.
S D.
S D.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these make up cleansing removers towelettes nightly to take off everything from the city, dust, dirt, makeup, it's the cleanest feeling on earth!
C S.
C S.
March 10, 2016, 7:47 p.m.
I love this product. I have tried generic versions of this and have had allergic reactions but this one works well even for the hard to get off makeup!
Alison B.
Alison B.
Memphis, TN
Feb. 18, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
Takes off even the most stubborn of waterproof mascara and lipstick easily! Nicely scented as well. Makes my skin feel nice and refreshed before sleep.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Orange, TX
Feb. 12, 2016, 12:48 a.m.
These are the best!!! I use them day and night. They don't irritate my skin and all of my makeup comes off cleanly and smoothly. Definitely recommend!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Athens, GA
March 4, 2016, 5:36 a.m.
They take off all of my makeup so easily and I love the scent! It's not too strong but it's just enough to make my skin feel clean before I go to bed.
Hiba K.
Hiba K.
Glen Ellyn, Il
Feb. 14, 2016, 12:29 a.m.
LOVE THESE!! i love the feel of these and also these take the makeup off right away!! i would def recommend these to anyone who wears makeup everyday!
Azmi A.
Azmi A.
Carlstadt, NJ
Feb. 22, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
It my absolute favorite product for skin, but it's a light workings product. I takes the face makeup easily but it's more hard to take off eye makeup.
Sonali B.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA
Feb. 12, 2016, 3:01 a.m.
These are great! They get rid of all my makeup, make my skin feel hydrated and clean, and wipe off all the excess dirt and oils. Would recommend 100%!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Wilton, IA
March 6, 2016, 3:17 a.m.
These wipes smell amazing and are so soft! So refreshing after wearing make up all day! My skin feels and smells great! Removes every trace of makeup!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?