Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.
Newark, DE

Love them! They smell nice and my makeup came off really easily. The only issue I had was that they were a little too wet and stung my eyes occasionally.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Blue Ridge, VA

I love night time wipes. And it's hard to find good products that take all the makeup and oils quickly and efficiently. But these definitely do the job!
Risha S.
Risha S.

Absolutely love this product and have repurchased.They work really well and are great or recitals or anything in the arts when you have a makeup change.
Hazel P.
Hazel P.
Elkhart, IN

Love these..... So easy and my skin feels great! The only thing I might suggest being a negative is.... The package doesn't always close like it should,
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Wipes are so easy for removing makeup and these ones have a gentle smell of lavender and don't leave a burning sensation on my skin. I love these wipes.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Pelham, NY

Really lovely fragrance, actually adds moisture to your skin while cleansing and removing even tough waterproof mascara. Would recommend in a heartbeat.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA

I use these every single night! They're so smooth. Very good value and not pricey at all! I'm a repeat user of these. I'll always buy them. Very gentle!
Dani D.
Dani D.
Virginia Beach, VA

I found this product to be great for removing foundation, brow, and lip products, but would recommend a liquid or cream remover for stubborn eye makeup.
I loved these, super similar to the original but I think they were more dry. The makeup was harder to get off but my skin was more smooth and less oily.
La D.
La D.
owensboro, KY

This product is amazing leaving my skin feeling soft and clean makeup come off easy . very soft to the touch nice cold soothing feeling and smells great
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now