Add a Photo

Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Kyle, TX
May 18, 2016, 2:37 p.m.
This Is my FAVORITE make-up remover! It does wonders with cleaning my face! I absolutely LOVE IT! I will defiantly continue to purchase this product :)
Marcela A.
Marcela A.
Marshalltown, IA
Feb. 5, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
My favorite makeup remover wipes because they calm your face and don't irritate it especially around the eye area. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Saint George, UT
March 16, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
I didn't love these. It took a long time for the wipes to take my makeup off and they burned my eyes more than any other makeup remover that I've used.
C S.
C S.
March 10, 2016, 7:47 p.m.
I love this product. I have tried generic versions of this and have had allergic reactions but this one works well even for the hard to get off makeup!
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Riverdale
March 25, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
Works well. Very gentle on skin. Removes most makeup. I don't wear a lot to begin. Only makeup remover cleansing towelettes I use. I recommend buying:)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bronx, NY
Feb. 23, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
If you want your face to feel fresh and moisturize after you use a makeup remover. This is a good one. Its awesome. It takes everything from your face.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ
April 24, 2016, 11:34 a.m.
These are my favorite make up wipes. Other make up removers have made me break out in the past but these wipes work really well and I do not break out.
Kristie N.
Kristie N.
Slidell, LA
Feb. 22, 2016, 11:16 p.m.
If I don't have my regular eye makeup remover I use this. It removes every single makeup on my face and don't leave anything. I only use one towelette.
Lina E.
Lina E.
Talmo, GA
March 25, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
This product is amazing. It cleans my whole face (eye makeup included) with ease and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I buy this at least every month!
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Oklahoma City, OK
March 5, 2016, 5:08 a.m.
I really love this product. You can take off your makeup with one towellete. I love that my face feel clean and not dried out after using this producr.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?