Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Heather K.
Heather K.
Greenville, SC

These wipes smell amazing. I wanted to wipe them all over my face. They did remove most of my eye makeup however the eyeliner by my eyelashes stayed put.
Makaela C.
Makaela C.
Longview, TX

I use there every single day I have sensitive skin and these do not bother me or break me out at all and they get everything off your face with one wipe!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Las Vegas , Nv

These I like to use at night not to take makeup off but to just refresh my skin and clean any dirt or oil I may have on my face. It feels cool and fresh.
ANNA A.
ANNA A.
Staten Island, NY

Removes all make-up residue. Pleasant scent. Will definitely purchase again. Can be found in Target or Walmart for a fraction of the cost in drug stores.
Although it removed all of my makeup, it was harsh on my skin. I was left red in the face. I only had to use one wipe but it left my face dry afterwards.
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
Mabton, WA

I like using these because it doesn't feel to greasy and leaves my skin soft, I use it daily to remove water resistant eyeliner and colors stay lipstick.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Cleveland, OH

Best makeup remover I've ever used. Takes everything off well and has a nice calming scent for night use. I've used so many things and this tops them all
Jannah B.
Jannah B.

Effective at removing most traces of makeup. However, I prefer following it up with an oil-cleanse + second cleanser (Fresh Soy Face, FAB Face Cleanser).
Sin S.
Sin S.

Love this product. It doesn't burn my eyes! And the scent is very comforting. It removes all my makeup and mainly those stubborn mascara and liquid liners
Phelicia C.
Phelicia C.
Eagle lake , Tx

These wipes are great at removing all your makeup and gentle enough that it doesn't burn my cheeks. I love them! You can buy them cheaper in bulk at SAMs
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?