Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Jourdan P.
Jourdan P.

These makeup wipes come with so many and they work so well. they make my face feel so clean and refreshed and I never have trouble getting my makeup off!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Beverly, MA

Tried any other makeup remover wipes and i will always return to these. Gentle on your skin without leaving oily residue like most other makeup removers.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
New Rochelle, NY

These get the job done, but leave a bit of residue on my face and it doesn't feel as clean as I'd like. The scent is lovely and is great before bed time.
Summer m.
Summer m.
New Market, MD

Great product, not too pricey. Takes off makeup Immediately after a few wipes but you need to wash your face afterwards bc it leaves a slight oily residue
Phelicia C.
Phelicia C.
Eagle Lake, TX

These wipes are great at removing all your makeup and gentle enough that it doesn't burn my cheeks. I love them! You can buy them cheaper in bulk at SAMs
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Cleveland, OH

Best makeup remover I've ever used. Takes everything off well and has a nice calming scent for night use. I've used so many things and this tops them all
Megan O.
Megan O.
Alexandria, KY

These are soothing to the skin and do not irritate. I bought them from walmart and am a frequent user. The make my face feel clean and remove all makeup.
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.
Newark, DE

Love them! They smell nice and my makeup came off really easily. The only issue I had was that they were a little too wet and stung my eyes occasionally.
Jannah B.
Jannah B.

Effective at removing most traces of makeup. However, I prefer following it up with an oil-cleanse + second cleanser (Fresh Soy Face, FAB Face Cleanser).
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Blue Ridge, VA

I love night time wipes. And it's hard to find good products that take all the makeup and oils quickly and efficiently. But these definitely do the job!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now