Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Mika A.
Mika A.
San Jose, CA

This is just like the other Neutrogena makeup remover except it has a very hydrating and calming sensation. The smell also reminds me of a high end spa. I love it.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.

Best makeup remover wipes eveeeeeeer you only need one wipe to remove all the makeup from your face.It even removes liquid lipstick they really are. Great product
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Tallahassee, FL

All makeup remover wipes has it going on and it's so easy and simple when it's been a long night and your just too tired to wash your face so you use their wipes.
Claudia N.
Claudia N.

Not so good if you have an oily skin type. I have many friends who love this product. However, every time I use it (specially at night) I wake up with a breakout!
Leann LeGrant 1.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Sedalia, MO

Love everything about these! The size and thickness of the sheets are amazing and the product removes even the toughest mascara not to mention they smell amazing!
dominique v.
dominique v.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

These make-up wipes were great. They removed my make-up without leaving my face feeling oily. They also didn't tug at my skin while removing my tough eye make-up.
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Paragould, AR

Nice calming scent, removes makeup well. Leaves a bit of a feel on skin but you can massage it in for an even better relaxing effect. Wish they were a bit cheaper
Jyoti M.
Jyoti M.
Cornelius, NC

These are the best cleaning towelettes available. They leave your skin moisturizer and soft at the same time cleaning waterproof makeup ... Which is hard to find.
Magda G.
Magda G.
Calgary, Ab

Very quick and efficient at removing makeup without hurting my skin. I like the cleansing oil better, just for preference since I'm not the biggest fan of cloths.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA

I bring these with me everywhere! Every time I see them at the checkout line I grab them because they are the only product I can use without my skin reacting bad.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now