Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Cleveland, OH

Best makeup remover I've ever used. Takes everything off well and has a nice calming scent for night use. I've used so many things and this tops them all
ANNA A.
ANNA A.
Staten Island, NY

Removes all make-up residue. Pleasant scent. Will definitely purchase again. Can be found in Target or Walmart for a fraction of the cost in drug stores.
Although it removed all of my makeup, it was harsh on my skin. I was left red in the face. I only had to use one wipe but it left my face dry afterwards.
Makaela C.
Makaela C.
Longview, TX

I use there every single day I have sensitive skin and these do not bother me or break me out at all and they get everything off your face with one wipe!
Ireland S.
Ireland S.

I've been using these for years now and I love them! They are very good at removing makeup and don't smell funky like some of the other brands I've tried
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Las Vegas , Nv

These I like to use at night not to take makeup off but to just refresh my skin and clean any dirt or oil I may have on my face. It feels cool and fresh.
Mel D.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA

These towelettes are the BUSINESS. They smell great and get every bit of my makeup off at night. It is so wonderful to go to bed feeling fresh and clean.
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
Mabton, WA

I like using these because it doesn't feel to greasy and leaves my skin soft, I use it daily to remove water resistant eyeliner and colors stay lipstick.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Lebanon, TN

Love these! Especially after a long day & I'm too tired to do my nightly skin care regimen. I can just use one of these and my face feels clean and fresh!
Jourdan P.
Jourdan P.

These makeup wipes come with so many and they work so well. they make my face feel so clean and refreshed and I never have trouble getting my makeup off!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now