Add a Photo

Photos (38)
La D.
La D.
owensboro, KY
March 25, 2016, 4:33 a.m.
This product is amazing leaving my skin feeling soft and clean makeup come off easy . very soft to the touch nice cold soothing feeling and smells great
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Morgantown, KY
May 12, 2016, 5 p.m.
They do a really good job of ridding my face of all traces of makeup and it leaves my face feeling soft. It is a good price for the quality you receive.
Danni E.
Danni E.
Norwich, CT
This is my favorite make up remover of all time! It never fails. It is not too harsh like some of the other make up wipes and had a great calming scent.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Camden, SC
May 19, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
These towelettes work very well at removing my makeup. I buy them at Walmart. But, I do find that I like the Walmart Equate brand because it is cheaper.
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
I love these they are my to go make up wipes they are soft and don't irritate my eyes I have very sensitive skin and they are great they are my favorite
Kathlene B.
Kathlene B.
SULPHUR LA
Feb. 7, 2016, 9:09 a.m.
Takes make up off quickly great quality thick towelettes just enou g moisture to get the job done I usually only need one toilette to get all my makeup
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY
Great for when coming home after a long day of wearing makeup and just wanting to call it a night. My face always feels very refreshed after every use.
Taryn S.
Taryn S.
South Padre Island, TX
Feb. 3, 2016, 8:12 p.m.
They do the job well even though eye makeup does take a lot of work. It did leave my skin a little dry and irritated but I do have very sensitive skin.
S D.
S D.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these make up cleansing removers towelettes nightly to take off everything from the city, dust, dirt, makeup, it's the cleanest feeling on earth!
Jess T.
Jess T.
Westlake Vlg, CA
Feb. 8, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
I think this kind of remover is better because is easier to clean the face even when you are tired afer a big day or running and this is a good cleaner
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?