Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Megan O.
Megan O.
Alexandria, KY

These are soothing to the skin and do not irritate. I bought them from walmart and am a frequent user. The make my face feel clean and remove all makeup.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Easton, PA

These are my favorite make up wipes. I use them every night to take my makeup from the day off. I also use them after my showers to help refresh my face.
Mel D.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA

These towelettes are the BUSINESS. They smell great and get every bit of my makeup off at night. It is so wonderful to go to bed feeling fresh and clean.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Beverly, MA

Tried any other makeup remover wipes and i will always return to these. Gentle on your skin without leaving oily residue like most other makeup removers.
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.
Wall Township, NJ

Love them! They smell nice and my makeup came off really easily. The only issue I had was that they were a little too wet and stung my eyes occasionally.
Jourdan P.
Jourdan P.

These makeup wipes come with so many and they work so well. they make my face feel so clean and refreshed and I never have trouble getting my makeup off!
Angel H.
Angel H.

Very easily removes all makeup from the day. Wipes don't leave a film or oily residue like other wipes. Also smell terrific, doesn't "assault" your nose!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
N Ft Myers, FL

These wipes are fantastic to have by your bedside, so you have no excuse to sleep in makeup. One wipe removes all my makeup including waterproof mascara!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Lebanon, TN

Love these! Especially after a long day & I'm too tired to do my nightly skin care regimen. I can just use one of these and my face feels clean and fresh!
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.

I really like these towlettes they smell nice, and they remove my makeup without being to harsh. I love the price and get them on sale in the drug store.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?