Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kernersville, NC

I love these! I use them every night to take off my makeup. I wear water proof foundation and it's the only makeup wipes that will take it completely off!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Locust Grove, VA

This work really god to get all my makeup off and it smells great. However if you have really sensitive skin I would try something more for sensitive skin
Michelle A.
Michelle A.

I love these wipes! They smell fantastic and don't leave my face oily. I use them right before I go to bed and my face feels super clean the next morning!
samantha t.
samantha t.
Stuart, FL

Very good product. Gets makeup off very easily. This was my girst time getting these snd i will definitely get them again. Thry are priced fairly as well.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Deridder, LA

These are pretty good for what they are but I find I have a little trouble removing some eye makeup so I only gave it 3 stars. Other than that it's great!
Alison R.
Alison R.
Beaufort, SC

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes to use. Very gentle and a nice smell. It feels great on my skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.

I always struggle to take my makeup off before bed. The Neutrogena Make-Up Towelettes are quick and easy and provide a calming scent before I head to bed!
Agnes A.
Agnes A.
Burtonsville, MD

These towelettes help take off all my make-up during the night time when I'm going to sleep.It also leaves my face feeling moisturized and feeling fresh!
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
New Rochelle, NY

These get the job done, but leave a bit of residue on my face and it doesn't feel as clean as I'd like. The scent is lovely and is great before bed time.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx

I love all of neutrogena's products, but their night calming makeup wipes smell so good!! I love to use them every night. I would totally recommend this.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?