Add a Photo

Photos (38)
samantha t.
samantha t.
Stuart, FL

Very good product. Gets makeup off very easily. This was my girst time getting these snd i will definitely get them again. Thry are priced fairly as well.
Alison R.
Alison R.
Beaufort, SC

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes to use. Very gentle and a nice smell. It feels great on my skin and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
SARA G.
SARA G.
11800 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl. 33198-1044

My first night cleaning step is just use this cleansing towels because it allows me to remove makeup rosto, as my foundation and concealer are excellent.
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
Mabton, WA

I like using these because it doesn't feel to greasy and leaves my skin soft, I use it daily to remove water resistant eyeliner and colors stay lipstick.
Sin S.
Sin S.

Love this product. It doesn't burn my eyes! And the scent is very comforting. It removes all my makeup and mainly those stubborn mascara and liquid liners
Agnes A.
Agnes A.
Burtonsville, MD

These towelettes help take off all my make-up during the night time when I'm going to sleep.It also leaves my face feeling moisturized and feeling fresh!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
N Ft Myers, FL

These wipes are fantastic to have by your bedside, so you have no excuse to sleep in makeup. One wipe removes all my makeup including waterproof mascara!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Cleveland, OH

Best makeup remover I've ever used. Takes everything off well and has a nice calming scent for night use. I've used so many things and this tops them all
Heather K.
Heather K.
Greenville, SC

These wipes smell amazing. I wanted to wipe them all over my face. They did remove most of my eye makeup however the eyeliner by my eyelashes stayed put.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx

I love all of neutrogena's products, but their night calming makeup wipes smell so good!! I love to use them every night. I would totally recommend this.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now