Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Erie, PA

Amazing. They are great at removing make up without drying out my skin. I can use them on my eyes with no problems. I now no longer need to buy eye make up remover
Katie M.
Katie M.
Paducah, Ky

Favorite makeup wipes. They work well and leave my face smelling and feeling fresh. Sometimes I do have to use two but I also sometimes wear quite a bit of makeup.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Norman, OK

I use these every night! They smell good/work well. I do still have to go back over my face to make sure everything is cleaned off, but this is a great first step.
Connie G.
Connie G.

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming are gentle to use and truly leave my patients skin clean and soft and their moods calmed and peaceful
Kateria O.
Kateria O.
Boynton Beach, FL

OMG! I LOVE LOVE THESES WIPES THERE REALLY REFRESHING THEY DON'T DRY OUT YOUR SKIN AND THEY REMOVE MAKE UP WITH ONLY 1 WIPE DEPENDS ON HKW MUCH MAKE UP YOU HAVE ON.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Methuen, MA

These wipes are incredible. The take off even the heaviest makeup with just a swipe and no harsh rubbing. They even smooth my skin and make my face feel refreshed.
Vidhi A.
Vidhi A.
Toronto

Gets out even the toughest makeup and mascara. Lovely smell but I find it can leave my skin a little oily. I recommend giving it a rinse or even washing after use.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
W Lafayette, IN

This product helps to remove my stubborn makeup and leaves my skin feeling great! Most towelettes feel heavy on my skin, but that's not the case with this product!
Manisha R.
Manisha R.
Morrisville, NC

I really like this product because it removes all my make-up with just one toilette and isn't harsh on my eyes. It is not too oily and leaves my skin feeling soft!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

Both my daughter and I use these. They are always a great price and easy to use. They do not leave your face feeling oily or dry!! And the make up comes off easy!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now