Add a Photo

Demiree B.
Demiree B.
Sequim, WA
Feb. 26, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Love these! My eyes don't sting after using these at all which is what I primarily look for. Also my skin is not oily after using this product. Love it!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
March 5, 2016, 1:22 a.m.
Wipes are so easy for removing makeup and these ones have a gentle smell of lavender and don't leave a burning sensation on my skin. I love these wipes.
Kodi K.
Kodi K.
Spring Creek, NV
March 4, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
These are my favorite make up removing wipes. They work so good you just need one to get the job done. I even reuse omit the next morning for touch ups.
Tila F.
Tila F.
May 1, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
I love neutrogena, have been using for more than 3 years and it really works! It cleans my sking and more important it doesn't feel dry or oily. Love it!
Risha S.
Risha S.
Feb. 27, 2016, 3:14 p.m.
Absolutely love this product and have repurchased.They work really well and are great or recitals or anything in the arts when you have a makeup change.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
I use these every single night! They're so smooth. Very good value and not pricey at all! I'm a repeat user of these. I'll always buy them. Very gentle!
Feb. 27, 2016, 9:39 p.m.
I loved these, super similar to the original but I think they were more dry. The makeup was harder to get off but my skin was more smooth and less oily.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Morgantown, KY
May 12, 2016, 5 p.m.
They do a really good job of ridding my face of all traces of makeup and it leaves my face feeling soft. It is a good price for the quality you receive.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Covington, WA
Feb. 26, 2016, 2:08 p.m.
I love using the Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They don't irritate my skin and do an awesome job removing all my makeup.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Camden, SC
May 19, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
These towelettes work very well at removing my makeup. I buy them at Walmart. But, I do find that I like the Walmart Equate brand because it is cheaper.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?