Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Roxanna T.
Roxanna T.
San Juan, TX

Makes my skin feel really smooth and takes off all my makeup, even my eye makeup, super gentle for my sensitive fave, I really like it and will definitely buy again
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Baltimore

Work great but they are too large. I wish there were more in the package that were smaller it would make it a better value. These are not oily and get the job done.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Austin, TX

I really like these make up remover towels, they work great with removing heavy eye make up and don't pull at my lashes and my skin doesn't been agitated afterwards
Ana S.
Ana S.
Palmdale, CA

Before I go to sleep I generally takes off my makeup with castor oil. But for those days when I'm feeling lazy I use these. They get maybe 85% if of the makeup off.
carrie e.
carrie e.
Independence, KY

My eyes are sensitive to certain wipes and these are the only ones that I can use without irritation. they have a cooling effect after usage and they're my favorite
Tatiana D.
Tatiana D.
Greensburg, PA

Very calming! I've always used these because that don't make me break out! A little pricey but well worth it! Takes all the makeup off even the harsh black mascara!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Los Angeles, CA

Smooth, easy to use and really convenient. I use it every night and I'm 100% satisfied. The quality / price ratio is great and I totally recommend those towelettes.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Erie, PA

Amazing. They are great at removing make up without drying out my skin. I can use them on my eyes with no problems. I now no longer need to buy eye make up remover
Katie M.
Katie M.
Paducah, Ky

Favorite makeup wipes. They work well and leave my face smelling and feeling fresh. Sometimes I do have to use two but I also sometimes wear quite a bit of makeup.
Manisha R.
Manisha R.
Morrisville, NC

I really like this product because it removes all my make-up with just one toilette and isn't harsh on my eyes. It is not too oily and leaves my skin feeling soft!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now