Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (38)
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Cerritos, CA

Love these wipes. They are my absolute go to, to remove everything. They can take off attached the eye makeup as well as everything else I use on my face.
Amanda b.
Amanda b.

Takes off almost all my make up in one wipe! Never been so satisfied with make up wipes. Most cause my face to breakout or burn this one worked perfectly!
I normally like to wear really dark shadows and liners and this product removes it all with ease. I don't have to scrub and rub hard to remove the makeup.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC

I LOVE these makeup remover wipes. They smell so good and gently remove my makeup. I don't use them every day, but I especially love them while traveling.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lake Zurich, IL

Works great and feels great! I would definitely recommend this as a makeup wipe! I love these and I use them everyday. It seals well and will not dry out!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

I really like these! They remove all my makeup and don't burn my eyes! A lot of the makeup removers I've tried, even if they're alcohol free, burn my eyes.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Zanesville, OH

These wipes are so efficient, and takes off so much makeup at once. Not only does it cleanse, but really does balance and calm the skin. Highly recommend!
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Lakeville, MA

Pretty good removes makeup feels oily though but gets the job done. The package lasts longer then you think and stays moist as long as the bag is closed !
Anna F.
Anna F.
Greenville, NC

I don't like to use makeup wipes much because I have very sensitive skin. When I do I have to find the unseated ones because they will burn my face if not
Michelle A.
Michelle A.

I love these wipes! They smell fantastic and don't leave my face oily. I use them right before I go to bed and my face feels super clean the next morning!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?