Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Coatesville, PA

These are my go to make up remover wipes. They do a great job for the price tag. That hold up to the pricier brands. I love the smell and then don't burn.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Cerritos, CA

Love these wipes. They are my absolute go to, to remove everything. They can take off attached the eye makeup as well as everything else I use on my face.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Lakeville, MA

Pretty good removes makeup feels oily though but gets the job done. The package lasts longer then you think and stays moist as long as the bag is closed !
Allison T.
Allison T.
Oakdale, LA

These are very good for my sensitive skin. Ive been using these for a few months and it has not caused my skin to breakout as others have done in the past
Amanda b.
Amanda b.

Takes off almost all my make up in one wipe! Never been so satisfied with make up wipes. Most cause my face to breakout or burn this one worked perfectly!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC

I LOVE these makeup remover wipes. They smell so good and gently remove my makeup. I don't use them every day, but I especially love them while traveling.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

I really like these! They remove all my makeup and don't burn my eyes! A lot of the makeup removers I've tried, even if they're alcohol free, burn my eyes.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kernersville, NC

I love these! I use them every night to take off my makeup. I wear water proof foundation and it's the only makeup wipes that will take it completely off!
samantha t.
samantha t.
Stuart, FL

Very good product. Gets makeup off very easily. This was my girst time getting these snd i will definitely get them again. Thry are priced fairly as well.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Zanesville, OH

These wipes are so efficient, and takes off so much makeup at once. Not only does it cleanse, but really does balance and calm the skin. Highly recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now